Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Why is Hitch allowed here?

Author Topic: Why is Hitch allowed here?
dave23
Community Member
Member # 5558

Icon 7 posted      Profile for dave23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care to attack anyone, thank you.
Posts: 11 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hitch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW you know there is an attack Hitch thread.. and I wont respond there...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hitch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hitch these verses describe you.

Just lets me know that the coming of Jesus is SOON!

Jud 1:18 — How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

Act 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
who

Jud 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling [words], having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

--------------------
God bless,

And this was 'nice' LOL Of course I must plead guilty to asking what was meant by 'soon' ...

Get a grip folks, , I havent said anything nearly as judgemental and hateful as this. Niether did I respond in kind.

Niether have I publicly questioned anyone's christian status because their eschatology is different or for any other reason, but that grace has NOT be accorded me.

When I ve been asked for specific explanations I have responed with direct and specific answers. When I have asked specific questions the responses are often unrelated to the question and some have been designed to cause harm. the quote above is in respnse to a very simple question Which I wont bother repeateing here for the upteenth time. By kindgo's response you would think I has squashed her dog or something.

Early on I had to ask the Moderator to keep my threads for being hijacked. It is not 'nice' to silence opposition by highjacking threads .,,is it?
Adn since that particualr problem has abated I think the Mod's efforts were fruitful, and my complaint was valid.

BTW another poster warned me when I first came on. The warning was that I would be subject to being gagnged up on. He was right. I dont mind the fight, but dont complain and whine when retailiation finally comes your way.

See folks I dont care how rough it gets, I prefer decorum and decency but I detest an unequal footing
, so far here, from the Administration I beleive I have gotten an equal footing. This is not the case with many of you. ( although it seemed to be improoving until today lol)

So If you think Kindgo's reponse (and dont whine that I picking on Kindgo this post is a fair reresentation) is appropriate and it fits your definition of 'nice' then by all means follow the instructions .

Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Ive had enough for today.

Hitch

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings Dave,

I don't have an answer for you, but thanks for asking. [hug]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dave23
Community Member
Member # 5558

Icon 8 posted      Profile for dave23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems to me that since his arrival he has said some realy mean things to people. His views are different than most here...so what?...One doesn't need to be mean in Christian message board.
Posts: 11 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement