Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » My Testimony...

Author Topic: My Testimony...
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for sharing your testimony and welcome to the board.

The Lord delivered me instantly about 4 years a go from bondage to clinical depression that had lasted 8 years and took my health and almost took my life.

The freedom that Christ gives is beyond words!

But to those of us whom much is given, much is required;

Depression and suicide have been on the rise worldwide every single year since the early 1900's.

Science can say what they like, but this incideous condition is spiritual warfare! And those of us who God has delivered, must as you have done Praise Him and Glorify His name for the freedom that is Christ.

Keep praising and preaching freedom to the captives!

God Bless!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DQKid
Community Member
Member # 697

Icon 10 posted      Profile for DQKid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I'm rather new to this board and felt led by God to share a little testimony with you.

The past five years or so I have struggled with depression. This last year was the worst year yet. In October of 2002, I wanted to kill myself more than anything. I even prayed daily for God to just let me die. Well, HE didn't... [Smile]

I felt that God hated me and I was useless and that He just didn't care about me. Boy, was I WRONG!! The night I was going to kill myself, HE stepped in and prevented me from going through with it. I've been Praising Him ever since!!

I finally realized how MUCH God LOVES me!! I finally asked Jesus into my life on November 10, 2002. And I am very much looking forward to the day Jesus comes back for us.

HE is so good!

Thanks for letting me share a little testimony with you all.

--------------------
DQ Kid

Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement