Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Praise Report 6/21/02

Author Topic: Praise Report 6/21/02
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was blessed today attending the wedding of my friends daughter to my pastor's son. The service was beautiful and Christ filled, the music was about the love of Christ and the service about covenant.

These two kids have saved themselves pure for marriage, have grown up together and are best friends, Their faces radiated with both love for each other and the love of Christ. What a testimony! When you can see Glory oand Radiance in the Christ filled personage of a believer!

God is Good Everyday!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen...issnt God soooooooooooo gooooooooood [thumbsup]

We are surley blessed, i have to lo at the hot and cold running water, most of the younger folks here would not know what its like not to have it, but it is a blessing thats for sure/// [spiny]

Thankyou Lord for our message board... [Smile] amen

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must post a praise to my Lord Jesus! [Bible]

When I see the news I am so thankful that everything is just blessed in my life!

No fires; floods famine; pestalince (sp) wars;
earthquakes ect....
[Prayer]
I have water running hot and cold; I have all conviences anyone could want.

everytime I turn around He is blessing me! [Bible]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its Friday Folks ; [spiny]

Praise God we made another week at work.. [thumbsup]

Thanks be to God that my family is healthy, i have a job, wife, (preg) [rotate] , and three wonderful boys.

i have a lot to praise God for, My wife and i are saved, born from above, and love God, and trying to raise our children according to Gods word..

i make a lot of mistakes as a parent.. [dunce]
but GOd is with me and striatens me out. [opps]

PTL for evermore;

amen

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement