Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Praise for protection

Author Topic: Praise for protection
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TexasGrandma, I join our other brothers and sister in Praising God for his protective and loving arms around you on your trip!! We are SOO well loved and so protected in the Father's arms....no where else I'd rather be!! PRAISE GOD!! [Wink]
Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks be to God for HIS mercy and HIS grace!

HE sends HIS angels to protect us... make no misktake the enemy is alive and well and seeking whom he "MAY" devour...
Thanks be to God again dear sister...

God is soooo goooood amen

[dance] [dance] [dance] [dance]

[thumbsup2]
[wave3]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Han-a
Advanced Member
Member # 2209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Han-a   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank God that he didn't allow anything to happen.He protects us even when we are not aware of it [youpi] [spiny]

--------------------
Han-a

If Satan knocks at the door let Jesus answer it.

Posts: 200 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 6 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This last weekend, our son and us drove from Seattle to Whitefish Montana. When we picked him up, I plugged in an adapter for the cigarette lighter so that he could use his computer for stret planer in route. I have my own and have use my adapter with out any problems but I used his. I did not realize that his was so much stonger than our. WHen I plugged it in it seemed that the car lights dimmed and brightend but it was 5 in the morning and I am not a morning person. So, I just dismissed it. About 5 hours later a car pulled in front of us. We were literally inches from her when she pulled in. My son kept pushing the horn and it would not blow. I just kept yelling for Jesus to protect us. Just when we seem we were doomed she moved over. My son that it was a fluke that he could not get the horn to blow. I immediatly thanked God for protecting us. Later, when we stopped we found out that we had blew out the fuse that controlled the horn. I am so thankful to God that He protected us. At the rate of speed and being on a mountain highway if we had been hit we would have all been killed including the ladies in their car. God is so good to us that He protects us from things we don't even know about. It had never occured to me that a fuse had been blown.
We had a wonderful trip in Glacier National Park.
It even snowed on us Sunday. I am so grateful God for protecting us and then allowing us to enjoy the beautiful nature He made. Praise the Lord. [Smile]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement