Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » What Should I Do Here?

Author Topic: What Should I Do Here?
J4Jesus
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually i already know God will take care of it.

But i still gotta go through the motions and ask the questions.

This is an evil house that i live in and i hope God curses it when i leave.

It's caused so much hell for me, i don't like these people i live with.

My dad thinks i'm crazy and he's even said it.

Because i don't "hang out" with people.

They always try to get me to go to some counselor and I'm ready to fight.

We already have once. It needs to finish. Always provoking me to anger, man i'm gonna laugh my head off as i leave them behind.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shadowmaker
Advanced Member
Member # 3696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadowmaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Until you turn it all over to God, it wont be handled. You cant keep part it, you have to finally turn it ALL over to him. Its hard to do this with problems. But until you hit your knees and tell God you cant handle it anymore, its in his hands, youre not going to worry about it anymore, you want him to take care of it. It wont be handled. And when you do this, you have to really mean it. You have to have 100% faith that God will take care it and LET HIM.

And its not easy. I ve had several problems that I turned over to God, but still tried to handle them. And nothing happened. But as soon as I told God I was tired of worrying, tired of trying ,I couldnt do anymore and it was in his hands. It was like a million pounds was lifted off my shoulders. Anytime I even think about it, I just say to myself, "nope God is handling this now, stop worrying."

And once you do this and dad starts in, just say to yourself, "God is dealing with this." Just look at dad and tell him, I dont want to talk about this. And say nothing else to him about it. If he keeps on, pray, pray, pray and pray.

Faith and prayer, 2 of the most powerful things you can have.

And before you say it, no you havent turned this completely over to him. BC if you had, you wouldnt be here posting about it, God would be dealing with it and you d be at ease.

One more thing, God does things in his time not ours. Hes never late, hes never early, hes ALWAYS ALWAYS right on time. [clap2] [clap2]

Brad

Posts: 272 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J4Jesus
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man everyone, i'm about to Repeat myself, which makes this even more stupid but it's kinda a big deal.

My dad just won't leave me alone. He keeps getting onto me about not doing anything and not hanging out with other kids my age.

I hate talking with him about this, he doesn't understand, he never will.

The Adrenaline is always flowing and I HATE trying to speak when Under stress. Where is God in all this?? HUH?? He could shed some light.

But basically i have no friends. And it doesn't really bother me. But it bothers him and he gets onto me about it. It's so hard.

Does anyone see?

I swear, I've been wondering about if God is supposed to tell me when it's time to go, or if i'm supposed to Just Move out on my own.

But moving out right now would be crazy, i don't have any money. I don't have a job.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement