Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » If we are all equally sinners, what can we do to be saved?

Author Topic: If we are all equally sinners, what can we do to be saved?
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found in Him asked Eden
quote:
Can you define this abundant life??
Absolutely. It's having faith and trust that Jesus IN ME is leading me and guiding my steps, and so Jesus makes sure that I get the best of everything for my talents, budget, and interests. With Jesus in charge of my life, life is becoming "absolutely delicious".

Psalm 37:23
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delights in his way.

But it is not a mystery, it is all in simple, normal steps, except that they are Jesus's steps and directions, like "Go to this place", and "you also still need to go to that place", and "don't forget to do this when you get home", and so on.

When the Smartest and Most Knowledgeable Person in the group is counseling what should be done next, the rest of the group better listen up or end up with a lesser qualified view of what should be done next!

Proverbs 22:20
Have not I written to you excellent things in counsels and knowledge.

love, Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eden:
Found in Him wrote
quote:
He is more than ticket.
Yes, He is also my Abundant Life right now, and the Guide of my footsteps, right now. I totally agree with you. There are so many things that the LORD YHWH and the Son Yeshua have done for us, and are doing for me RIGHT NOW!

He is indeed more than a ticket, but let us not forget that not only do we receive "life more abundantly right now thru Jesus IN us", but we "also receive a free ticket to enter the world-to-come", for which A TICKET IS REQUIRED, and that ticket is JESUS is the Lord from heaven who DIED IN MY PLACE.

Probably can't get that ticket at TicketMaster.com.

love, Eden
"go you rather to those who buy and sell"

Can you define this abundant life??

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found in Him wrote
quote:
He is more than ticket.
Yes, He is also my Abundant Life right now, and the Guide of my footsteps, right now. I totally agree with you. There are so many things that the LORD YHWH and the Son Yeshua have done for us, and are doing for me RIGHT NOW!

He is indeed more than a ticket, but let us not forget that not only do we receive "life more abundantly right now thru Jesus IN us", but we "also receive a free ticket to enter the world-to-come", for which A TICKET IS REQUIRED, and that ticket is JESUS is the Lord from heaven who DIED IN MY PLACE.

Probably can't get that ticket at TicketMaster.com.

love, Eden
"go you rather to those who buy and sell"

Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

He is more than ticket

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we are all equallyb sinners, what can we do to be saved?

Well, one thing we can do is AGREE WITH HIM that we are sinners and He has decided that He will SAVE those who agree with Him.

And just to be sure, to PAY FOR the penalty of sin, God SENT Jesus Christ to die in our place, so THAT is not an issue in the "all are equally sinners" matter.

God has decided that "whoever is willing to agree with God that he or she is a sinner for whom Jesus has already died", God has decided to SAVE THAT PERSON.

There is ONLY ONE THING an equally sinful sinner can do, and that is AGREE WITH GOD THAT HE OR SHE IS A SINNER.

And God has decided to save THAT person for the next phase of creation, THE WORLD-TO-COME. Agreeing that I AM a sinner and agreeing that Jesus DIED IN MY PLACE IS MY TICKET into the world-to-come.

love, Eden
"Yehovah-Nissi"

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement