Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Praise the Lord, for is HE is Good

Author Topic: Praise the Lord, for is HE is Good
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, ‘becauseHElives’ for obeying God. The Holy Spirit is evident in this inspired message; a blessing to the remnant and a call to awake for those that are slumbering.

[clap2] Shouting praises to our Lord and Saviour. Luke 19:40 “And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.”

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gary
Advanced Member
Member # 523

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Gary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!, BHL, what a fantastic message, and what a time to bring it forth!

This speaks directly to the efforts going on in my church, the United Methodist Church, to bring renewal and revival.

I am going to use this passage to speak to others in my church. I believe it is a message for us.

Gary

--------------------
"For the wages of sin is death,
but the free gift of God is eternal life
in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 6:23 NASB

Posts: 436 | From: Mankato, Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good words [thumbsup2]

[clap2]
[dance]
[youpi]
[hyper]
[wiggle7]
[wave3]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Indeed Praise the LORD!

It is so incredible to be chosen to live in such a time as this! Sometimes I can hardly contain the Joy and thanksgiving and blessing I feel that God chose me to live in these last days! To see the scriptures unfolding before our eyes! To watch with eyes wide open and deep sadness of heart the falling of away of many and also with eyes wide open and hearts filled with JOYOUS anticipation the sanctification of a beautiful and glorious Bride, and all in the same life!

What a MIGHTY and WONDEROUS GOD we serve! [clap2]

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GEN 26:15 For all the wells which his father's servants had digged in the days of Abraham his father, the Philistines had stopped them, and filled them with earth. ........
.......GEN 26:18 And Isaac digged again the wells of water, which they had digged in the days of Abraham his father; for the Philistines had stopped them after the death of Abraham: and he called their names after the names by which his father had called them.

I won't to Praise the LORD for the Remnant, that is alive and well in this year 2003 of our LORD Yeshua. Praise HIM for those that are digging again the wells of the Apostles and the early Church. Praise the LORD for those that are making themselves spotless and ready for our LORDS return.

As in the days of Elijah those that will not bow a knee to Baal, (Satan)

The saddest word that will ever be heard are “depart from me, I never knew you”

Praise the LORD today, turn to HIM and ask for HIS Power, HIS Grace, to change your life.

Join with those that are re-digging the wells , the wells of living water, that they may again flow freely, that all make drink.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement