Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Part 1: Testimony of Dr. Eby's death and visit to heaven; true or false?

Author Topic: Part 1: Testimony of Dr. Eby's death and visit to heaven; true or false?
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I agree. It is I fear conditioning of the mind so that when the Anti Christ appears to be risen, people will buy it. I really feel more and more that every where we look there are movements to condition the minds of those who will be conditioned to believe the lie of all lies that is coming. That proverbial frog being gradually boiled to death as he sits merrily in the pot and the temperature rises ever so slowly comes to mind.
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helpforhomeschoolers:
Does that mean that you see these near death or back from the dead or out of body experiences as true and also positive for the church Mac? I am not sure I understand what you are saying. I am sorry can you please expound on your comment?

quote:
Does that mean that you see these near death or back from the dead or out of body experiences as true and also positive for the church Mac?
Not at all Sis, I dont see any.

What I was traying to follow was the part in which you wrote "Is not the word of God enough" and my responce was " Scriptures Alone would never be the final Authority in this world! The Church is...!"

The more the time is at hand, the more of this events (dead,spirit,body,demention,future) will come to place for God will give man to be lust in their own ways.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does that mean that you see these near death or back from the dead or out of body experiences as true and also positive for the church Mac? I am not sure I understand what you are saying. I am sorry can you please expound on your comment?
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helpforhomeschoolers:
Why do we need supposed testimonies of people who have supposedly been and seen the life to come to tell us or encourage us or scare us that there is a heaven and hell? Is not the word of God enough.

Scriptures Alone would never be the final Authority in this world! The Church is...!

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Sorry, my question was rhetorical: the Bible says that faith cometh by the hearing and the hearing by the word.... not what man says but what GOD hath said.

It is the word of God that should cause us to believe that there is a heaven and hell. Not someone supposedly come back from the dead.

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Pleasemaranatha
Advanced Member
Member # 5150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pleasemaranatha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Helpforhomeschoolers you answered your own question with the last scripture you posted.
Heb. 11:1

Some will have their faith come by what they have not seen and hoped for but by what others have seen and they have not seen.

--------------------
My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning. Psalms 130 verse 6

Joyce

Posts: 308 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Why do we need supposed testimonies of people who have supposedly been and seen the life to come to tell us or encourage us or scare us that there is a heaven and hell? Is not the word of God enough.

This stuff concerns me because we know that there is going to sign and wonder deceptions in the last days.

2 Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Transcript of Part 1: Dr. Eby’s Testimony About His Death and Visit to Paradise
(and later Part 2: His Visit to Bethany and Hell),
as Told on Trinity Broadcasting Network, USA

Part I Start of Dr. Eby’s testimony:

“The first full fact of life which I must realize is that if I do not have Jesus inside of me, then I am not eligible for the heaven that I'm going to talk about.

In the Bible, Luke 2:14 says: "And angels came, saying: ‘Glory to God in the highest, and on earth, peace and goodwill to men’". That is the peace that there will be one day on earth.

And so tonight my story is to give all of you peace, not to worry you. The Lord has made peace with us; turn that around and make peace also with Him.

Well, I had the exquisite joy of dying. I fell through an old wooden railing which was defective at an old house in the South, and I landed right on top of my head, on the concrete.

It broke the concrete and didn't do my head a bit of good, as all the large blood vessels in my head broke, and my skull was pulled down over my ears. My eyes had popped partway out and in, and anyway, my body was pura DOA {dead on arrival} within a few seconds.

And that meant DOA on earth, but very much alive in another way: since I was a Christian, there was no death for the Christian.

I am happy to say, that if I had to fall and kill myself, that at least I knew Jesus first.

And that's why I say I was so ecstatic, there is no way of telling you how excited I was, to find suddenly myself in Paradise, the presence of Jesus.

Now, Paradise is mentioned in the Bible in 3 places, at Luke 23:42-43 and 2 Corinthians 12:2-4 and Revelation 2:7:

42 And {the thief on the cross next to Him} said to Jesus, “Remember me when You come into Your kingdom”.

43 Then Jesus turned to him and said, “Today shall you be with Me in paradise”.

2 I knew a man in Christ, more than 14 years ago (whether in the body or out of the body I cannot tell), God knows, and that {man} was caught up to the third heaven”.

3 And I knew such a man (whether in the body or out of the body I cannot tell), God knows,

4 How he was caught up into paradise and heard unspeakable words, which are not lawful for a man to utter.

7 Who has an ear, let that person hear what the Spirit says the churches. To the person who overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Now, I cannot tell you that I have seen all of heaven, because I was in a valley there. It would be like going to New York city for my first 2 hours ever and say that I have seen all of New York city in that short stay. But I had gone to paradise.

“Now, paradise is a specific area which Jesus went to prepare in answer to His promise to His disciples, that He would go prepare a place for them, in John 14:2-3:

2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; it if were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go to prepare a place for you, I will also come again and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

4 And you know where I’m going, and you know the way there.

The first thing that I want to impress upon you is that Paradise is a real place, and if you know Jesus, it is already prepared especially for you, it is already there. You don't have to wait for Jesus to make it, believe me, it’s already done. He made it on the same day that He hung on the cross and said, "It is finished", because He had to make it in a split second for the thief on the cross next to Him who was coming that very same day, in Luke 23:42-43:

42 And {the thief on the cross next to Him} said to Jesus, “Remember me when You come into Your kingdom”.

43 And then Jesus said to him, “Today shall you be with Me in paradise”.

And I found that it was all true. The next thing I know, I had asked Jesus when I landed there, "Where am I?" I found myself standing in a place where I'd never been before. Upon saying that, I realized instantly that I now also had His mind. Christians will have a different mind, the mind of Christ spoken of in 1 Corinthians 2:16:

16 For who has known the mind of the Lord, that He may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

What kind of mind do you have out there tonight, friend, even believers who are watching? It is a faulty mind, with only a little bit which thinks perfectly and true, the rest of your mind is conjecture and mostly hearsay. There is mostly not much truth in it.

But here in paradeisos there is no hearsay or conjecture; everything is total truth. But the only way Jesus could have given me His mind was through a most fantastic miracle. Of all the things He has done for me, that I would say was the number one miracle that I’ve ever experienced. I suddenly had His mind, as in Philippians 2:5:

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus.

I could not divide my mind from His mind anymore. I heard myself asking Him questions in my mind, but instantly He had answered me in the same place. Instantly He was telling me, "My son, you are in Paradise; I am in you and we are one, as I told you would happen in the Book. Didn't you read about it at John 17:21”:

21 That they all may be one; as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You, that they also may be one in us ...

Almost every question I asked, He first prefaced His answer with, "Didn't you read it in the Book?" Because literally, people, everything has been placed in the Book, everything that a Christian, or any person on earth, will ever need to know about what’s coming.

Now some of it is well hidden, and you have to dig for it to find or by at least regular reading wait until the Holy Spirit reveals it to you, then you know that it’s there. If you were stranded on a desert island and only had this One Book with you, you could know all you need to know about Jesus the Son of God, about God the Father, and about the Holy Spirit of God.

So if you do have one of these Books laying around in your homes and you don't know much about God the Father and about Jesus and about the work of the Holy Spirit, it is only because you have let your Book get dusty. Dust it off and open it, because it's all in there. IT’S IN THERE.

If you cannot cook but have lots of cookbooks laying around, it is not the cookbooks’ fault that you cannot cook; nor will it be God’s fault if you know nothing about Him when He comes to set up His kingdom on earth also.

Anyway, Jesus said, "My son, you’re in Paradise; it’s the place that I’ve made for all the saved souls, for those who have accepted Me, for them to stay for a certain length of time". Then I said, "For how long?", and He answered, "I’m not going to tell you exactly, but it is not until the trumpet blows in 1 Corinthians 15:52 and in 1 Thessalonians 4:16 and in Revelation 10:7 and in Revelation 11:15.

And He also said, "This is only a small portion of heaven, because heaven is very large. I’ve prepared it as a place where we can have Sunday school together". I said, "Sunday school together?" And He said, "Yes, there is no place on earth where I can teach you to be a king and a priest and how to rule with Me forever and ever on the earth".

And then He said again, "Didn't you read it in the Book? I will have to train you in a hurry because I said you're going to be ruling with Me, in Revelation 5:10.

10 And {He} has made {us} unto our God kings and priests; and we shall reign on the earth.”

He was telling me all this in my mind, but not in an English language. We did not speak English in heaven, but a language which Jesus had spoken with Adam, a heavenly language. It's not even a prayer language because a prayer language requires a tongue.

This language is much too fast for a tongue, and in Paradise a tongue would go too slow, and ears hear slowly; up here it goes "phrrrrt", or something like that when we speak in this heavenly language, right into my mind and I know it all instantly.

And besides, if we had spoken English, the Chinese would not been able to understand it, so instead of an earthly language, He used a heavenly language. But Jesus can also make any language that He wants to, He made ours of course. Well, we have remade it somewhat into what it is today, but originally it was part of His, in Genesis 11:1 and 11:9:

1 And {after the flood} the whole earth was still of one language and of one speech.

9 But therefore the name of it is now called Babel; for there the LORD did confound the language of the whole earth ...

Right away I noticed that the part of Paradise where I was is a huge valley. Oh, the most beautiful flowers and trees and shrubs grew in there, there was not a bit of imperfection, these were so beautiful that I gasped.

And when I looked down at my feet, I instantly saw that I was standing on flowers with my legs; but that the flowers rose up within my legs up to my kneecaps.

These flowers were fantastic white ones, with liquid gold centers, as if each one was internally illuminated. We don't know anything like that on earth, because there we have the sun, but here we have the Son; and He is the light of heaven, as He has written in the Book Revelation 21:23-24:

23 And the city has no need of the sun, nor of the moon, to shine in it; for the glory of God does light it, and the Lamb is the light of it also.

24 And the nations of them who are saved shall walk in the light of it; and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honor into it.

These kings of the earth who bring their glory and honor into it will be the saved kings, not the unbelieving kings who no more are kings.

And at Isaiah 2:5:

5 O house of Jacob, come and let us walk in the light of the LORD.

So I {Dr. Eby} again gasped when I saw the flowers in my legs, and I asked, "What kind of body do I have, Jesus? How come all this life seems to come right out of everything?"

And He said, "My son, didn't you read it in the Book? It says there that there is no sun in heaven, but only the Son is there, He will be all the light of heaven, as it said above.

He then also said, “I would have also been the only light on earth, if I had not needed to curse the earth".

At that point, TBN’s interviewer, Paul Crouch Sr., asked Dr. Eby, "Did you see Jesus at any time?" And Dr. Eby answered, “Not in Paradise, because there He was in me and {b]I was in Him[/b] and we were one, as He says in John 14:10:

10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words which I speak to you, I speak not of My own; but the Father who dwells in Me, the same does the works.

So I knew that there was no point in looking around for Him. Instead I said, “Jesus, how come You’re in me?” And He said, “It’s in the Book!” Then Paul Crouch shouts out, “I’m going to read this Book!!”

Jesus then said to Dr. Eby in Paradise who was a physician on earth, "We're one; how could you have My mind and My body if we were not one?" And I answered, "Yes, that's right, I understand that now".

And it's a fantastic, an exquisite, ecstatic experience, more than anything you can imagine, to have a body perfectly at peace. Down here on earth you and I don't know what peace means as long as we have a carnal body.

We can sometimes sense a little of this peace when we're in the depths of prayer, or when we are submitted to Him, but always only for a length of time. When we come out of that prayer again and hear the phone ring and we have to go to the grocery store, we have lost that peace again. But in heaven that the peace is always there, it's total, without pain, no sorrow, and no tears whatsoever.

Then the physician in me asked Jesus, "Why is it that this heavenly body cannot die?", and He said, "I told you in the Book. There are no organs for organs can die; but the Spirit cannot die, and you are in an eternal body for now".

Paul Crouch then asked Dr. Eby: "What were you made of?” And Dr. Eby said, “I cannot explain the material. When I looked directly into it, it was transparent like glass and I could see the flowers behind me by looking right through my stomach. And my side, there was a translucence, so that I knew that there was somebody standing there.

Paul Crouch then asked: "Was it a solid?" And Dr. Eby answered: It was neither; it's not like anything that we have here on earth; it's neither solid, nor liquid, nor gas. If it had been a gas, I should have been able to blow my arm away, but I couldn’t. And if it had been a liquid, my arm should have dripped off, but it didn’t. And if it had been a solid, I could not have been able to run right through a tree as I later did, nor would I have had flowers within my legs; it's something altogether different.

Now for all you chemists and physicists who happen to be watching, you may say, "Boy, is he ever clear off the chart!" But the Bible says that God is the source of all matter. That includes the matter which you and I can see and the matter which you and I can't see.

He can instantly transform what is solid to our eyes into something which is invisible. He did this when He walked through the door of the upper room in Jerusalem where the disciples had been hiding, in John 20:26:

26 And after 8 days again His disciples were inside, and Thomas was now with them; and Jesus came, the doors being shut, and He stood in the midst of them, and said, PEACE BE UNTO YOU.

And He obviously also had walked out of the tomb, right through the rock which was blocked with that rolling stone. For Him it was just a snap of the fingers; He thinks it and it is done. From our standpoint, all such material in Paradise is supernatural; but to Him it is all natural.

I decided to explore the valley where I was, by running up and down it, and I discovered that all I had to do was think about it and I was already doing it, even before I had started walking was I already doing it, just by deciding that I would it, as it says in Genesis 24:15 and Isaiah 65:24:

15 And it occurred, while he was yet speaking, look, Rebecca came out ... with her pitcher on her shoulder.

24 For it shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer. And while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

So I said to Jesus, "Tell me about this mind...", and He said, "My son, whenever I think of something it is either an act or a past fact. I don’t need evolution; when I think of something it is already there", as in Genesis 1, the phrase And God said starts 9 verses of the 31 verses of Genesis.

Now I know that the Bible says that God spoke the worlds into existence, but that speaking in heaven are thoughts. He does not talk up here with a tongue as we do, because heaven’s way of speaking is too fast for a tongue to waddle and form the words.

In heaven one just thinks a thing and it is immediately there. Before Eve and Adam had sinned, the LORD had used the same creational process of thoughts when He talked and walked with Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, in Genesis 3:8:

8 And they heard the sound of the LORD walking in the garden in the cool part of the day; and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD among the trees of the garden {paradeisos in the Greek Septuagint translation of the Hebrew Old Testament}.

Back then they had much to tell each other, because Adam needed shortly to be able to name all the cattle and the birds and name every animal on the ground, in Genesis 2:20:

20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the birds of the air and to every animal on the ground...

Now Paul Crouch asked Dr. Eby, "Tell me, the fantastic body that the Lord Jesus let you have for a few hours there ...”, and at this point Dr. Eby interrupts and says, "They said I was dead for about 2 to 2½ hours, counting by earth time".

Then Paul says, “That’s how long you were dead? Tell me, the body that you there in paradise, you say it is not the same body as when Jesus returns and the dead in Christ are raised first, is it?”

Dr. Eby said, “Precisely”. That’s what He showed me in Bethany, when He took me to Bethany next, a village nearby Jerusalem... Shall we go there next?” Then Paul said, “Oh no, no, let's not leave heaven yet!”

So Dr. Eby said, “You're right. Now that you’ve brought the subject of the kind of body which I had up there, the Bible reveals there are 3 kinds of bodies.

There is only one of those spiritual bodies now, which belongs to my Lord and Saviour. He was the firstfruit of the resurrection spoken of in Romans 8:22-23 and in Colossians 1:15:

22 For we know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now.

23 And not only that, we ourselves also, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves still groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, namely the redemption of our body.

21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption, and into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Then Paul Crouch says to Dr. Eby: "He also gave us a little clue, didn’t He? About that body, because He said that it also had flesh and bone”, in Luke 24:39:

39 “Look at My hands and My feet, and see that it is Me; handle Me and see, because a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.

Then Dr. Eby answered, Yes, that's right; He didn't have any blood because His blood had been shed already, in Mark 14:24:

24 And {Jesus} said to {His disciples at the Last Supper}, “This is the blood of the new testament, which is shed for many”.

But with flesh and bones He could eat fish and honey in Luke 24:42-43:

42 And they gave Him a piece of broiled fish and a honeycomb.

43 And He took of it, and did eat before them.

And, ah, the music of heaven! We love music because God has invented it. In fact I asked, "Jesus, I hear music, who invented that?” And He said, "I am the composer; all flows from My throne, and in every place in the universe which I have created the music resonates in harmony with Me. But there is only one place which does not resonate with Me, and that is earth, because I had to curse it”.

Then He said, “That beautiful earth would have been My footstool of Isaiah 66:1:

1 Thus says the LORD, “The heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool”...

The earth is the only place in the universe which is out of step with Me. What you are now hearing everywhere here is the music which is by Me, of Me, and from Me; it’s part of Me”.

And He made it very clear to me that before anything was created, only God was It, and nothing can therefore have come out of anything except out of Him. And He then finished up with a mind-boggling story, that the alpha started it, and the omega will end it, when we will all be back again in Him, but now literally, and all the while we are of course the all-in-all mentioned in 1 Corinthians 15:28:

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall also the Son Himself be subject unto Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

But we don't have to worry about that tonight, because there are people out there who are listening who have not yet found this key to eternal life while here on earth.

And the reason why they haven’t found it is because they don’t realize that they are literally a little piece of what God took from His own substance at a time in the very beginning, and blew upon it and made it into a person. And as long as that person walks on earth out of step with Him, out of synch with Him, not reconciled, that person walks in disharmony, and feels fragmented, as if walking in the universe and not being part of it.

But folks, you can break that feeling of disharmony tonight, you can suddenly become one with the Lord again, with the One who made you, with the One who has power over you, to whom you also belong, and you can do that tonight.

But then Paul Crouch says, “There is another place, isn’t there? We must also warn people, mustn’t we? The reason why we talk about all this on this program is because there is a lake of fire which will be the home of Satan, and Satan is the very reason why Jesus has to come to earth, for Jesus said in 1 John 3:8:

8 He who commits sin is of the devil, for the devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose is the Son of God manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

If there had been no Satan, Eve would not have sinned then and Jesus would not have had to come to earth and to die on the cross. The fact is that He came and He died on the which helps us to understand that there is a Satan, because else Jesus would not have had to come for that first time.

And for you who know that He is coming a second time because His Book has said so, we know that there must be a lake of fire because Jesus is coming to put Satan into that lake of fire, in Revelation 20:10:

10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur ...

Then Paul Crouch shouted out, "It’s in the Book, isn’t it! Didn’t you read the Book?!? Yes!! I read the Book!”

with love, BORN AGAIN

Coming up next: Part 2: Dr. Eby in hell.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement