Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Verichip = 666? Antichrist = G.W. BUSH?

Author Topic: Verichip = 666? Antichrist = G.W. BUSH?
Isaiah
Advanced Member
Member # 6699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is CRUCIAL to understand that.....
though various systems may or may not be used to track people and their finances -perhaps even by things on or under their skin....
THAT THIS IS NOT THE MARK OF THE BEAST....

Such things can lead to great oppression -even David counted Israel for wrong purposes -and look what happened(1Ch 21:1-), but......

THE ONE WHO CAUSETH ALL BOTH SMALL AND GREAT TO RECEIVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS THE SECOND BEAST! (Rev 13:11-18)

The first beast is a political/military leader/power... THE SECOND IS A RELIGIOUS/SPIRITUAL POWER!

The mark of the beast is in the forehead and hand -as is the sign between God and his people.

Deu 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
Deu 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
Deu 6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

If you keep man's commandmants -rather than God's -YOU ALREADY HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST!

This has already caused many to not be able to buy or sell throughout history -with no necessity of any bar code or chip -and such have even been officially declared anathema from Christ.

THE COUNCIL OF LAODICEA IN PHRYGIA PACATIANA 364 A.D.
CANON XXIX.

CHRISTIANS must not judaize by resting on the Sabbath, but must work on that day, rather honouring the Lord's Day; and, if they can, resting then as Christians. But if any shall be found to be judaizers, let them be anathema from Christ.

Henceforth, this church persecuted sabbath-keepers fiercely...which caused them also to be shunned in society. Not only Jews who did not believe in Christ as Messiah -but the early NT church -which also kept the sabbath and holy days of God written in the bible. It is called Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
The chief goddess of the babylonian mystery religion was Ishtar/Astarte -also spelled EASTER. Christmas is from customs which predate Christ -which the bible instructs ought not to be learned. Jer 10:3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
Jer 10:4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

This sort of thing will again happen -to those who follow Christ and OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Remember -ALL BOTH SMALL AND GREAT

and the devil deceives the WHOLE WORLD

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Ask yourself...If one sins -but does not have a bar code or chip -will they escape the plagues?
God does not need to have his angels look for computer chips -he knows our hearts.

The number of the man called the beast will be counted in his name -he will be a political/military leader -but the same number can be found thoughout the history of the kingdoms of the statue of Nebuchadnezzar's dream -the last of which he will rule, etc....

Posts: 288 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladehawk
Member # 7047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladehawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LoL

Yep Daniel, it's me, justvisiting : )

I'm enjoying all of the posts. The atmosphere in the forums here is good.

Shields Up!

Posts: 4 | From: kentucky | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Crystal,
Is that you, "Just Visiting?". Well, hopefully you are here to stay and not just visiting....lol

With love in Christ, Daniel

Posts: 1389 | From: Wind Lake, WI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladehawk
Member # 7047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladehawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I firmly believe that these are the things that folks need to hear today. Not just sinners, but the saints.

We want to be ready. There will come a day when it's just us and the lord........not the computer, the phone or family.

We need to be standing on a solid foundation.

I need the prayers of anyone that cares to pray.

Crystal

Posts: 4 | From: kentucky | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know that G.W.Bush is the anti-Christ or not but I know he is a anti-Christ.

and I don't know if the Verichip will be the marking system but I know it will be something like it.

And i know we are closer than we think to the return of the Messiah, Yeshua.

and I know many are deceived into thinking they are saved when truly they only have a form of Godliness and deny the power there of.

I know it's time for every person on this planet to get ready to meet the King of Kings & the Lord of Lords...

I know it's time to forget the denominations that give rules and regulations on how to be saved and look to Yeshua and Yeshua alone.

I know only the pure at heart will see Yahweh.

I know our redemption draweth near...

Praise Yahweh
Amen

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jmind83
Member # 7045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmind83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladehawk, I agree your opinion. Everything in this world that is not visible. Conspiracy, we do not know. I think it will be revealed soon.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JB the AC? What SS planet (Solar System) do some people come from?

The Mark of the Beast will be the number of his name. I don't see the number of his name in "Verichip."

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladehawk
Member # 7047

I think you are right on. Whether it's the 'verichip' or some other chip. I've also heard the chip is causing a few problems with the testing in animals. Something about cancerous cells in the lab tests where the chip is implanted.

I had recently talked to my brother about this topic. Our discussion was concerning the fact that they are placing the chips in the fatty tissue of a persons arms.

We decided that there would have to be a medical reason for re-placement of the chip.

Then reading through another article it was mentioned that the warmest pnts of a persons body was the forhead and hand.

We'll see how this all ties in together soon, I am sure.

As far as G. Bush goes. If he declares martial law, then that will answer that question. Check out concentration camps in the u.s on youtube.

A lot of things are being implemented in the U.S as far as infrastructure goes.

It's an interesting topic, for sure. One thing I know for certain..........when it happens folks lives will be changed forever and we will never see what we call 'good' days again.

Oh, the world will, be we are not of this world, those that live for Christ. And if you aren't living for the lord when this all comes to pass-sin is pleasure for a season.

I don't talk about the mark much as a rule. That's not what is going to save people. But to those who are just waiting for the lord to come back, the mark is a sure sign that we will see him soon : )

Shields up!

jmind83
Member # 7045

Icon 16 posted      Profile for jmind83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also wondered about the opinion of America's famous pastor.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jmind83
Member # 7045

Icon 15 posted      Profile for jmind83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I foreigners. Please understand that English is inadequate.

I believe that for the last time now. In addition, the 666 mentioned in Revelation is called the Verichip. (www.verichipcorf.com, www.xmark.com reference),(I know Real ID project in usa)
Also, I think George W. Bush is the antichrist. Start difficulty and rapture soon. American Christians are wondering how to think. Please answer my question.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement