Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » divine healing

Author Topic: divine healing
jean123
Advanced Member
Member # 7855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I believe in divine healing. I know if it is the Lord's will, it will be done.Bible says 'by His stripes we are heal'.And 'by His stripes we were healed'.Isn't Jesus wonderful! He took All 39 stripes,beatings, carrying of the cross,and hung on the cross just for us. I do not know about you but that makes me want to cry out to Him and praise Him more! Thank -you Jesus!!!!! [clap2] [dance] [hyper]
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe in divine healing, also.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jean12345678....JK lol,
Its nice to meet you.

I also believe in divine healing. I believe that God has the power to change any situation, no matter how hopeless it may appear on the outside. Although, I do not believe that divine healing would come just because we want it to or even just because we think that we have enough faith for it to happen............but I do believe that if divine healing comes it comes for the high and heavenly purpose of giving the body of Christ opportunity to lift up the Name of Jesus by the praise of our lips and to give glory and Honor to God. We should always pray for healing for others and hope for the Lord to stretch out His Hand upon them.

With love in Christ, Daniel

Posts: 1389 | From: Wind Lake, WI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to pray, "Lord, please heal me". But more recently I realized that healing is part of the salvation package. When Jesus preached the kingdom of God, He also spent hours and hours healing people.

So now I pray, "Lord, I thank You that healing is included in my salvation package". And guess what? I had this pain in my right abdominal side for 4 months, the doctors couldn't figure out what it was, I heard everything from pulled muscle to gall bladder stone.

But within 10 days of praying, "Lord, I thank You that healing is included in my salvation package", it has all gone away, thank You, Jesus!

To pray, "Lord, please heal me for this or this" is really NOT a prayer of faith. But to pray, "Lord, I thank You that healing is included in my salvation package", IS a prayer of faith because it ACKNOWLEDGES what God has ALREADY DONE for us IN JESUS. GIVE IT A TRY! I thank God that I'm finally healed of that, phew!

love, Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean123
Advanced Member
Member # 7855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know i believe in it. i just love the Lord so much. he is my all
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God will always do what He knows is best for us. That may be something other than healing. God did not heal Paul's thorn in the flesh because it was better for Paul to not be healed of it.
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert E. Barger
Advanced Member
Member # 7998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert E. Barger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The curse of the law came into the world because of sin. We were all born sinners, but life and devine healing came into the world through Jesus Christ. If you believe and keep Jesus' commandments, you "will be healed", but if you don't believe "all the Bible", you are in unbelief, which is sin.
We as humans hold hurts inside of ourselve that "must be given to God and forgiven that God might forgive us. If we do not forgive, neither will our Heavenly Father forgive us our trespasses. Mark 11:25-26 Authorized KIng James Bible.
Mark|11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
Mark|11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Matthew|13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any
time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted,
""""and I should heal them."""""""""

--------------------
Romans|11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all
things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Posts: 38 | From: Trafalgar, Indiana U.S.A. | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I certainly believe in divine healing.

I believe our God is a God of wonders and amazing things – not to mention a God of love.

I think God can most certainly heal people who are beyond our knowledge of healing.

I think that God can do anything.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert E. Barger
Advanced Member
Member # 7998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert E. Barger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe in devine healing. It Basic Bible teaching.

--------------------
Romans|11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all
things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Posts: 38 | From: Trafalgar, Indiana U.S.A. | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean123
Advanced Member
Member # 7855

Who here believes in divine healing?

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement