Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Solomon is the 666th name in the Bible

Author Topic: Solomon is the 666th name in the Bible
scythewieldor
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friends,
Talk about old business... Eden, you've been here a long time.
What if 666 stood for the line of Solomon. Jeconiah would have been the last of that line to be called king of Judah. Yet, look at this.
quote:
Jer 22:10 ¶ Weep ye not for the dead, neither bemoan him: but weep sore for him that goeth away: for he shall return no more, nor see his native country.
11 For thus saith the LORD touching Shallum the son of Josiah king of Judah, which reigned instead of Josiah his father, which went forth out of this place; He shall not return thither any more:
12 But he shall die in the place whither they have led him captive, and shall see this land no more.
13 Woe unto him that buildeth his house by unrighteousness, and his chambers by wrong; that useth his neighbour’s service without wages, and giveth him not for his work;
14 That saith, I will build me a wide house and large chambers, and cutteth him out windows; and it is cieled with cedar, and painted with vermilion.
15 Shalt thou reign, because thou closest thyself in cedar? did not thy father eat and drink, and do judgment and justice, and then it was well with him?
16 He judged the cause of the poor and needy; then it was well with him: was not this to know me? saith the LORD.
17 But thine eyes and thine heart are not but for thy covetousness, and for to shed innocent blood, and for oppression, and for violence, to do it.
18 Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah; They shall not lament for him, saying, Ah my brother! or, Ah sister! they shall not lament for him, saying, Ah lord! or, Ah his glory!
19 He shall be buried with the burial of an *** , drawn and cast forth beyond the gates of Jerusalem.
20 ¶ Go up to Lebanon, and cry; and lift up thy voice in Bashan, and cry from the passages: for all thy lovers are destroyed.
21 I spake unto thee in thy prosperity; but thou saidst, I will not hear. This hath been thy manner from thy youth, that thou obeyedst not my voice.
22 The wind shall eat up all thy pastors, and thy lovers shall go into captivity: surely then shalt thou be ashamed and confounded for all thy wickedness.
23 O inhabitant of Lebanon, that makest thy nest in the cedars, how gracious shalt thou be when pangs come upon thee, the pain as of a woman in travail!
24 As I live, saith the LORD, though Coniah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah were the signet upon my right hand, yet would I pluck thee thence;
25 And I will give thee into the hand of them that seek thy life, and into the hand of them whose face thou fearest, even into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, and into the hand of the Chaldeans.
26 And I will cast thee out, and thy mother that bare thee, into another country, where ye were not born; and there shall ye die.
27 But to the land whereunto they desire to return, thither shall they not return.
28 Is this man Coniah a despised broken idol? is he a vessel wherein is no pleasure? wherefore are they cast out, he and his seed, and are cast into a land which they know not?
29 O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the LORD.
30 Thus saith the LORD, Write ye this man childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days: for no man of his seed shall prosper, sitting upon the throne of David, and ruling any more in Judah.

I know that is a lot of Bible for some to digest at once, but, please, endure.
Josiah was a king who did good, was killed in battle (I think), and mourned deeply. But, Judah did well under him.
Josiah's heirs were despicable. In fact, one was so bad as to be rewarded- by God -with the burial of an *** . Jehoichim was, apparently, a beastly descendant of Solomon.
Jehoichim's son was Coniah/Jehoiachin. God was so angry with this descendant of Solomon that He determined that none of his sons would take the throne of David.
Joseph, the husband of Mary, was of this Jehoiachin line to Solomon.
The Jews, after the destruction of the Temple in 70AD, re-established their national center in Babylon. From Babylon, there were ruled by exilarchs/resh galutas.
Get this. These exilarchs were direct descendants of Jehoiachin. (So teach the Jews.) Their reign in Babylon continued until, around, 1000 AD (according to the sources I have found).
The phrase "the image" is strongly connected to the son of a man.

quote:
Ge 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Ge 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Ge 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:

Heb 1:1 ¶ God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

What if the image of the beast was a descendant of these exilarchs/resh galutas of the rejected Solomonic line of the house of David? What if his false prophet were one of the Levites trying to re-establish, in Jerusalem, an Old Covenant style of sacrificial system and him as king? What if the Jews have spent centuries preparing Christians for this deception? What if, in order to buy or sell, you had to recognize the economy of Solomon rather than the economy of King Jesus?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 15 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solomon is an example to believer today of how not to live.

The accounts of the examples of mankind’s obedience and disobedience in the Old Testament are written under the inspiration Yahweh for our example and are profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The life of Solomon holds understand for the Child of Yahweh of good decisions and bad decisions Solomon chose which affected him and the Kingdom of Israel, positive and negative.

To say Solomon is in Hell today is taking much upon you that belongs exclusively to Yahweh.

Yeshua went into the belly of the earth and preach for three days to those held captive there waiting on the Messiah, Solomon was one of those soul Yeshua preach to.

While there is no record that Solomon repented in the scriptures, we do not know what he did when Yeshua preach those three days in the belly of the earth.

Our focus is to be on how we should live.

Our lives are not supposed to be all mixed up with the world the way Solomon allowed himself to get.

The child of Yahweh has a command from Yahweh, (not a suggestion), "Come ye out from among them; be ye separate , saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.” (2 Corinthians 6:17).

This is Solomon’s failure, this is the reason many / most people sitting on church pews will hear Yeshua say in that day depart from me you worker of iniquity, you lawless ones I never knew you.

There is no doubt these people Yeshua is addressing thought they were members of the body of Christ, listen to their answer…. but did not we prophesied (preach) in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
This is the Church member following Solomon’s example, thinking they can have the world and Yeshua’s salvation both, when the scriptures teach no man can serve two masters.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbou4668
Advanced Member
Member # 6280

Icon 3 posted      Profile for cbou4668     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the contrary, I do not breathe life into Solomon, as I believe it to be blasphemous to revere King Solomon. I study Proverbs knowing who the "fool" is. It is since this posting and further follow-up about the link from this post that I realize that the post was by someone that is confused about the number 666 in Revelation believing that since it can be tied to Solomon, both in being the 666th name in the Bible and also an annual "salary" for being king of Israel, that somehow it is saying that 666 is representative of wisdom. The number is a clue from Revelation tying to King Solomon exposing him to be examined in a light that isn't popular at all. Everyone espouses Proverbs from Billy Graham to the Pope to the neighborhood preacher. In actuality if they realized how insulting this could be to God they would start teaching the facts that the man died a scoundrel, a Judas, a Benedict Arnold. He turned his back on God and it ain't forgotten. He's dead and looking to go to Hell. At the present time I am the ONLY one in the world that believes this way. Kinda fits the requirement of the least accepted stone.
Posts: 99 | From: Rockledge, FL | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 15 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solomon is 666 man, are you a 666 man / woman ?

Now if we can understand how Solomon is a type of good and evil all mixed up together, of compromise, of a worldly church, of a one world church, then we are ready to see how the number 666 applies to him. After the Queen of Sheba had visited Solomon and seen all the wonderful riches and worldly goods that he had accumulated, the Bible goes one step further and reports Solomon's annual income, not just once, but in two places:

1Ki 10:14 ¶Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,

2Ch 9:13 ¶Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and threescore and six talents of gold;
These are the only places in the King James Bible (besides Re 13:18) where the phrase ``six hundred [and] threescore and six'' appears. Now this is wisdom. This is remarkable! Solomon is explicitly identified with the number 666, and it is in terms of his money--his worldliness--that this is done. Solomon is a 666 man.

Are you?

Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

The mark of the beast may not be a physical mark, the mark of Yahweh is not physical.

3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbou4668
Advanced Member
Member # 6280

Icon 10 posted      Profile for cbou4668     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is amazing! I thought I was the only one in the world that beleives King Solomon is who the 666 stands for. I made my discovery in 1987 via an answer to a prayer for wisdom in 1984. It is an up hill battle on this subject. I believe that because of the reverence allowed Solomon by Christians today has created a case of blasphemy. Until we understand that King Solomon was a scoundrel when he died and that it is insulting to God to quote proverbs as thought they were God's own words is blasphemous, God will allow man to continue his violent ways to his total demize. I believe that a major change for the better on this planet is available if Christians start acknowledging God by asking forgiveness of this blasphemy. Deuteronomy 17:17, Deuteronomy 29:20, First Kings 10:14, Second Chronicles 9:13, Proverbs 25:3, Revelation 2:23, Revelation 13:18. BOTTOM LINE, IT IS BLASPHEMOUS TO REVERE KING SOLOMON. Not all proverbs are good and to marvel over King Solomon as wise without realizing that ultimately he was ignorant is wrong. I see Solomon as ulitimately the worse person to live and Jesus as the best person ever. We are just in between the extremes. Death is what ultimately goes off to Hell and the guy that caused the most of it. King Solomon could be accountable for all violent death to arise from the time of his first honoring of a false god. God continues to tell us that a bad man becoming good is better off than a good man becoming bad. We are all sinners, so atleast we will know that we are bad becoming good.
Posts: 99 | From: Rockledge, FL | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alasdair
unregistered

Two more sites that identify Agag ("Flame") as a title:

http://www.biblicalproportions.com/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=417

http://scriptures.lds.org/en/bd/a/44

Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, alasdair. You wrote:

Agag
Agag was the usual title of the Amalekite kings, as "Pharaoh" was of the Egyptian.

The name of two biblical kings:

(1) A king of the Amalekites referred to by Balaam (Num. 24:7). He lived at the time of the Exodus.

Eden here:

Numbers 24
5 How goodly are thy tents, O Jacob, and thy tabernacles, O Israel!

6 As the valleys are they spread forth, as gardens by the river's side, as the trees of lign aloes which the LORD hath planted, and as cedar trees beside the waters.

7 He shall pour the water out of his buckets, and his seed shall be in many waters, and his king shall be higher than Agag, and his kingdom shall be exalted.

alasdair further says:

(2) Another king of the Amalekites whom Saul spared unlawfully, but whom Samuel on his arrival in the camp of Saul ordered, in retributive justice (Judg. 1), to be brought out and cut in pieces (1 Sam. 15:8-33. Compare Ex. 17:11; Num. 14:45).

Eden here:

1 Samuel 15:8
And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword.

1 Samuel 15:33
And Samuel said, As thy sword hath made women childless, so shall thy mother be childless among women. And Samuel hewed Agag in pieces before the LORD in Gilgal.

Agag was an Amalekite and the Amalekites were in turn descendants of Esau through Esau’s son Eliphaz:

Genesis 14:7
And they returned, and came to Enmishpat, which is Kadesh, and smote all the country of the Amalekites, and also the Amorites, that dwelt in Hazezontamar.

Genesis 36:12
And Timna was concubine to Eliphaz Esau's son; and she bare to Eliphaz Amalek: these were the sons of Adah Esau's wife.

Eden here still:

Agar was an Amalekite and above we see that the Amalekites already existed in Genesis.

Abraham/Sarah-Isaac-Esau-Eliphaz-Amalek. One of Amalek’s descendants came to be Agar and Agar no doubt grew into his own family clan of Amalekites. They were strong enough in Amalek to attain to the kingship of the Amalekites, so that an Agar of the Agar clan was king of the Amalekites around the time of the Exodus:

Numbers 24
7 He shall pour the water out of his buckets, and his seed shall be in many waters, and his king shall be higher than Agag, and his kingdom shall be exalted.

Once the Jacob-Israelites were in the land of Israel (former Canaan), there were still Agagites on the throne of Amalek, and the Israelites captured another king named Agag (who was from the Agag clan, and who, like us moderns are given the name of OUR forefathers in OUR family clan, so also periodically this name Agag was given to another newborn in the powerful clan of Amalekite Agagites).

alasdair, you also say:

Agagite
This is a name applied to Haman and also to his father (Esther 3:1, 10; 8:3,5). It was probably equivalent to Amalekite.

Eden here:

Esther 3
1 After these things did king Ahasuerus promote Haman the son of Hammedatha the Agagite, and advanced him, and set his seat above all the princes that were with him.

This most likely only means that they were Amalekites descended from the Amalekite clan of Agagites, which was apparently a powerful family which came out of Amalek, because Amalek almost certainly must have had more sons and grandsons and great-grandsons of his own, and one of them must have been Agag whose family clan attained often to the kingship over the Amalekites.

And it was the custom of conquering kings to take captive princes of the royal household, in this case of the Amalekites, in this case, to the royal palace of the Medo-Persians of Ahaseurus. So to find Amalekite Agagites at the royal court of the the Medo-Persians was standard practice.

But I don’t think that it can be extrapolated from that, that Agag meant KING among the Amalekites, just like Pharaoh meant KING among the Misr Egyptians.

Be blessed and be saved.
Eden

Eden
unregistered

Hi, alasdair. You said that Solomon was the 666th name in the Bible.

I'm not going to count them, but assuming that the above is true, what significance does Solomon have to be the 666th name?

alasdair, you said:

Why is Solomon 666?

Eden here: but then you, Alasdair, proceed to answer that question with this:

“The original sin was taking from the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden. Eve wanted to become like God. Similarly, our quest for knowledge, science and technology have made us “all-knowing” but the result is that we have turned away from God. Why? All the products of our knowledge lead to new and more ingenious ways to sin. We idolise cars instead of following Jesus, we waste hours in front of the TV while half the world is left in poverty.”

Eden here:

This is what Solomon asked from the LORD:

1 Kings 3
9 Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?

10 And the speech pleased the LORD, that Solomon had asked this thing.

11 And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment;

12 Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee.

Eden here:

Solomon was mainly given a wise and understanding to heart to be able to judge his people. That’s a little different than Solomon asking for knowledge for himself, that he may create new inventions and improve his self-life and sin more than ever through his self-sufficiency.

Considering that Solomon was given the above gift of discernment between good and bad, assuming that Solomon’s name is the 666th name in the Bible, how does Solomon’s gift apply or relate to this endtime 666 fellow, in your opinion, alasdair?

Revelation 13
18 Now here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666.

To ask your own question one more time:

Why is Solomon 666, in your opinion?

Be blessed, everyone and save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Eden

Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
090 gga ‘Agag ag-ag’ or gga ‘Agag Ag-awg’

of uncertain derivation, compare with 089; ; n pr m

AV-Agag 8; 8

Agag =" I will overtop"

1) king of Amalek, spared by Saul but slain by Samuel

Strong's-090 uncertain derivation;
Glad you are more certain than Strong was!

T7

Posts: 1113 | From: Northeast Alabama | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alasdair
unregistered

I quote from http://christiananswers.net/dictionary/agag.html

Agag
Agag was the usual title of the Amalekite kings, as "Pharaoh" was of the Egyptian.

The name of two biblical kings:

(1) A king of the Amalekites referred to by Balaam (Num. 24:7). He lived at the time of the Exodus.

(2) Another king of the Amalekites whom Saul spared unlawfully, but whom Samuel on his arrival in the camp of Saul ordered, in retributive justice (Judg. 1), to be brought out and cut in pieces (1 Sam. 15:8-33. Compare Ex. 17:11; Num. 14:45).

See: Agagite

http://christiananswers.net/dictionary/agagite.html

Agagite
This is a name applied to Haman and also to his father (Esther 3:1, 10; 8:3,5). It was probably equivalent to Amalekite.

See: Agag

Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In your info on how you arrived at the 666th name being Solomon,
you said you didn't count name like Pharaoh and Agag, as it is like the title king.

It isn't a proven fact that Agag meant king.
Agag the king, that Samuel cut to peices with a sword, with was one person, not many.

T7

Posts: 1113 | From: Northeast Alabama | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alasdair
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Favor Minded:
Mount Kenya IS NOT Mount Zion -

Please see new posting for a response to this - http://thechristianbbs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004933
Favor Minded
Advanced Member
Member # 4661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Favor Minded   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is some of the strangest interpretations of prophecy yet!!

Deception abounds today...

Rather than refute the entire writing, I simply point out a MAJOR discrepency in this "Version" of interpretation -

Mount Kenya IS NOT Mount Zion -

Zion (Hebrew: צִיּוֹן, tziyyon; Tiberian vocalization: tsiyyôn; transliterated Zion or Sion) is a term that most often designates the land of Israel and its capital Jerusalem. The word is found in texts dating back almost three millennia. It originally referred to a specific mountain near Jerusalem (Mount Zion), on which stood a Jebusite fortress of the same name that was conquered by David and renamed the City of David.

"Zion" came to be applied to the section of Jerusalem where the fortress stood, and later became synonymous with Jerusalem. "Zion" is also a metonym for Solomon's Temple. Today, "Zion" is often used metaphorically, to symbolize Jerusalem and the Promised Land to come, in which God dwells among his chosen people.

Mount Zion is the modern name of a hill south of the Old City's Armenian Quarter — the result of a misnomer dating from the Middle Ages when pilgrims mistook the relatively large, flat summit for the original site of the City of David. The Dormition Church (right) is located upon that hill.

--------------------
Matthew 24:36
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father

Posts: 129 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL3LN3TN
unregistered

I think this is just another case of somebody making WAYYYyy too big of a deal about the number "SIX" (numerology) [Wink]
alasdair
unregistered

quote:
Do you own a home? How about a car? TV maybe?
No, no and no - and I'm not spreading lies either. Follow Jesus!
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"promote Jesus" [mad2]

You are not promoting my Jesus. You are doing nothing but spreading lies.

Do you own a home? How about a car? TV maybe?

You need to repent, read the Bible and ask the Lord to guide you to the truth.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alasdair
unregistered

My computer is one of my few remaining possessions - all I use it for is to promote Jesus, which will ultimately be of enormous help the poor in third world countries. Therefore I consider that it has already been given to the poor, in that it is dedicated to them.
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alasdair
Have you done this?
"selling all your possessions and giving the money to the poor"

If so how come you are on a computer? Why not sell it and give the money to me..I am poor. [crying]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alasdair
unregistered

There is spiritual wisdom (ie following Jesus) which is seen as foolishness by our society (eg. selling all your possessions and giving the money to the poor). Conventional wisdom is set out in proverbs (wisdom brings wealth etc.).
Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

There is nothing in the Bible about a "tree of knowledge".

The tree Eve and Adam ate from was the "tree of knowledge of good and evil."

Adam already had knowledge, but did not know evil.
The knowledge of evil corrupted much of Adam's GOD given knowledge.

Wisdom and knowledge are not the same thing;
wisdom is the ability to use knowledge properly.

T7

alasdair
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Eden:
Hi, alasdair. Okay, I don't live on the East Coast, but I'll be looking for April 1, 2007 to see if it comes true.

Other than that, I liked your post and also like April 1, 2007 if it comes true.

Be blessed.
Eden

Thank you - if you know anyone who lives on the East coast, it would be good if you could let them know about this information.
Eden
unregistered

Hi, alasdair. Okay, I don't live on the East Coast, but I'll be looking for April 1, 2007 to see if it comes true.

Other than that, I liked your post and also like April 1, 2007 if it comes true.

Be blessed.
Eden

alasdair
unregistered

-

Revelation 13:18 “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”

It has been shown that the 666th name in the Bible is Solomon. Solomon was acclaimed for his great wisdom, which agrees with the quote in Revelation “Here is wisdom”. Additionally, Solomon used his wisdom to gain 666 talents of gold in one year (1 Kings 10:14). Solomon eventually turned away from God and provoked his anger.

Why is Solomon 666? The original sin was taking from the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden. Eve wanted to become like God. Similarly, our quest for knowledge, science and technology have made us “all-knowing” but the result is that we have turned away from God. Why? All the products of our knowledge lead to new and more ingenious ways to sin. We idolise cars instead of following Jesus, we waste hours in front of the TV while half the world is left in poverty.

There are other tell-tale signs. For example, the first Apple computer went on sale for $666.66, a genuine “fruit” of the tree of knowledge. Isaac Newton had finished formulating the famous three Laws of Motion in 1666.

But what does this all mean for us? People aren't going to be abandoning their televisions, cinema and automobiles without very strong motivation. However, such concerns will become irrelevant when the events of the end times start. They will start with a tsunami on April 1st 2007 (All Fool's Day) affecting the East Coast of America. Since foolishness is the opposite of wisdom, it will be a day of anti-wisdom, anti-666 and destruction of the beast. It is therefore strongly recommended that people should leave the area before April. For more details, please see http://www.worldends.co.uk.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement