Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » I say... HE IS WORTHY!

Author Topic: I say... HE IS WORTHY!
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He indeed is GLORIOUS. I am SO THANKFUL to know Jesus Christ of Nazareth and my life with Jesus, I don't know WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT HIM!!!

love, Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1- All Glory, Majesty, Honor, Praise to Jesus Christ Forever!

* Jude 1:25 "All GLORY to Him who alone is God, our Savior through JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. All GLORY, MAJESTY, POWER, and AUTHORITY are His before all time, and in the Present, and Beyond all Time! Amen."

* Rev 4:11 “You are WORTHY, O Lord our God, to receive GLORY and HONOR and POWER. For you created ALL things, and they Exist because you created what you Pleased.”

* Rev 5:12 "And they sang in a MIGHTY CHORUS: “WORTHY IS THE LAMB WHO WAS SLAUGHTERED— to receive POWER and RICHES and WISDOM and STRENGTH and HONOR and GLORY and BLESSING.”

* Rev 5:13 "I heard EVERY CREATURE IN HEAVEN and on EARTH and UNDER THE EARTH and in the SEA. They sang: “BLESSING and HONOR and GLORY and POWER belong to the one sitting on the Throne and to the Lamb (JESUS) FOREVER and FOREVER.”

* Rev 4:8 "And the Four living creatures, each one of them having six wings, are full of eyes around and within; and day and night they do not cease to say, "HOLY, HOLY, HOLYIS THE LORD GOD, THE ALMIGHTY, WHO WAS and WHO IS and WHO IS TO COME."

* 1 Chron 29:11 "Yours, O Lord, is the GREATNESS, the POWER, the GLORY, the VICTORY, and the MAJESTY. Everything in the Heavens and on Earth is yours, O Lord, and this is your Kingdom. We adore you as the one who is OVER ALL THINGS."

* 2 Peter 1:16-18 "For we were not making up clever stories when we told you about the POWERFUL COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. We saw His MAJESTIC SPLENDOR with our own eyes when He received HONOR and GLORY from God the Father. The Voice from the MAJESTIC GLORY OF GOD said to him, “This is my Dearly loved Son, who brings Me Great Joy." We ourselves heard that Voice from Heaven when we were with Him on the Holy mountain."

* Phil 2:10 "At the NAME OF JESUS every KNEE SHOULD BOW, in HEAVEN and on EARTH and UNDER THE EARTH, and every TONGUE CONFESS that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, TO THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER."

* Rev 7:12 They sang, “Amen! BLESSING and GLORY and WISDOM and THANKSGIVING and HONOR and POWER and STRENGTH belong to our God FOREVER and EVER! Amen.”

* Acts 4:12 " There is SALVATION IN NO ONE ELSE! God has given NO OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN by which we must be SAVED...(JESUS).”

* Acts 17:30-31 “God commands everyone everywhere to REPENT OF THEIR SINS AND TURN TO HIM. For He has set a DAY FOR JUDGING THE WORLD with JUSTICE by the Man He has Appointed, and He Proved to everyone who this is by RAISING HIM FROM THE DEAD.”

2 - Jesus Christ Is King of Kings & Lord of Lords!

* Rev 19:16 "On His Robe at his thigh was written this TITLE: KING OF ALL KINGS and LORD OF ALL LORDS."

* Rev 17:14 "Together they will go to war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will defeat them because He is LORD OF ALL LORDS and KING OF ALL KINGS. And His CALLED and CHOSEN and FAITHFUL ONES WILL BE WITH HIM."

3 - Every Knee Will Bow & Every Tongue Confess - Jesus is Lord!

* Phil 2:9-11 "Because of this, God raised him up to the Heights of Heaven and gave Him a Name that is above every other Name, so that at the NAME OF JESUS EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH AND UNDER THE EARTH, and EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, to the GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER"

* Rom 14:10-11 "For we shall ALL stand before the JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST Christ. For it is written: "As I live, says the Lord, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, and EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS TO GOD." So then each of us shall give account of himself to God."

* 1 Tim 6:15-16 "For at just the right time Christ will be revealed from Heaven by the Blessed and Only ALMIGHTY GOD, THE KING OF ALL KINGS AND LORD OF ALL LORDS. He alone can never die, and HE lives in LIGHT SO BRILLIANT that No Human can Approach Him. No human eye has EVER seen Him nor EVER will. ALL HONOR and POWER TO HIM FOREVER!"

4 - Jesus Now Sits In A Place of Honor & Power— God's Right Hand

* Matt 26:63-64 "Jesus remained silent. Then the High Priest said to him, I demand in the Name of the living God—tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.” Jesus replied, "You have said it. And in the future you will see the SON OF MAN SEATED IN THE PLACE OF POWER AT GOD'S RIGHT HAND and COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN."

* Heb 1:3 "The SON RADIATES GOD'S OWN GLORY and Expresses the very CHARACTER OF GOD, and He sustains everything by the Mighty Power of His command. When He had cleansed us from our Sins, HE SAT DOWN IN THE PLACE OF HONOR AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE MAJESTIC GOD IN HEAVEN."

* Acts 7:55-56 "But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, gazed steadily into Heaven and saw the GLORY OF GOD, and he saw JESUS STANDING IN THE PLACE OF HONOR AT GOD'S RIGHT HAND. And he told them, “Look, I see the heavens opened and the SON OF MAN STANDING IN THE PLACE OF HONOR AT GOD'S RIGHT HAND!”

5 - Jesus Is Lord - He Will Rule & Reign Forever! Praise the Lord!

* Rev 19:1-4 After this, I heard what sounded like a Vast Crowd in Heaven shouting, “PRAISE THE LORD! SALVATION and GLORY and POWER BELONG TO OUR GOD. His JUDGMENTS are TRUE and JUST. He has Punished the great prostitute who corrupted the earth with her immorality. He has avenged the Murder of his Servants.” And again their Voices Rang Out: “PRAISE THE LORD!The smoke from that City ascends Forever and Ever!” Then the Twenty-Four Elders and the Four Living Beings FELL DOWN and WORSHIPED GOD, who was sitting on the Throne. They cried out, “Amen! PRAISE THE LORD!”

* Rev 19:5-9 And from the THRONE came a voice that said, “PRAISE OUR GOD, ALL HIS SERVANTS, ALL WHO FEAR HIM, from the Least to the Greatest.” Then I heard again what sounded like the Shout of a Vast Crowd or the Roar of Mighty Ocean Waves or the Crash of Loud Thunder: “PRAISE THE LORD! FOR THE lORD OUR GOD, THE ALMIGHTY, REIGNS." Let us be GLAD and REJOICE, and let us GIVE HONOR TO HIM. For the Time has come for the WEDDING FEAST OF THE LAMB, and His Bride has prepared herself. She has been given the Finest of Pure White Linen to Wear.” For the FINE LINEN REPRESENTS THE GOOD DEEDS OF GOD'S HOLY PEOPLE. And the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb.”

* Rev 19:11-16 "Then I saw Heaven opened, and a White Horse was standing there. Its Rider was Named FAITHFUL and TRUE, for He Judges Fairly and wages a RIGHTEOUS war. His Eyes were like Flames of Fire, and on His head were MANY CROWNS. A Name was written on Him that no one understood except himself. He wore a ROBE DIPPED IN BLOOD, and His TITLE was the WORD OF GOD. The Armies of heaven, dressed in the finest of Pure White Linen, followed Him on White Horses. From His mouth came a Sharp Sword to strike down the Nations. HE WILL RULE THEM WITH AN IRON ROD. He will release the FIERCE WRATH OF GOD, THE ALMIGHTY, like juice flowing from a winepress. On his Robe at his Thigh was written this Title: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF ALL LORDS."

* Luke 1:32-33 "He will be VERY GREAT and will be called the SON OF THE MOST HIGH. The Lord God will give Him the Throne of his Ancestor David. And He will REIGN OVER ISRAEL FOREVER; HIS KINGDOM WILL NEVER END!"

* Rev 11:15 "There were loud voices shouting in Heaven: “The World has now become the KINGDOM OF OUR LORD and of HIS CHRIST, and HE WILL REIGN FOREVER and EVER."

* Rev 11:17 "And they said, “We give thanks to you, Lord God, the Almighty, the one WHO IS and WHO ALWAYS WAS, for now you have ASSUMED YOUR GREAT POWER and have begun to REIGN."

* Isa 9:6-7 "For a Child is Born to us, a Son is given to us. The Government will rest on His shoulders. And He will be called: WONDERFUL COUNSELOR, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, PRINCE OF PEACE. His GOVERNMENT and its PEACE WILL NEVER END. He will RULE with FAIRNESS and Justice from the Throne of His Ancestor David for ALL ETERNITY. The Passionate commitment of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies will make this happen!"

* Dan 7:13-14 "I saw someone like a Son of Man coming with the Clouds of Heaven. He was given AUTHORITY, HONOR, SOVEREIGNTY OVER ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD, so that people of every Race and Nation and Language would OBEY HIM. HIS RULE IS ETERNAL—IT WILL NEVER END. HIS KINGDOM WILL NEVER BE DESTROYED."

* Rev 14:7 “FEAR GOD,” he shouted. “GIVE GLORY TO HIM. For the time has come when HE WILL SIT AS JUDGE. WORSHIP HIM who made the HEAVENS, the EARTH, the SEA, and ALL THE SPRINGS OF WATER."

The Rocks will start crying out if someone doesn't start praising Him!

HE IS WORTHY!

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement