Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » See you at the pole!

Author Topic: See you at the pole!
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise the Lord on answering prayers for your aunt!! HE indeed IS the great physician!! Yes HE is, I'm a 'walking miracle' myself , so I can personally attest to that. God is so faithful and so good!!

Thanks for sharing the praise of the prayers of our young Christian teens around the flagpole, Sky, it brought tears to my eyes and touched my heart, PRAISE GOD, we have young, dedicated Christian who love the Lord with all their hearts...I lift them all up in prayer every day, they have a difficult world to live in, but God will always get them through EVERY situtation, His love and grace is more than sufficient for all of us! Praise God, how awesome Our Heavenly Father is!!

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to thank everyone who has prayed for my aunt. I posted a request on the prayer request for her, as she had cancer. I now wish to post a praise here as an answer from the Lord appears on the way! Elaine (Southern Missouri) does have cancer, but I learned that at her last check up there was some great news! The cancer is there, but it is not spreading nor does it seem to be threatening! Her doctors are very optimistic about this, which is rather unusual for cancer! It seems as if God is sending a miracle to her! Thank you again for the prayers.
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wonderful_sky
Advanced Member
Member # 1808

Icon 10 posted      Profile for wonderful_sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See you at the pole was this morning. For more information and to get involved go to www.syatp.com. What a blessing to be there, to be with everyone standing under the flag pole and praying and singing. While the only school here that seemed to have anything was the high school, 38 high school students, plus elementry, middle school, home school, and adults also attended. It is a cool, crisp morning in Missouri and at 7 am, these people (high schoolers! those who have them, understand!) were there to praise the Lord!! The Lord laid this poem on my heart after this morning. Praise God!

I was at the pole today
As students gathered there to pray
Songs of praise filled the air
As the students gathered there.
Unison voices praise the Lord
Children with knowledge of the GREAT REWARD!
And we stood, held hands and praised at the pole
Children, parents, teachers united in heart and in soul!

Thank you Jesus for the faith of our children, the love they show, the prayers that they lifted up to you! You are awesome Father and I praise you! Amen!

Open the eyes of our hearts Lord!

Sky [dance]

--------------------
He who kneels down to God, can stand up to anything [Prayer]

Posts: 220 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement