Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » National Youth Roundup!

Author Topic: National Youth Roundup!
wonderful_sky
Advanced Member
Member # 1808

Icon 10 posted      Profile for wonderful_sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I should do a follow-up post to a prayer request that I made about NYR (national youth roundup) in Colorado. Our youth group returned Aug.1 and were on FIRE!! What a wonderful journey they had. My 15 y/o daughter attended and came back a changed child. She rededicated her life, shared with a stranger what God has done for her and watched on Thursday while that same girl was baptized! What a wonderful Father we have! She came home and early Saturday morning, smashed CDs that she felt did not help her life with Christ, but sent a message to herself and others that she was not a christian. Again, what a wonderful Father we have!! As for the rest of our youth, we had 3 rededications, 2 baptisms and, their words, a blast! My daughter is now witnessing to others what happened to her. She feels led to get the church at her dad's interested in NYR and is willing to share with anyone. Thank you Father for your unconditional love, your love of children and for their ability to share.
www.nyr.org
In His continual Sevice,
Sky [dance]

--------------------
He who kneels down to God, can stand up to anything [Prayer]

Posts: 220 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement