Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » one strong verse

Author Topic: one strong verse
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to the greatness of the most High God, and what an eye opener. I had to look up the verses with in this post. I knew when I read John chapter 1 It declares this.

If a person does not connect this, then the Holy Spirit has not made it known to them. Now reading this then there are to offical names for the Church, humanly speaking that is:

Church of God
Church of Christ

But in its entirity it is the Church of Christ because the church was bought with such a high price.

PRAISE ye the name of the Eternal One! for his name alone is exalted. His glory is above the earth and heaven. He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of the children of Ysreal, a people near unto Him. Praise ye the Lord.

Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, GIVE unto the Lord the Glory due unto his name; WORSHIP the Lord on the beauty of holiness. The vocice of the Lord is upon the waters the God of glory thundereth : The Lord is upon many waters. The voice of the Lord is omnipotent; the vocie of the Lord is full of majesty. The vocie of the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.HE maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn. The vocie of the Lord divideth the flames of fire. The voice of the Lord shaketh the wilderness ,the Lord shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh. The vocie of the Lord maketh the hinds to salve and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doeth every one speak of his glory. The LORD sitteth upon the flood: yea, the LORD sitteth as KING forever. The LORD will bless his people with peace.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the WORD was GOD. He was in the beginning with God And all things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChristineES
Community Member
Member # 5681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChristineES     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good!! I have always believed (since I became a Christian) that Jesus is God, there are so many verses that support this belief. I never can see how people can miss it.

--------------------
In the beginning was The Word, and The Word was with God and The Word was God

Posts: 7 | From: El Cajon, CA USA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[clap2] Excellent! [clap2]
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
epouraniois
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all have run across those who do not believe that Christ was God manifest in the flesh, and even though no amount of verses can help with a mind whom the Lord has given over to strong delusion, I wanted to post this verse in case anyone missed it, the subject is, of course, God, and here Paul now knows that Israel is not going to attain unto national repentance:

Act 20:27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

This is a pretty strong verse stating that the purchase was by God's own blood.

This touches many areas of study, stating he did declare all the counsel of God to them, so he did not know of the further revealtion of Christ called the mystery, which is part of the first revaled mystery, or secret, of Christ that had been steadily brought forward from Genesis 3.15 onward, but as of this time in the apostles ministry the secret of a heavenly calling and a heavenly family remained, at that time, 'which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God', and 'hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest'- Eph 3.9; Col 1:26.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement