Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » I'm Chinese .......

Author Topic: I'm Chinese .......
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ChimpanzeePrier,

I am guessing your name means that you once believed in evolution, but now you believe in Jesus and creation.

There is much evidence against evolution now. I hope that more and more science proves the truth.

As you have said, without religion there is hatred. Jesus is love.

I can save Chinese letters and symbols on my computer as pictures, but I cannot paste them here. I wanted to say something in Chinese, but I guess I can't.

God bless you. Be strong.

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, as I said once before, I was therefore surprised that you called yourself ChimpanzeePrier and did not call yourself PandaPrier, since chimpanzees are from Africa but Pandas are from China.

So they don't block your participation on this bbs?

love, eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChimpanzeePrier
Community Member
Member # 6793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChimpanzeePrier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They consider Christanity a new " invasion of the West", regardless Jesus is an easterner, and Buddah is also a foreigner.

However, Christanity is developing fastest in China

And still some people are against Jesus wirhout any reason, in consequence , I have to come to this US BBS to avoid their curse

As a Chinese I clearly know the morality crisis of the youngsters born in 90s
"The GREAT sociolist culture" preached by the CPC is just a dream,,,,,

84%youngers investigated on the net said that they dare to shoot women and children in the war, and still others said that they would wipe out all the other peoples....terrible....
A society without religion is full of hatred.
I am sad about that, that's why I have to come to this US BBS to avoid antiChrists' curses

--------------------
In the world you have distress, but have confidence, for I have overcome the world. Thank Lord.

Posts: 14 | From: China | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChimpanzeePrier
Community Member
Member # 6793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChimpanzeePrier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still remember the movie Forist Gump, in which when Gump came back from China and was being asked"What about China?" Gump replyed "Well,they have nothing,...they never go to church...they've no religion.."

But many Chinese think that religion is evil, which make you enslaved by an "unexisted" GOD.

The ridiculous theory of Marisism an materialism make them believe that religion is ridiculous.

And they think this will not preserve their selfconfidence, however, many successful people are Christians, which they scarcely recognize.
They call it "Freedom" while I consider it horrible.

God bless America, our Leader against Satan

--------------------
In the world you have distress, but have confidence, for I have overcome the world. Thank Lord.

Posts: 14 | From: China | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Hi, Christian-liu. Yes, "no religion" is the result of Marxist-Leninist communism. It amazing how one entire generation from 1948 to almost 2008, or in 60 years, literally HAS no religion" because of communism. I would not want to be one of those communist leaders when it's time to stand before the Lord at judgment day. We do need to pray for China.

I used to be a partner to Open Doors bible-ministry, and recently I read in a book that the Open Door in China originally had to do with the Opium War thru which the British encouraged opium import into China as thru and Open Door, and so later the Christian ministry Open Doors was a similar Open Door, but this time for Christ.

No religion. Probably 800 million out of the 1 billion-plus Chinese have "no religion". Amazing, and compelling.

with love, Eden

Christine-liu
Member # 6813

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Christine-liu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it's horrible to say "no religion", and you know in China religions are pushed into "marginal belt", while the mainstream is atheism or communism. It seems that people just accept atheism without any serious contemplating or even many communists do not know what communism really means.

Recently I'm reading a book called "The Kingdom of the Cults", which helped me a lot to understand the issue of belief, and what the truth is.

I pray for my country.

--------------------
I'm a new but resolute believer in China.

Posts: 3 | From: China | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Hi, ChimpanzeePrier. I would have thought that, since you are in China, that your cyberhandle would have been PandaPrier. But of that, another day. LOL

I am in the USA and have looked at a singles site called Chineselovelinks.com and Asianromance, and what struck me is that almost every woman there had written no religion behind the question, "do you have a religion"?

No religion. I'm thinking, I can't marry one of these Chinese women, they have "no religion", "no religion", "no religion".

So are most of your friends Christians or do they have "no religion"?

Have a great day,
Eden
"just because He loved me"

Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ChimpanzeePrier! Pleased to hear from you from over there. I am from USA also. It seems that you understand English well. Hopefully it will be ok to speak to another one from usa.

When i think of China, i think of Watchman Nee! I do not know if you have heard of him. He was a very powerful christian when he was around. Have you ever heard of him? He had many books and can no doubt be found on the internet.

Right now i want to say a little prayer for you. I will not write it out. I just turn to the Lord and ask... I pray He will bless you in the knowledge of Him, Jesus our Lord, and draw you into His conviction and loving arms.

Feel free to write!

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChimpanzeePrier
Community Member
Member # 6793

Well...You know that in China Marxism is the majour "religious" belief which makes us men of atheism...I used to think that there is no God in this world until I come across my Christain girlfriend.
Freedom of religious belief is allowed in China, however, several anti-Christanity Chinese still think that religion is rediculors and post rediculors words on the Net.
Lord, may your truth be spread to the far corner of the world..Amen..

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

--------------------

oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ChimpanzeePrier,
Its nice to meet you. I am from the U.S. Can you tell us your story about coming to Jesus Christ?

Posts: 1389 | From: Wind Lake, WI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChimpanzeePrier
Community Member
Member # 6793

Icon 21 posted      Profile for ChimpanzeePrier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a Chinese Christian,I came across this BBS in google and registered yesterday.
I want to learn more about foreign Christanity cultures, and you can ask me questions too.
By the way, which country are you in?

English is too hard....

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement