Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Praise for what JESUS has done

Author Topic: Praise for what JESUS has done
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise God, Bearer!!! Isn't our God such an AWESOME God? I never cease to be amazed at His wonderous works and the way He uses us to further His kingdom. I will pray that God continue to strenghten you and keep you on the path He wants you to be as these precious souls are brought into the kingdom of God!!!

God richly bless you as you strive to do His will!!

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Han-a
Advanced Member
Member # 2209

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Han-a   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is sooooooooo good. Praise God!!!!!!!!! [clap2] [youpi] [wiggle7]

--------------------
Han-a

If Satan knocks at the door let Jesus answer it.

Posts: 200 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bearer
Advanced Member
Member # 40

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bearer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friends and Family

I come to praise JESUS. During this last year many things have happened. Some good, some not so good. But through it all JESUS as been right there. HE has used my ministry to bring 325 new souls into the HIS Kingdom during the period from October of last year until September of this year. These have not only received JESUS but I have been able to disciple them during this time. JESUS is the only one who could do such a marvelous work. Therefore, I lift up HIS name and say thank you that you have use me as your instrument. Praise and Higher Praise to you LORD JESUS. Amen!!!!

--------------------
Mary At Bearer Ministries

Posts: 50 | From: Spencer, NC | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement