Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » will it be a new earth and a new sky, or a renewed earth and a renewed sky?

Author Topic: will it be a new earth and a new sky, or a renewed earth and a renewed sky?
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eden I agree with yahsway ,

my understanding about Yahweh is He creates all things for eternal use.....

either eternal glorification.... or eternal damnation!

these bodies of flesh are created for an eternal abode....

Yahshua's earth body will be visible for all through eternity....

our bodies will one day be glorified....

the scriptures say there will be no need of the sun in the New Earth, but it does not say there will be no Sun....

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eden, just as the New Moon is not really new each time there is one in the sense that the old one was destroyed and a new one created, but rather it is re-newed.

I personally believe that this earth and heaven will be restored back to its original state before the fall, or re-newed if you will.

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will it be a new earth and a new sky, or a renewed earth and a renewed sky?

I tend to think that it will be the same earth and the same sky, except that, after the lake of fire, which I think will be a lava overflow of the top of the earth, then after the lava overflow, Jesus will renew the earth and will also renew the sky, as in, miraculously change the earth back into an Eden and as in, miraculously refresh the sky/atmosphere?

Or do you think that it will be an entirely new earth and an entirely new sky, and if you think that, why do you believe that, please?

love, Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement