Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » The Forgotten Message to the Church and the World

Author Topic: The Forgotten Message to the Church and the World
Copper25
Advanced Member
Member # 7464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copper25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Proverbs 10:17) He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth.

“But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof; I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh”. Because reproof was not heard, nor even considered, when destruction comes, what would happen? “When your fear cometh as desolation”, what is the world to do? The word is not hidden, just waiting to be opened. Yet society as a whole rejects it and despises the word through action. Presumptuous sin (Numbers 15:30-31), is despising the word of God and without heeding the words “that proceedeth out of the mouth of God”, can one prosper spiritually and be fruitful? “Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.” So how critical is it for us to have ears to hear and eyes to see what God’s word means, “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” Can we or society function right correctly without heeding the word, no: This is why so much immorality, wickedness, and corruptive behavior is conducted in today’s world.

“The fear of the Lord prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.” “The fear of the LORD tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.” But people in today’s world have forgotten what it means to fear the Lord, to flee from evil, to avoid the soul consuming face of iniquity, sin and transgression. “But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.” “When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever”. “But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.” Now how can any transgressor, worker of inequity, or sinner(habitual sinning), inherit the kingdom of God or ever have eternal life.

Lukewarm teachings of modern day Christianity say, try you best because no one is perfect, not emphasizing on just how critical fleeing from iniquity and immorality is. And we know that no lawless, disobedient, ungodly person, nor sinner(habitual sin), nor unholy, nor profane person shall inherit the kingdom of God because they are all still under the law. “for the sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law”, so therefore no one under the law has eternal life and do you realize just how broad those actions are that keep someone under the law? Ungodly, unholy, and disobedient covers a whole wide range of sin. Name a presumptuous sin that would not fall under one, if not all of those categories. You can’t because every presumptuous sin will fall under one of these categories. Therefore we have a painfully long list of thing as Christians we should not do.

Wickedness means immorality; anything that is immoral will fall under this category. “For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.” “Whooever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.” “Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed” and as it is written, “I have refrained my feet from every way of evil, that I may keep thy word.”

--------------------
Isaiah 40:6) The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field

Posts: 262 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement