Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Enjoying God

Author Topic: Enjoying God
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 15 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen.. God is soooo goood to us [Smile]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doris
Community Member
Member # 386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doris         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy spending my life with God. He answers my prayers, he empowers me. He gives me insights from his Word. He guides my life. He has wonderful things in store for me. My life with God is a constant adventure, and it all begins with prayer. Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus (1 Thess 5, 16-17).You can feel his companionship, his capability, his compassion. He invites you to a more abundent life right now.When we live in constant communion with God, our needs are met, our faith increased, our love expanded. We begin to feel God's peace in our hearts, and we spontaneously worship him.
Posts: 7 | From: england | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement