Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » GOOD news depsite Trials and Tribulations!!!

Author Topic: GOOD news depsite Trials and Tribulations!!!
Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian L.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you AGAIN for your wonderful emails and posts everyone!

Here's One more bit of public THANKS and PRAISE to our Lord God Almighty..... I just gotta share!

On duty today we were flying home (air ambulance helicopter from our Trauma Center) and the weather turned suddenly inclement. We had a few tough spots with poor visibility, low clouds and a point where we were engulfed completely with clouds and couldn't see in ANY direction. This could have been DISASTEROUS! Parts of it we couldn't even fly beneath the clouds as they were TOO low.

The Lord God brought us safely through it (once again!), and took us back to a local airport to land and catch a ride from a hospital employee of a 'neighboring town'!

GOD HAS BEEN, AND IS [U]SOO VERY GOOD[/U] THROUGH ALL OF THE NASTY, HARROWING SITUATIONS THAT HE HAS TAKEN US BY THE HAND AND LEAD US THROUGH SO LOVINGLY AND MERCIFULLY! PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AND ALL GLORY TO GOD THE FATHER FOR HIS PROTECTION AND TENDERNESS IN TIMES OF CRISIS AND PAIN IN LIFE!

Just wanted to share that special and miraculous bit of information with all of my friends on this website! Yet again proof that miracles DO happen! Please don't forget that!

God Bless you all, and know that I am praying for your needs, and I thank you for continuing to pray every day for me and my dearest wife Sara for the restoration of her heart and mind, and our marriage! (Keep praying for my total transformation of being the Christian husband and spiritual leader and 'missionary' locally, on the web, or WHERE EVER God leads us!)

In Christ Jesus precious and ever-so-Holy name we praise You, and humbly ask these things according to YOUR Will, AMEN.

--Brian L.
(Servant of Christ and His children)

Posts: 54 | From: NE | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Brian L.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello dear Friends!

I REALLY want to shout PRAISES, GLORY and HONOR to our loving Lord God Almighty!!! Although there hasn't been any 'visible' changes within my marriage or my beloved, confused wife Sara (merely YET is all!), I DO need to share a bit of good news otherwise....

For those of you who know, or have read in my posts, I have felt the Holy Spirit and the hand of God over a number of years leading me more and more to some specific calling in ministry for Him. I have been praying that the Lord would show me who, what, where, when and how to all of this.

The past few weeks I have been feeling a calling to be involved somehow with a 'website'. I never knew what that meant, but kept praying. The Holy Spirit has been leading me each and every day! He has revealed to me that I am to have a website created that would in fact be primarily focused on people with marriage, relationship, and family problems. There would be another component on the site for troubled, hurting, confused teens and young adults. We would offer books, tapes, etc.... To help those in need, and to help defray costs of running, maintaining such a website.

I continued to pray about this. I firmly believe that this is only a small part of what our Heavenly Father is asking me to do in ministry! I spoke with one of our major ISP owners today, and he was very helpful and enthusiastic about such a website! He also agreed to work something out for payment arrangements since such a website will be time consuming and costly to make. (PRAISE GOD! The funding will be coming out of my pocket alone. Money is already tight, but I will continue to praise and trust in the Lord God for provisions to carry out His will!)

Would you all mind adding to your prayers for me and my dearest Sara, also that our Heavenly Father would bless this web ministry to His liking, and exactly what he wants shared and offered as content and the features on this website. Pray for the necessary people to be made apparent to me for the writing of some of the articles, 'expertise' in various areas, website assistants and designers, and for the financial requirements that have already began accruing!

I really desire for this to come together very nicely, professionally, and MOST importantly for God's Honor and Glory, and for His love, mercies, and kindness to be shown through in every aspect of the website, to anyone who should happen to view it!

Thank you dear souls for continuing to pray for me and Sara, for the Lord's calling of me in various forms of ministry, this new and exciting opportunity of the website ministry; our financial situation; strength, encouragement, and dedication to seeing this all through for God's ultimate purpose and plans no matter what road-blocks the Enemy tries to place in the way!

Thank you for the love, support, and outpouring of your hearts and prayers each and every day!

We ask these things humbly, reverently, and expectantly in the precious, HOLY name of our Lord Jesus Christ according to HIS will, AMEN.

--Brian L.
(Servant of Christ Jesus)

creative@actcom.net

Posts: 54 | From: NE | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement