Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » THE LAST DAY

Author Topic: THE LAST DAY
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ENOUGH SAID !

[thumbsup2]

[hug]

[wave3]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oic

I was talking about several threads not just this one or the Bethel Ministries Articles

[hug]

--------------------

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although this thread has only one Bethel article posted, I can see that you posted several other Bethel articles in a very short time period on other threads. I made a comment to WildB that you would run out of Bethel articles soon, and I wondered if you read them because there was not much time between your postings.

So, now, what are you talking about?

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

i was saying i start a thread, you post a rebuttal..i then post an article that explains in more detail what im trying to explain.

you say that you did not read the latest post, but you post more stuff..but never even read or looked at the latest post...i said it makes no since to me.

--------------------

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

I stated:

quote:
i thought not...

How can you render proper judgement on a matter if you dont read the material?

And if your not going to read the articles and scriptures posted...why comment?

Makes no since to me you debate things posted and you have not read them..

Point taken sister, should have perhaps said:

Makes no since to me, you post replies to things posted, and you have not read the posts nor looked up or studied the scripture referenes..Yet your posting other replies to the afore said posts

i hope that makes since:

[hug]

--------------------

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

I didn't debate his articles
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

I answered Sister Carols statement of:
quote:
He'll run out of Bethel stuff pretty soon. I wonder if barry even reads it? I don't think so.
Advanced Member
Member # 35

posted October 13, 2010 05:21 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes i read them:

Do you Carol?

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 3120 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002 | IP: Logged |

Carol Swenson

Member # 6929

posted October 13, 2010 05:22 AM
Nope
Posts: 4715 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007 | IP: Logged |

i thought not...

How can you render proper judgement on a matter if you dont read the material?

And if your not going to read the articles and scriptures posted...why comment?

Makes no since to me you debate things posted and you have not read them..

[hug]

--------------------

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Nope
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Yes i read them:

Do you Carol?

[type]

--------------------

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

He'll run out of Bethel stuff pretty soon. I wonder if barry even reads it? I don't think so.
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Betty Louise:
so you studied. I DID TOO. And after much study, I BELIEVE in a PRE-TRIB RAPTURE. We are living in the last days. The last day will be at the Second Coming when Jesus comes back with the Church and Jesus defeats the anti-Christ and his armies.
betty

Betty don't bite on the bait. All these shot gun/spam post are full of baiting to keep the GRACE of GOD off Topic.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so you studied. I DID TOO. And after much study, I BELIEVE in a PRE-TRIB RAPTURE. We are living in the last days. The last day will be at the Second Coming when Jesus comes back with the Church and Jesus defeats the anti-Christ and his armies.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

THE LAST DAY
by Harry Bethel
BethelMinistries.com

Various doctrines are being taught today regarding the last day and the events immediately preceding it. Knowing the following truths from Scripture enables us to better understand end-time prophecy.

First, the so-called Great Commission was fulfilled by the early Church; the world was evangelized in the first century (Rm. 1:8; 10:17-18; 16:25-26; Col. 1:5-6, 23). This is not something that the Church will do again before Jesus returns. Because of the apostasy of the Church, God will send an angel to proclaim the Gospel to all those who live on the earth during the Great Tribulation before the return of Christ (Rev. 14:6).

The Apostles did what they were commissioned and empowered to do. It still is, however, the primary work of the Church to evangelize the unsaved and make disciples of the converts. But the Church was in a sad state even before John wrote the Book of Revelation (Rev. 2:1-3:19). And what we are seeing today is the falling away from God's truths about which the apostle Paul wrote (2 Thes. 2:1-3).

Second, Satan is literally bound for a thousand years prior to the Great Tribulation, but his vast army of demons is not. Demons are able to deceive the world and wreak havoc during Satan's incarceration, but not Satan himself. Satan will be released from the bottomless pit during the Great Tribulation.

Third, Michael the archangel (with many angels under his leadership) is the protector of God's people regarding the angelic realm, and he is the one spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2:7 who (along with all the other holy angels) will "be taken out of the way" before the Antichrist is revealed. All the angels---holy and unholy---are in a hierarchy. They are organized in different levels of authority and power.

Fourth, the vision that the apostle John saw concerning the seal, trumpet, and bowl (vial) judgments are sequential events except that the visions of the sixth seal, the seventh trumpet, and the seventh bowl are depictions of the last day.

Fifth, Jesus is reigning now, and has been since He sat down at the right hand of the Father two thousand years ago. He has been reigning with His holy angels, governing the affairs of the Church in heaven and on earth. His angels are "all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation" (Heb. 1:14).

The writer to the Hebrews also exhorted, "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares" (Heb. 13:2). Some saints will reign from heaven with Christ during the thousand-year period preceding His return. A few, however, will be alive when He returns and will not have reigned with Him during the last millennium.

Sixth, there is only one resurrection of the dead---both the dead in Christ and the wicked dead. Likewise, there is only one judgment, not two separated by a thousand years. There is no pre-tribulation rapture of the saints. The saints are raptured at the end of the Great Tribulation at the second advent of Christ just prior to His final outpouring of wrath on the last day.

Notwithstanding the prevalent teachings today that are contrary to the above statements, what do the Scriptures say?

We are living in the last days, the culmination of which will be a period of great tribulation prior to the end of the world. The apostle Peter wrote, "...The end of all things is at hand" (1 Pet. 4:7a). This does not leave room for a millennial age after this one.

Paul wrote, "Now all these things happened unto them [idolatrous Israelites in the Old Dispensation] for examples: and they are written for our admonition [in the New Dispensation], upon whom the ends of the world [lit. "ages" aion, plural] are come" (1 Cor. 10:11). The writer to the Hebrews used the same Greek word when he penned, "But now once in the end of the world [ages] hath he [Christ] appeared..." (Heb. 9:26).

Paul wrote to the Corinthian Church, "...In Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end..." (1 Cor. 15:22-24). In John's first epistle we read, "And the world is passing away...it is the last hour..." (1 Jn. 2:17-18 NASB). There simply will not be another age or anymore time after this age---not a millennium or a century or a day---eternity will be ushered in for all mankind, angels, and demons.

Jesus Christ is reigning now; He will not wait until the end of this age. John the Revelator saw God's temple in heaven (Rev. 11:19). And in the Book of Hebrews is recorded, "...We do have such a high priest, who sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven, and who serves in the sanctuary, the true tabernacle set up by the Lord, not by man...[High priests on earth] serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven..." (Heb. 8:1, 2, 5 NIV).

Jesus is (not "will be") Lord of lords and King of kings (Rev. 17:14). He is reigning as King of kings of the earth now. The apostle John wrote of our Lord, "...Jesus Christ, who is...the ruler of the kings of the earth" (Rev. 1:5a NIV).

Jesus said, "...The kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard. And...he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day...And he went out about the third hour...'Go ye also into the vineyard'...Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour...And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others..." (Mt. 20:1-6).

Some will reign with Christ from heaven the full 1,000 years (including those saints in Asia who were the recipients of the Book of Revelation), some only the "eleventh hour."

"But this man [Jesus], after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; from henceforth expecting [waiting] till his enemies be made his footstool" (Heb. 10:12-13). "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death" (1 Cor. 15:26). "...We shall all be changed...at the last trump...then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory" (1 Cor. 15:51-52, 54).

Jesus said, "Immediately after the tribulation...they shall see the Son of man coming...And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect..." (Mt. 24:29-31). John wrote, "And the seventh angel sounded [the seventh and last trumpet]...and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants..." (Rev. 11:15, 18). The last trumpet is sounded on the last day when Jesus comes back.

Jesus "must remain in heaven until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets" (Acts 3:21 NIV). Long ago the prophet Isaiah wrote of the Lord, "For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come to mind" (Isa. 65:17).

John wrote, "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away...the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new" (Rev. 21:1, 4b-5a). Our Lord will restore everything when He comes back on the last day.

Concerning the salvation of Israel, Paul quoted Isaiah: "Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, [only] a remnant shall be saved" (Rm. 9:27).

The apostle later says, "...Blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved..." (Rm. 11:25-26). John recorded, "And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel" (Rev. 7:4). This age will culminate at the end of the Great Tribulation during which the last Gentile and "all Israel," which is only a remnant (144,000), will be saved.

There is no mention of those converted Jews evangelizing the world as some suggest. All of them are probably raptured, for the next mention of them after their salvation is when John sees them in heaven (Rev. 14:1-3). The world was evangelized in the first century. Because of the widespread apostasy of true Christians, most of whom refuse to become disciples of Jesus according to the conditions set forth in Luke 14, God will use an angel to preach the Gospel to the entire earth prior to the return of Christ. "And I saw another angel flying in mid-heaven, having an eternal gospel to preach to those who live on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people" (Rev. 14:6). But there is no mention of anyone repenting and being saved by Jesus.

The seal, trumpet, and vial judgments occur over a period of three and a half years ending on the last day when Jesus comes back. The seventh seal is not a judgment itself. The opening of it merely reveals the trumpet and bowl (vial) judgments which happen concurrently with the seal judgments.

The last day is depicted in the following passages of Revelation: "And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black...and the moon became as blood; and the stars of heaven fell unto the earth...And the heaven [sky] departed...and every mountain and island were moved out of their places...and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; and said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: for the great day of his wrath is come..." (6:12-17).

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever...Thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth" (11:15, 17-18).

"And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having...in his hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the temple [in heaven], crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap...And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was [the saints were] reaped. And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle...And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine [the wicked] of the earth, and cast it [them] into the great winepress of the wrath of God" (14:14-17, 19).

"And the seventh angel poured out his vial [bowl] into the air...and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth...and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found" (16:17-20).

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war...And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God...And I saw an angel standing in the sun...saying to all the fowls...Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; that ye may eat the flesh...of all men...And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet...[and] were cast alive into a lake of fire..." (19:11-21).

"And they [Satan and the enemies of Christ]...compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil...was cast into the lake of fire...And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged...and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire...And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire" (20:9-15) (Also, see chapter 21).

When is Satan bound?

Some say that Satan was bound at Christ's first advent. But twenty years or more after Pentecost Paul wrote of Satan hindering him from visiting the church in Thessalonica (1 Thes. 2:18). And more than ten years later Satan was still not bound; Paul wrote to Timothy that he had delivered two men to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme (1 Tim. 1:20). Also Peter warned the recipients of his first epistle that the devil was prowling around like a roaring lion. (1 Pet. 5:8). Then as late as A. D. 95 John recorded that "Satan's seat (throne)" was in the city of Pergamos where he (Satan) dwelled (Rev. 2:13).

John's writing here refers to "the things which are" (Rev. 1:19). But of "the things which shall be hereafter" mention of Satan is made during the Great Tribulation as "the angel of the bottomless pit" where he is bound (9:11). In this part of the vision (future things) Satan has been bound for nearly a thousand years; and after his release he goes up to heaven with his demons to make war with Michael and his angels (12:7).

The prophet Daniel wrote of the Great Tribulation, "Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time..." (Dan 12:1 NASB).

Michael and all the protecting angels have been summoned from earth to heaven near the beginning or during the Great Tribulation. This must happen before the antichrist is revealed. Paul wrote, "...The mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. And then that lawless one will be revealed..." (2 Thes. 2:7-8). Satan and all his demons are then cast down to the earth. He is humiliated before all his minions by his thousand-year imprisonment followed by his defeat by Michael and expulsion to the earth. He is furious, having great wrath, knowing that his time is short (12:12). All the angels having been removed from the earth, Satan pursues God's faithful remnant (12:13-17).

In Revelation 20 the apostle John makes parenthetical mention of Satan being bound 1,000 years. In this same chapter is also mentioned the last day when Satan is cast into the lake of fire.

So, we can see that Satan was not yet bound in Paul's day nor John's, but sometime later in Church history which corresponds to 1,000 years ending during the Great Tribulation. This means, for example, that if the last day is in the year A. D. 2000 Satan was bound within a few years of A. D. 1000. Again, Satan is bound during this time, but his demons are not, except for those referred to as "locusts" reserved for judgment of ungodly men during the Great Tribulation (Rev. 9:3). Satan is not merely restricted like a dog on a long chain as some suggest. He is shut up and sealed in the bottomless pit (Rev. 20:1-3).

Christ has been reigning from heaven since His ascension, but concerning the saints reigning with Him for the last thousand years, it is important to understand that the recipients of the Book of Revelation were the churches existing at that time (1:4). All those who read or had the book read to them who had experienced the new birth (the first resurrection) would reign with Christ for a (full) thousand years. They were assured of this and that the second death had no power over them (Rev. 20:6).

In Revelation 20:4, where it says in some translations "they came to life [zao]" it is referring to the born-again experience like that mentioned in the Gospel of John where Jesus says, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead [in their trespasses and sins] shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live [zao]" (Jn. 5:25).

And verse 5a, in the English Bible, should be in parentheses. The passage is best apprehended when rendered as follows: "They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection" (Rev. 20:4-5 NIV). The last part, "This is the first resurrection," refers back to the first part, "They came to life...." It is clear from Scripture that there is only one physical resurrection for all men, not two separated by a thousand years (Dan. 12:2; Jn. 5:28-29; Acts 24:15). And, of course, none of the martyred saints of John's time worshipped the beast who had not yet appeared.

The prophetic passage in Revelation 20 is a difficult one to understand. But those who insist that there will be a millennial reign after the Second Advent wrest numerous other New Testament passages that are clear and easy to understand.

Following are references to some of the verses that make it clear that on the last day when our Lord returns there will be the rapture of the saints, a final outpouring of God's wrath, the general resurrection of all the dead, the judgment of everyone together, and the new creation:

The Rapture

Jesus is seen coming; His angels are sent forth with a great trumpet to gather the elect (Mt. 24:30-31). Christ comes to receive us that we may be with Him in the place He prepared for us (Jn. 14:3). We are all changed in the twinkling of an eye at the last trumpet (1 Cor. 15:52). Our Lord will rescue us from the coming wrath [of the last day] (1 Thes. 1:10 NIV). Jesus descends from heaven with the trumpet of God, the dead in Christ rise first, those alive are caught up with them in the air (1 Thes. 4:16-17). God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Thes. 5:9).

The Wrath

Jesus' coming is just like the days of Noah; they didn't know until the flood came and took them away, so it is with the second coming of Christ (Mt. 24:37-39). Destruction comes suddenly like a thief, but the brethren should not be surprised (1 Thes. 5:2-4).

There are great earthquakes, plagues, famines, and terrors. There are signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars; nations are perplexed at the roaring of the sea and waves (Lk. 21:11, 25). There is a great earthquake (Rev. 6:12), an unprecedented earthquake (Rev. 16:18). The sun turns black, the moon turns red (Rev. 6:12).

Men faint from terror, the heavenly bodies are shaken, Jesus is seen coming (Lk. 21:26-27). Stars fall to earth (Rev. 6:13). The sky splits apart and rolls up (Rev. 6:14). Every mountain and island moves out of their place (Rev. 6:14). Everyone hides themselves in caves and rocks of the mountains (Rev. 6:15) and are seen no more (Rev. 16:20). God's wrath comes (Rev. 11:18). It is time to reap the harvest of the earth [for the wine press of God's wrath] (Rev. 14:15). It is time for the great winepress of God's wrath (Rev. 14:19).

There is lightning, sounds, and thunder (Rev. 16:18). The cities of the nations fall (Rev. 16:19). Babylon is given the cup of the wine of God's wrath (Rev. 16:19). There is a severe plague of huge hailstones (Rev. 16:21). Jesus judges and wages war (Rev. 19:11). The armies of heaven follow Jesus on white horses (Rev. 19:14). Jesus smites the nations, ruling them with a rod of iron (Rev. 19:15). He breaks and dashes them to pieces with a rod of iron (Ps. 2:9; Rev. 2:27). Jesus treads the wine press of the wrath of God (Rev. 19:15).

An angel invites all birds to come eat the flesh of all the slain horses and men (Rev. 19:17-18). The beast, kings and their armies gather to fight Jesus and His army (Rev. 19:19). The antichrist is brought to nothing by the Lord's breath at His coming (2 Thes. 2:8). The beast and the false prophet are cast alive into the lake of fire (Rev. 19:20). The rest are killed and all the birds are filled with their flesh (Rev. 19:21).

The earth and the heavens have been kept for the day of judgment, reserved for fire (2 Pet. 3:7). The same day that Lot left Sodom fire from heaven destroyed all; it is the same the day the Son of Man is revealed (Lk. 17:29-30). The saints are surrounded by Christ's enemies; fire devours the enemies (Rev. 20:9).

Satan is cast into the lake of fire (Rev. 20:10). The day of the Lord comes like a thief, the heavens disappear with a great noise, the earth and its works burn up (2 Pet. 3:10). On the day of God the heavens are destroyed by fire and all the elements melt with intense heat (2 Pet. 3:12).

The Resurrection

Many are resurrected, some to everlasting life, some to everlasting contempt (Dan. 12:2). An hour comes when all are resurrected unto life or damnation (Jn. 5:28-29). Jesus loses none that the Father gave Him, they are raised up on the last day (Jn. 6:39-40, 44, 54). There is a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked (Acts 24:15). All who have experienced physical death will have their physical bodies changed into a spiritual body at the time of the resurrection (1 Cor. 15:42-44).

The Judgment

Jesus comes with His angels and recompenses every man according to his deeds (Mt. 16:27). Christ comes and sits on His [Great White] throne, all the nations are gathered before Him; He separates the people to eternal punishment and to eternal life (Mt. 25:31-32, 46). The [saved] men of Nineveh stand at the judgment with unrepentant sinners and condemn them (Lk. 11:32).

Those who rejected Jesus are judged at the last day (Jn. 12:48). God has set a day when Jesus judges the world (Acts 17:31). This is the day of wrath and judgment of God for every man according to his deeds (Rm. 2:5-6). All stand before the judgment seat of Christ (Rm. 14:10). We all appear before the judgment seat to be judged for good and bad deeds (2 Cor. 5:10). Jesus punishes those who do not know God with everlasting destruction on the day He comes (2 Thes. 1:7-10).

Christ judges the living and the dead at His appearing (2 Tim. 4:1). The Lord comes with many thousands of His holy ones to judge everyone (Jude 1:14-15). It is time to judge the dead, and to reward the prophets, the saints, and God-fearing men (Rev. 11:18). It is time to destroy those who destroy the earth (Rev. 11:18).

All the dead are judged according to their deeds (Rev. 20:11-13). Death and Hades are thrown into the lake of fire (Rev. 20:14). All who are not in the book of life are thrown into the lake of fire (Rev. 20:15). Jesus comes with His reward and gives to everyone according to his work (Rev. 22:12).

The New Creation

A new heaven and a new earth are created (Rev. 21:1). The New Jerusalem comes down from heaven (Rev. 21:2). God wipes away every tear from His people's eyes (Rev. 21:4). Jesus says, "Behold, I make all things new" (Rev. 21:5) and, "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega" (Rev. 21:6).

http://www.bethelministries.com/LAST_DAY.htm

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement