Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Adoration of the King...

Author Topic: Adoration of the King...
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, Found in Him, good to hear from you again, and thanks for participating. You wrote
quote:
We are here today because of the goodness of the Lord. We rejoice not in miracles. We rejoice not in deliverance, but we rejoice that our names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life and that we are considered sons and daughters of the Most High God ..."
I liked the daily devotional, Found in Him, but I do rejoice in miracles because it shows me that Jesus was "the Lord from heaven", and I also rejoice in the deliverance that Jesus has wrought for me, and I also rejoice that my name is written in the Lamb's book of life, and I also rejoice that we are now considered sons and daughters of the Most High God". IOW, I see no reason to EXCLUDE those first two as "reasons for me to rejoice", Amen?

love, Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psalm 134 & 135:1-4

"Behold, bless ye the Lord, all ye servants of the lord, which by night stand in the house of the Lord. Lift up your hand in the sanctuary and bless the Lord. The Lord that made heaven and earth bless thee out of Zion.

Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the name of the Lord; praise Him, O ye servants of the Lord. Ye that stand in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God, Praise the Lord; for the Lord is good: sing praises unto His name; for it is pleasant. For the Lord hath chosen Jacob unto Himself and Israel for His peculiar treasure."

"Let us do the Word of the Lord. Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and bless the Lord. Father, today, we raise our hands in absolute adoration of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, for there is no God like the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. You, who sit upon the circle of the earth, who weigh the mountains in a scale and the hills in a balance; who hold the seven seas in the palms of Your hands. The blast of Your nostrils can split the cedars of Lebanon.

You, who from the creative ages of time, took a hand full of dirt and created man and it became a living soul. We magnify You. We glorify You. We bless You that loved the world enough to give Your only begotten Son; that we might be redeemed and have everlasting life; that we have been healed by the stripes of the Lord Jesus Christ; that we are set free by the authority that He gives every believer; that the powers and principalities of darkness are held at bay by the majesty of His name.

We are here today because of the goodness of the Lord. We rejoice not in miracles. We rejoice not in deliverance, but we rejoice that our names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life and that we are considered sons and daughters of the Most High God, for there is none liken unto You, not in the heavens above nor the earth nor the worlds beneath. From everlasting to everlasting, You are God, Eternal, Sovereign, Almighty, Omnipotent, Unlimited, Sovereign God. We praise You. We worship, and we adore You. In Jesus' name we pray and ask it. Amen and amen."

Daily Devotional Archives

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement