Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Praise Report 10/26/2002~Sarah Jane

Author Topic: Praise Report 10/26/2002~Sarah Jane
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank God she looks like Mommie,,

Daddy has had many a rough mile.. lol

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DOES SHE LOOKS LIKE DADA OR MAMA [Big Grin]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May God richly Bless you and your family; How I miss those days, when we brought home our new additions. As I get older, I appreciate the memories, and sometimes look longingly at you young families, musing on what was, and is no longer. All the grandchildren are far enough away, that I don't see them any more except on special events, and even that is getting less and less.

Keep us apprised on how things are going and I will keep in praying for you.

God Bless

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 15 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen Brothers and Sisters,
Sarah is doing fine at home, she is growing and looking good. We are so blessed to have her, and secondly so blessed for you who prayed for her and us in our time of need... Please continue to pray for we need prayer for our family as we endeavour to follow God with all our hearts. Many adjustments with our children have to be made, and things in our lives cleaned out etc... Judgment begins at the house of God..and my temple is in need of house cleaning....

God is good to us and again thanks and we will give updates on Sarah and our family soon..also some pictures are coming and with Linda's help maybe we can post on the board..amen

[Kiss]

--------------------

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joseph
Advanced Member
Member # 270

Icon 10 posted      Profile for joseph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEAR BERRYKIND+FAM

Praise be to god for that he has answered our prayers,and for making sarah better,so she could come home again.

I will continue to pray for her,that god will heal her,and make her well again soon.
And i will continue to pray for your needs,and that god will bless you with a new car,+financ.
God bless you all
ROM 5.1-11
with love in christ
joseph (england)

--------------------
joseph12_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Posts: 47 | From: taunton,somerset | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 21 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PRAISE GOD FOREVER MORE!

Sarah Jane Came home 10/30/2002

MORE INFO LATER!!

[Big Clap]
[Kiss]

[Rolling]

[Smile]

[Big Eyes]

--------------------

joseph
Advanced Member
Member # 270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joseph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Barrykind,and fam,

I am really pleased Sarah is doing much better now,

I will continue to pray for her at this time,and i will pray for your needs as well.

My youngest sister is called sarah too.

We need to ask god in detail what we need

"ask and i will answer you"
"seek and you shall find"
"knock and i will open"

I have found in life,when we ask god,we need to ask in detail what we are needing,and then leave in his hand,and he will allways provide more then we can ask or think off.

God bless you all and keep you save
with love in christ
joseph (england)

--------------------
joseph12_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Posts: 47 | From: taunton,somerset | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update Barry; it must be so hard for Melisa to go home and leave the baby at the hospital!

We will pray for your car/house/finance situation; Our God is a Big God...the owner of the cattle on a thousand hills and he is able to meet all your needs keep praising Him and dont worry!

God Bless!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 2 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise God for all HIS mercy and grace, for HIS tender kindness and for bestowing such grace to the least in the kingdom..me

UPDATE

Melisa and i just left the hospital a little while ago and thanks be to God, and the prayers of the saints~Sarah Jane is doing great....

They have taken the IV out of her left arm, her right arm, and her head.. She has one in each foot, but God be for you who or what can be against you... They have taken her off oxygen, and she is starting to receive food by mouth.

Melisa is using a breast pump and we will be bringing milk to her tomorrow or the next day..

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD..amen

Melisa and i really appreciate the prayers of the "team" and all the saints..

Hope to post a picture of her and the rest of our family soon..

By the way i would like to praise God for some other things, my car is broke, the government is trying to steal over $4,000.00 from us, our borrowed car is now having problems, our house is 2 rooms too small, etc. etc.; Praise God He loves me enough to provide ALL our needs!, and Good enough to us to keep back all the WANTS that can harm us..amen

PS:

i carry one of Sarah's little biddy, teeny ween daipers in my wallet...SHe is now 5 Lbs. 1/2 oz and gaining...Thanks be to God ..amen

Rejoice all ye saints for the Lord is still working amoung mankind, and THEIR IS STILL HOPE FOR THE LOST AND THE HURTING AND THE LAME! AMEN

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement