Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » How or in what way does the LORD inhabit our praises?

Author Topic: How or in what way does the LORD inhabit our praises?
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 8 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inhabit simple means "To live or reside in"

Our heavenly Father lives in, resides in our “praise” … makes me want shout, I think I will…

PRAISE YOU FATHER, BLESS YOUR NAME FOREVER AND EVER, OH MY GOD RESIDE IN ME, LIVE IN ME, LET MY HEART EVER BE UPON YOU AND YOUR GREATNESS,YOUR MAJESTY, THE SPENDER OF YOUR CREATION, THE GLORY OF YOUR HEAVENS, LET ME EVER CONCIDER YOUR GREATEST ACT OF LOVE… YOU OH GOD COMING AND CLOTHING YOURSELF WITH FLESH… YOU GIVING OF YOURSELF THAT I COULD LIVE IN YOU SHARE IN GLORY THAT I COULD BE YOUR CHILD…. BLESS YOU, BLESS YOU, BLESS YOU, LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE YOUR NAME FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER …..

SYNONYMS…… praise, acclaim, commend, extol, laud. These verbs mean to express approval or admiration. To praise is to voice approbation, commendation, or esteem:

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How or in what way does the LORD inhabit our praises?

Psalm 22:3
But You are holy, O You who inhabit the praises of Israel.

I believe that we the church of Jesus Christ and the lost house of Israel and the lost house of Judah together constitute the Israel of God.

Galatians 6:16
And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

That is, the unbelieving Israelites were cut out of the olive tree of Israel and believing Gentiles were grafted into the olive tree of Israel so that we the church is now part of the Israel of God, and the church awaits the resurrection from the grave of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah, at the last day.

Ezekiel 37:12
Therefore prophesy and say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

That has not happened yet. All of that was said that I can consider myself to be a part of the Israel of God.

That said, as part of the Israel of God, how does the LORD INHABIT THE PRAISES OF ISRAEL? When I sing worship songs to Him, or listen to worship songs about Him, HOW DOES THE LORD INHABIT those songs, exactly? I was wondering...

with love, Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement