Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Praise for -A thanksgiving Announcement!!!!

Author Topic: Praise for -A thanksgiving Announcement!!!!
DQKid
Community Member
Member # 697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DQKid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful News!

Praise the Lord!! [Big Clap]

--------------------
DQ Kid

Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen

Some plant,
some water

But God Almighty gives the increase...

Salvation is of the Lord..amen

What a praise report, why else is the Saints here??

Bring others into the kingdom, and encourage and help others, bring folks into the kingdom..

Thanks for the breath of fresh air into my spirit, for God is still saving folks...there is still time, but the time is night././//,/,/,/,/

\o/\o/\o/
many angels rejoice over a saving of a soul/...

Thanks be to God forevermore////

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise the Lord we have a new sister in Christ!!!!!!

[Big Clap]

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How happy I am for you all; And may I extend the internet hand of welcome to your daughter, and may she flourish and grow in the Word of God. [Big Clap]

God Bless you and yours;

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been just dying to get here this morning and share this:

Most of you know that I have 3 children, and the oldest was not saved. I have been praying for her, some of you have been praying, our church has been praying.

Well last night at the thanksgiving dinner table,in fron of 14 guests she announced that had something to be thankful for and to share...she has asked Jesus to be her Lord and Savior! [Big Clap]

I thought I would also share with you BHL that she also announced that she wanted to thank God for her "thorns"! I sent her that post last week and it must have been something she needed to hear.

I just want to say Thanks to God who is faithful; and I have begged not to come again till all my girls are His. And I want to say thanks to all of you who have been standing with me!

God is so good! [Big Clap]

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement