Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Natural and Spiritual

Author Topic: Natural and Spiritual
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
A natural tree could never provide all this; Everything we need is in Jesus our Lord and today He is the Tree of Life who now sits on the right hand of the Father in Paradise.

Amen! [Bible]
Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Beauty of Holiness777
Advanced Member
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Beauty of Holiness777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God who is Spirit uses a lot of things in the natural to help us understand the Spiritual. The "Tree of Life" in Genesis in the natural had to be a symbol or a shadow of the tree of life to come who is definitely Jesus Christ. God's Word say the Spirit (His Spirit) is life in Romans 8:10.

The only way to eternity is to have already eaten from the tree of life and receive His Spirit which is the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Why would there have to be another tree of life in Paradise when we who have His Spirit have inherit eternal life already?

Surely we will not have to wait until we get to heaven to eat from the tree to recieve eternal life, doesn't add up with scripture.
The Tree of Life in Genesis was real but it was only for a symbol or shadow of the Spiritual Tree of Life to come Jesus Christ. The Tree of Life was the center of God's Garden the Garden of Eden. But we today are to make Jesus Christ our center the center of our lives.

The book of Revelations is written also in symbols using the natural to help us understand scriptures in God's Word. To help us understand the spiritual things of heaven. Chapter 12 concerning the woman and the red dragon these too are symbols symbolizing an event that will take place.

The Old Testament also was prophecy of things to come, Ezekiel 47 speaks of the river from the temple that temple today in the New Testament is the Holy Spirit. The Tree of Life is a tree like no natural tree.

Revelation 22;
And He shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding OUT of the Throne of God and OF the Lamb.

John 4:10,14;
Jesus said if thou knowest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give Me to drink thou wouldest have asked of Him, and He would have given thee Living Water.

But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give shall never thirst; For the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

John 7:38;
He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living waters.

Revelation 22:2;
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, WAS there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month and the leaves of the tree for the healing of the nations. (people)

Ezkiel 47:12;
And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according (his) months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary and the fruit of shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof medicine.
(FORETELLING OF THE TREE OF LIFE TO COME- JESUS CHRIST)

The twelve manner of fruits come either be the first 12 disciples or the twelve tribes of Israel.
A natural tree doesn't crop every month but the Tree of Life Jesus Christ is producing fruit every month, week and day.

Jesus said;
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: For without Me ye can do nothing.

He is the tree of life that gives us food for the Spirit as well as the flesh. "Give us this day our daily bread" He gives us our meat in due season. (Psalm 145:) He gives us drink, clothes, and medicine spiritually and physically. He is our shelter in a storm and more, He's more than enough.

A natural tree could never provide all this; Everything we need is in Jesus our Lord and today He is the Tree of Life who now sits on the right hand of the Father in Paradise.

Right hand meaning a symbol of Power; For Jesus said "All Power is in His hand He got it in heaven and He's got it on earth.

And to God be the Glory!! [clap2]

--------------------
In God I'am Complete.
I am a "Spiritual Being" living in a physical body.
{Prayer - a force that reaches people and places when we can't}

Posts: 192 | From: God's Universe | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement