Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Praise Report

Author Topic: Praise Report
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 19 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Kaneida
God is sooooo gooood to us , amen

i feel so small sometimes also, and i try to humble myself, for God said that in due time He would exhalt those that were humble, but He would bring down the proud.. [Smile]

Thanks for Reply

God is soooo gooood to us [spiny]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kaneida
Community Member
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Kaneida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God is amazing. and no matter how many miracles i've witnessed in my life, i still get blown away with it. God is good and i am ashamed that sometimes i fel helpless....
Posts: 20 | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This post is for giving Praise for Something God has done for you.

i would like to start off by saying when our yougest son was born De. 8, 2000, the doctors said he had something wrong with his kidney. Well thats when i had to have a talk with my Lord, and He let me know it would be ok, at first heaven seemed like brass, prayers not going through, whats up. It was like i had left Jesus in the background, not putting Him first. Oh i was ashamed, and praying that my son would not suffer for my sin.. The Father is so gracious, His mercy endures forever. My Father in heaven sees the blood of Jesus applied to the lintels of my soul and had total mercy on me for Jesus sake and the Father loves me. [Smile]

Jon Mark is well and nothing wrong with him today because of the love of my Heavenly Father and His Son.. God knows what caring for a son is like.. [Smile]

Praise the Lord for His grace, and mercy..
amen

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement