Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » I don't!

Author Topic: I don't!
bluefrog
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EDEN..if you buy the fact that you are the opposition, then go out and stir something up and see if you have an urge to throw punches. [dance]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael Harrison wrote
quote:
But consider this, that the enemy will go all out to stir up opposition, and pull no punches if the message is true.
Does that mean that the messages of other members on this bbs are then NOT AS TRUE or NOT AS TRUE AS YOURS since their messages DO NOT stir up such opposition? [Big Grin]

love, Eden

Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael Harrison wrote
quote:
... I don't tell people 'what to do'. ... Anyway, that is what they need to repent of! (Did I just tell people what to do? Hum.)
Good, you noticed it yourself.

And now maybe you should add to your Topic title, I don't! Or do I?

Eden

bluefrog
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extracted from just two short scripts:

People get confused.
They react as if I'm in their face.
Pointing my finger.
Accusing.
Rather, I point to Jesus.
I tell how they might be different.
If they would only consider.
Regardless, they believe what they want to.
That is what they need to repent of.
You don't believe what you want to.
Find out the truth.
It does not matter what I say.
Or how I say it.
I'm only perceived that way.
The enemy will stir up opposition.
Enemy pulls no punches if message is true.
All I can do is persist.
I can hope for a little fruit.

Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously that is how I am perceived Betty, judging from the flack I get. But it does not matter what I say, or the way in which I say it, it comes down to my being perceived that way. But consider this, that the enemy will go all out to stir up opposition, and pull no punches if the message is true. And he is very active. But all I can do is persist, and hope for a little fruit. Joy is in it: Others, and mine!

Praise God!

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael,

You often come across as looking down on others here. It is if you see yourself as a superior Christian. I am not saying this is your intention, but this is the way you come across.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael,

I read what you posted and I just want you to know that I personally do not condemn you in any way. People get Confused? I don't know. I can only speak for myself, and will only speak for myself.

If I really am seeking only to give The Lord glory in all that I say and do, that's all I can do.

God knows the heart and motives alone. I will let the Holy Spirit minister to me and therefore I am either condemned or justified in my conscience.

God is good and knows your heart. Why worry about anything else? If you have peace with Him, What more could anyone else really ever hope to have?

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People get confused. I don't tell people 'what to do'. Yet they react for all the world like I am in their face with my pointing finger, and accusing. Rather, I point out how Jesus is, and how they might be different if they were to consider. Of course, they have the scripture and the Holy Spirit to consult with on whether what I assert is true. But regardless, people will believe 'what they want' to believe. I can relate to it, been there, done that. Anyway, that is what they need to repent of! (Did I just tell people what to do? Hum.) Don't believe what 'you' want to. Find out the truth!
Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement