Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Jesus told me (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Jesus told me
cbou4668
Advanced Member
Member # 6280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbou4668     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is sort of in person. I believe it to be similar to the prophet in the Old Testament that God communicated with while the prophet was reading the Scriptures. Surely you can't find fault with its meaning. It fulfills the way Jesus is, gently and slow to anger, like his Father. And yes, in the same way God has talked to me also. I have also seen them talking together. That was in my "mind" but not actually as Hollywood would present it. It is like being put into a perspective of awe.
Posts: 99 | From: Rockledge, FL | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pro 15:1 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL3LN3TN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds rather cryptic. He told you this in person?

Have you broken the letters down (anagram) to check for possible hidden messages or translated it back to Aramaic? [Cool]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbou4668
Advanced Member
Member # 6280

Icon 16 posted      Profile for cbou4668     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that to be soft at heart move mountains.
Posts: 99 | From: Rockledge, FL | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement