Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » God Answers Prayer!

Author Topic: God Answers Prayer!
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise God forever...ppl are still being touched by the Master's hand!

Thanks John for being there and being faithful to what God is calling and calledl you to do.. [Smile]

Praise God, let everthing that has Breath Praise You The Lord..amen

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
john_powell
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone - here are two praise reports I would like to share with you.

This first report comes from S. in Australia who desired prayer for his wife who was caught up in worldly things and indifferent about God.

<<< Thank you for your prayers and support for my wife. God has been working in N.'s life in amazing and wonderful ways these last few days. Only a few days ago, God seemed to be the last priority or thought on N.'s mind and heart. She would rarely talk about spiritual matters or the things of God or read the Word and would occasionally come to church. These last few days she has begun spending time reading the Word, praying, asking me questions about God and spiritual matters and expressing to me a great desire that God should be the first priority in her life! I am filled with awe at God's power, seeing what he has begun to do in such a short time. My heart is filled with great expectancy and hope because I know He has the desire to - and WILL - complete what He has now begun in her life!!! Praise God! He is faithful and true and does not delay in hearing the cries of His children and answering our prayers. Praise Him for He will never leave us nor forsake us. His goodness, mercy, grace and love endure forever! Amen! If you are able, please continue to uphold N. in your prayers to God! I am expecting God to move powerfully in N.'s life as he touches her and turns her heart towards Him once again! >>>

The second praise report concerns a young lady I had a dialogue with who was thinking of commiting suicide. She attempted it, but praise God He intervened and saved her. Here is her letter taken from our message boards.

<<< My name is Christine, the person that everyone has been praying for since yesterday. I felt that I should let you know how I am doing. I did attempt it, but after an hour of the drugs in my system...I tossed my cookies. Because before that, I started having this warm tingling feeling come over me. At that point I actually heard a voice say, it is not time. Go learn and Love God. Something to that effect. So I tossed my cookies and got all the meds. out of my system. Because of some of my friends and the Webmaster for this site John Powell, I am alive today. And I am happy about it too. Please continue prayers for me as I have a long road to go. A road of learning more of God, and loving him more. >>>

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement