Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » THE HOPE OF THE TRUE CHILD OF GOD

Author Topic: THE HOPE OF THE TRUE CHILD OF GOD
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 10 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, amen! It is certainly our blessed hope. A thing that will add more joy to the lives of true believers in Jesus Christ.

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bro. D.
Community Member
Member # 16331

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Bro. D.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IF WE ARE TRULY A CHRISTIAN BY FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST WE DO NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT GOING THROUGH THE GREAT TRIBULATION OR THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION

Jesus told His disciples in John 14:3, NKJV, "And *if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, [there] you may be also."
*Since it is sure

THIS ALSO APPLIES TO US TODAY!

The Apostle Paul wrote in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, NKJV, "But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive [and] remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words."

THIS IS OUR HOPE FOR THE FUTURE!

Posts: 16 | From: California | Registered: May 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement