Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Is Salvation Free?

Author Topic: Is Salvation Free?
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 14 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you Eden, true contrition is the key...

blessings
dale

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAAFOTL
Advanced Member
Member # 6414

Icon 15 posted      Profile for IAAFOTL   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Universal Salvation" That one is a new one on me.
although I think I am grasping the concept of it, which is another lie.

The one I consistently compelled to expose as I feel it is sending people to hell in droves is the OSAS version of the Gospel which
Hebrews 6:4-6 as well as Hebrews 10:29 surely irradicate it and yes although it is true that there is nothing we can do to earn the right to receive the Gift of repentence unto salvation, but it surely does matter to God what we do after having received it.

--------------------
Study to show yourself approved, a workman unto God who needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth. 2 Timothy 2:15
_ ____ _
My screen name stands for "I am a Friend of The Lord's"

Posts: 64 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian3
Advanced Member
Member # 6417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TEXASGRANDMA:
wparr,
Thank you. It is great to see we can agree on something. I may not understand what you are saying about Kirk, but we are Brothers and Sisters in Christ. You are in my prayers.
I honestly believe that Universal Salvation is a lie from the pits of hell. It keeps people from getting saved and it keeps saved people from praying for the lost.
betty

Hey now thats what I'm talking about even though we may not agree sometimes we are still brothers and sisters thanks Taxas and wparr. I am with you both her as well! God Bless you Both!

--------------------
I have been crucified with Christ,and I no longer live,but Christ lives in me. Galatians 2:20

Posts: 63 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, becauseHElives.

Eden had said:

"Yes, that is how someone gets saved, initially. When I see that Jesus died for my sins so that I don’t have to pay the penalty of death and destruction for my sins because Jesus died on my behalf, in that moment I am saved."

"But that is not the end of it. I have to “actively keep on believing that throughout my whole life and counting on it,” and if I die still believing what I first saw and believed and prayed to receive, then I shall be saved.

The initial “little one time prayer” started my salvation and then my active believing kept the prayer alive. Keep hope alive."

becauseHElives then said to Eden:

“eden, can you help me understand why you believe that?

What scriptures do you base your understanding?

I see contrition involved in the Salvation process that is not present in the little prayer method.

Eden here:

I see CONTRITION as PRECEDING the little prayer of salvation.

That is, BEFORE the prayer happens, I see and acknowledge to God that I cannot run my own life, and I see that I need God and I REPENT from running my own life.

And BEFORE that prayer happens, I acknowledge to God that I AM A SINNER and I AGREE with God that I AM A SINNER; I REPENT from thinking that “I was all that”.

When I tell God that I’m sorry, I am repenting, and I pray the prayer of acceptance for forgiveness of my sins through the blood of Jesus Christ and I acknowledge that God has crucified “my old man” WITH Christ on the cross.

At that point I’m saved, and then, as I said in my preceding post, I have to “keep on actively believing in Jesus as my Substitute”, and if I die believing that and counting on that, I WILL BE SAVED.

And, becauseHElives, there is current, ongoing contrition too. I find myself saying, "sorry, God, that was sin".

And, with the help of the Holy Spirit, I have, over time, also repented (turned away from, changed my mind about) certain worldly activities.

My taste in music and reading material has changed, for instance.

I've heard it said before that REPENT is CHANGE OF MIND.

That’s how I currently see it, becauseHElives

Love, Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[wave3] eden,

Can you help me understand why you believe that?

What scriptures do you base your understanding?

I see contrition involved in the Salvation process that is not present in the little prayer method.

thanks
dale

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, becauseHElives. You said:

“so eden are you saying the little one time forgive me prayer is all that is needful for a individual to be saved?”

Eden here:

Yes, that is how someone gets saved, initially. When I see that Jesus died for my sins so that I don’t have to pay the penalty of death and destruction for my sins because Jesus died on my behalf, in that moment I am saved.

But that is not the end of it. I have to “actively keep on believing that throughout my whole life and counting on it,” and if I die still believing what I first saw and believed and prayed to receive, then I shall be saved.

The initial “little one time prayer” started my salvation and then my active believing kept the prayer alive. Keep hope alive.

Love, Eden

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wparr,
Thank you. It is great to see we can agree on something. I may not understand what you are saying about Kirk, but we are Brothers and Sisters in Christ. You are in my prayers.
I honestly believe that Universal Salvation is a lie from the pits of hell. It keeps people from getting saved and it keeps saved people from praying for the lost.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wparr
Advanced Member
Member # 891

Icon 14 posted      Profile for wparr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TEXASGRANDMA:
Is Salvation Free?

The Church in my generation and since has given the world a mistaken belief that being saved will cost nothing from you. We often make it sound like you can go forward and shake the preachers hand and say that I want to go to Heaven and then live like the devil the rest of our lives and go to Heaven. The devil has taken this attitude and put in men’s hearts this belief and people have formed their own religion: Universal Salvation. Universal Salvation does not exist in the Bible. It never has and never will.
The Church has not made the mistake out of cruelty. We all want everyone to get saved and out of love we have tried to make salvation as simple as possible so all can understand. But we must make it know, that salvation is going to cost. We don’t purchase our salvation with money. But salvation will cost you.

Mar 8:34 And when he had called the people [unto him] with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

There were many that followed Jesus from the beginning. They loved being apart of the miracles that Jesus preformed. But there came a time, when the crowds left and Jesus was left with just the 12 because, the message that Jesus was sharing was too hard for the people to accept.

David, has said on this board before, when a person says: “My God would never send anyone to hell!” Yes, you may be speaking the truth about your “god” but your “god” is not the God of the Bible. You are guilty of idolatry. For there is only one God and He has made it plain in the Holy Bible that there is only one way to Heaven and that is accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior. It will cost you something, it is not free.
But when you give your heart and soul to Jesus, and begin to have a daily relationship with God, you will realize you have given up so little for so much.
Is God prejudice for requiring a ticket to enter Heaven? I don’t think so. Any person, any race, can accept the ticket but if you refuse the ticket, you will spend eternity in hell.

Someone here says for me to stop hiding behind the Bible for my opinion. There is no more important opinion for what God says then the Bible. Anyone who preaches a Gospel that is different than the Bible is preaching a false Gospel. Universal Salvation is a lie from the very pits of hell. Salvation is not free. To be saved you must be willing to give your whole self, body and soul to Jesus. But it is so worth it.

[thumbsup2]

Can't add anything to that Betty
You said it REAAAAALLLLL GOOOOOOOD

[Kiss]

Posts: 1203 | From: Eagle Nest, NM | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaron
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which salvation are we talking about? To be more precise: which Christian salvation are we talking about? There is the one that saves you from death and then there are the other ones...

Aaron

RustyNails
Member # 6426

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RustyNails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello All:

Great topic, my feeling is yes there is a great cost for our salvation. And it is Christ alone who paid. With out his sacrifice there is no possibilty of salvation.

As far as the question, is there a personal cost for recieving the free gift of salvation? Yes, to the heart that sincerly recieves it. If I where just looking to cover my **** ; just in case. Then I would pray the sinner pray (nothing little about it) and go on and live my life as I will. But if my heart where sincere, if true repentance had taken root, I would naturally desire to live for Christ. Not to imply that my "old mans" desire would just vanish. But rather, I'd be conflicted between doing my own will and that of Gods.

Posts: 3 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 15 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so eden are you saying the little one time forgive me prayer is all that is needful for a individual to be saved?

--------------------

Eden
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, TEXASGRANDMA. You said:

"Yes, lying down your self for God's will is not easy but there is such a peace when you let go of the things you hold on so tightly and seek God's perfect will."

Eden here:

I think it is more a case of realizing and acknowledging that the cross acccomplished TWO things:

1. the blood of Jesus paid for our past sins; and

2. While Jesus was on the cross, God also took the opportunity to crucify what the Bible calls "the old man", namely all that is of Adam and Eve.

While Jesus was on the cross, God took that opportunity to crucify all that is of Adam, all "that old man" of Romans 6:6, God crucified with Christ on the cross.

This happened back WHEN Jesus was on the cross, IN THE PAST, and henceforth in God's mind, our sins are paid for and the old man is dead, dead and useless.

So instead of "laying down my will in favor of God's will", it is more a Biblical case of realizing and acknowledging that God HAS crucified me, this old man, and that a DEAD MAN CAN DO NOTHING, nor does God EXPECT a DEAD MAN TO DO ANYTHING.

When I acknowledge that God COUNTS me or RECKONS me DEAD, then I have "lain down my will", or to put that another way, "I no longer think that I can do anything to help God", EXCEPT FOR WHAT I CAN STILL DO FOR GOD in God's vineyard.

The rest doesn't matter to God anymore. The sins are forgiven and the old man is crucified. Only what the graft of the Holy Spirit ABOVE the graft in the human spirit can produce now matters to God. God knows that the fruit produced BELOW the graft of the Holy Spirit is useless and inedible fruit, and God no longer bothers eating it.

Mark 12:2
And at the season he sent to the husbandmen a servant, that he might receive from the husbandmen of the fruit of the vineyard.

But after Christ was crucified, the vineyard also was destroyed and God could no longer receive fruit from the husbandmen.

Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ; nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Be blessed, everyone,
Eden

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BecauseHeLives and dws129,

You both did a wonderful job of expressing the truth.

As I laid in bed this morning mediating and praying God brought a verse to my mind.

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

It seemed if the word "if" took on new meaning for me. This to mean makes it clear that all will not be saved. If means we have a choice. Why am I so passionate about this? Because many come to this board who are not saved. If we give one person false hope that all wil go to Heaven, then we have failed. We cannot go to Heaven by doing the best we can or by doing more good than bad. Only by accepting Jesus as Lord of our lives can we be saved. If we are saved and have unsaved loved ones like most of us, we should pray for them more than ever. When the rapture happens we don't want our loved ones left behind.
Yes, lying down your self for God's will is not easy but there is such a peace when you let go of the things you hold on so tightly and seek God's perfect will.
I pray that no one will come here and go away unsaved.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dws129
Community Member
Member # 1128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dws129     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salvation is not free! In fact it is very expensive; my salvation cost God is only begotten son.
Posts: 11 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 15 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"THE HIGH COST OF A FREE GIFT"

INTRODUCTION

1. Perhaps you have heard it said: "The best things in life are free!"

2. This is especially true when you consider that the "best" thing in
life is a gift...
a. I am speaking of that which God offers to all who will accept it:
"eternal life"
b. It is truly a "gift from God"! - cf. Ro 6:23

3. And yet, though eternal life is a gift...
a. A high cost was paid to offer the gift
b. And a high cost must be paid to receive it!

4. A high cost for a free gift? How can that be?
a. This "paradox" can sometimes be difficult to comprehend
b. However, teachings of Jesus are often found in the form of a
"paradox" (e.g., the Beatitudes - Mt 5:3-6)
c. Upon closer examination, such "paradoxes" are not really
contradictions, but expressions of very important spiritual
truths!

[In this lesson, we shall consider how it is that a gift which is free
can be so costly; beginning with...]

I. THE FREE GIFT OF SALVATION

A. MANY HAVE A WRONG CONCEPT ABOUT HOW SALVATION IS OBTAINED...
1. They think that salvation is earned by the "good works" they
do
2. Consider this statement by a devout Muslim: "All my life I
have obeyed the Koran and worshipped Allah faithfully. If,
after death, I find that there is no paradise and there is no
houris with which a man may be comforted, as the Koran
promises, I shall feel that I have been miserably cheated."
3. Many professing Christians have a similar concept of attaining
heaven, that their reward is received because of...
a. Their good life
b. Their generous giving of their money
c. Their faithful attendance at church

B. BUT SALVATION IS GOD'S GIFT TO UNDESERVING MEN...
1. Offered while we were still sinners, ungodly, and enemies -
Ro 5:6-8
2. Not because we love God, but because He loved us! - 1 Jn 4:
9-10
3. And it is offered to all who will receive it! - cf. Re 21:6;
22:17

[Salvation, then, is offered "freely". But does that mean it costs
nothing? Not at all!

Indeed, we shall see that nothing in all the universe has cost so
much...]

II. THE HIGH COST OF PROVIDING THE GIFT

A. WHAT IT COST THE FATHER - Jn 3:16; Ro 8:32
1. It cost Him the sacrifice of His only begotten Son!
2. He did not spare His Son in an effort to save us from our
sins!

B. WHAT IT COST THE SON - Ph 2:5-8
1. It cost Him the renunciation of glory and majesty, which He
had with the Father before coming to this world
2. It cost Him the humiliation of servitude, even to the point
suffering and finally dying by crucifixion for our sins

C. WHAT IT COST THE HOLY SPIRIT
- 2 Th 2:13-14; Ep 4:30
1. A ministry through the ages of patiently wooing the stubborn
hearts of sinful men through the call of the gospel
2. Suffering long with men who treat Him ill, being grieved when
they resist Him

[Each Person of the triune Godhead has paid dearly to make the gift of
salvation possible. So certainly from the viewpoint of its
"provision", we can see "The High Cost Of A Free Gift".

But the "acceptance" of this free gift is also costly...]

III. THE HIGH COST OF ACCEPTING THE GIFT

A. IT COSTS THE DENIAL OF SELF, AND THE RENUNCIATION OF MUCH THAT MEN HOLD DEAR...
1. Paul, who gladly paid the cost, expressed it vividly in
several passages - Gal 2:20; Ph 3:7-8
2. One cannot accept Christ and His salvation on lesser terms
than the complete surrender of self to Him!

B. THIS IS WHAT MAKES THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST "A HARD GOSPEL" FOR MANY TO ACCEPT...
1. They want to accept Jesus as Savior, but not as Lord of their
lives
a. Some even suggest that accepting Jesus as Savior and as
Lord are two entirely separate acts
b. But the two are inseparable - cf. Lk 2:11; Ac 2:36; 10:36
c. Even religious leaders who have led people to think
otherwise are beginning to see the error of their ways:
"The church today is paralyzed at the moment of its supreme
opportunity because we have committed the blasphemy of
insisting that what is so costly for God shall come easy to
us. We haven't dared face our congregations with a hard
gospel." -- Dr. Paul Calvin Payne, General Secretary, the
Board of Christian Education, Presbyterian Church
2. No man can accept Jesus as "Savior of his soul" without
accepting Him as "Lord of his life"!
a. Jesus Himself made this clear when He warned His hearers
that the cost of discipleship is high - Lk 14:25-33
b. The lordship of Jesus over self, life, and possessions must
be acknowledged if we are to know Him as Savior!
3. People must realize that Jesus commission His disciples to
preach "repentance and remission of sins in His name" - Lk 24:
a. There is no remission apart from repentance!
b. And repentance involves the whole life! - cf. 2 Co 7:10-11
1) Not only sorrow for the past, that leads to repentance
2) But zeal and fervor for the future, that affects how we
will live
c. Repentance is therefore the abandoning of our own selfish
way, to go God's way in obedience and fellowship with Him

C. "JUST ACCEPT CHRIST AND BE SAVED" IS THE APPEAL OF MANY...
1. And many people assume that it is a matter of "just accepting"
Him, "with no strings attached"
2. However, consider the words of Jesus Himself - cf. Jn 14:21,23
3. To "receive Jesus", then, requires a full surrender to the
lordship of Christ, a sincere acceptance of His commandments
- cf. Jn 15:10

CONCLUSION

1. That is why the "gift" of salvation, while offered freely, still
comes a with high cost...
a. Salvation cannot be earned, nor merited, by any amount of good
deeds
b. For even after a lifetime of diligent obedience we are still
"unworthy servants" - cf. Lk 17:10
c. But the Lordship of Jesus rightly demands a full surrender to His
authority - cf. Mt 28:18-20

2. Yes, the gift of salvation is costly...
a. It cost God more than heaven can declare
b. It cost Jesus the agony and shame of the cross
c. Even today it costs the Holy Spirit who seeks to woo you through
the gospel
d. And it costs everyone who truly receives it the total submission
of self to the rightful claims of Jesus on the lives and souls of
all who would be His for time and eternity!

Jesus has paid the high cost to offer you the gift of salvation...
have you paid the high cost of accepting it? - cf. Ac 2:36-39

CONCLUSION

--------------------

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

The Bible makes it clear that all will not accept the gift of salvation. Those who reject the gift will go to hell. There is no Universal Salvation.
God could have made us robots, but He chose to give us freedom of choice. In the end we either choose life or death.
betty

--------------------

jdale1972
Community Member
Member # 6403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdale1972     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The cost for your salvation is being crucified with Christ so that you may be resurrected with Him. You no longer live but Christ lives in you. You have nothing to offer. He has given all things, for through Him and in Him all things are created and have thier being. There are none righteous, not even one; There are none who understand; There are none who seeks after God. Thank God for Jesus Christ , in whom all things have been reconciled through the blood of His cross. Just as Adam effected all men, Jesus Christ effected all men, or do we say the disobedience of Adam is a greater work than that of the cross. I hope not. Its Him who draws all men, its Him who quickens the spirit with in you, that you may come to reconize that Light that enlightens all men. Its the Word that gives life. Its the Word that layed out our salvation before the creation of the world. To think our making a chose one way or another is going to effect the plan of God, to think any devil, any angel, any power above or below is outside the all Might Hand of God, to think theres anything left up to chance would make God not God. God wills that all men be saved. Lets be assured that the will of God, in whom all things exist, is not going to fail.
Posts: 7 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

It is like the old saying that says God is my
co-pilot and then a new saying came out saying if God is your co-pilot, you are in the wrong seat, because God wants to be your pilot.

--------------------

Primoa1970
Advanced Member
Member # 1016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primoa1970     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Betty....
Salvation is a free gift from God to us. So the actual gift part is free. However you are correct: There is somewhat of a price for us to pay in the process. We have exchanged masters....from satan to the Lord Jesus Christ.
We are now slaves to Christ....but not slaves in the sense that we will be whipped and tortured by disobeying Him.

We are not only slaves to Christ, but we are also free in Christ. Not free to do as we please....but liberated from the bondage of sin.

It's not always fun and games to be a Christian that's for sure....but the ultimate reward waits for us that are saved.

-Primo

--------------------
1 John 1
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Posts: 639 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Is Salvation Free?

The Church in my generation and since has given the world a mistaken belief that being saved will cost nothing from you. We often make it sound like you can go forward and shake the preachers hand and say that I want to go to Heaven and then live like the devil the rest of our lives and go to Heaven. The devil has taken this attitude and put in men’s hearts this belief and people have formed their own religion: Universal Salvation. Universal Salvation does not exist in the Bible. It never has and never will.
The Church has not made the mistake out of cruelty. We all want everyone to get saved and out of love we have tried to make salvation as simple as possible so all can understand. But we must make it know, that salvation is going to cost. We don’t purchase our salvation with money. But salvation will cost you.

Mar 8:34 And when he had called the people [unto him] with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

There were many that followed Jesus from the beginning. They loved being apart of the miracles that Jesus preformed. But there came a time, when the crowds left and Jesus was left with just the 12 because, the message that Jesus was sharing was too hard for the people to accept.

David, has said on this board before, when a person says: “My God would never send anyone to hell!” Yes, you may be speaking the truth about your “god” but your “god” is not the God of the Bible. You are guilty of idolatry. For there is only one God and He has made it plain in the Holy Bible that there is only one way to Heaven and that is accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior. It will cost you something, it is not free.
But when you give your heart and soul to Jesus, and begin to have a daily relationship with God, you will realize you have given up so little for so much.
Is God prejudice for requiring a ticket to enter Heaven? I don’t think so. Any person, any race, can accept the ticket but if you refuse the ticket, you will spend eternity in hell.

Someone here says for me to stop hiding behind the Bible for my opinion. There is no more important opinion for what God says then the Bible. Anyone who preaches a Gospel that is different than the Bible is preaching a false Gospel. Universal Salvation is a lie from the very pits of hell. Salvation is not free. To be saved you must be willing to give your whole self, body and soul to Jesus. But it is so worth it.

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement