Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » brother epouraniois, was it you or Terral who said...

Author Topic: brother epouraniois, was it you or Terral who said...
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brother epouraniois, you write
quote:
2Sa 5:18 The Philistines also came and spread themselves in the valley of Rephaim.
2Sa 5:19 And David inquired of the LORD, saying, Shall I go up to the Philistines? wilt thou deliver them into mine hand? And the LORD said unto David, Go up: for I will doubtless deliver the Philistines into thine hand.
2Sa 5:20 And David came to Baal-perazim, and David smote them there, and said, The LORD hath broken forth upon mine enemies before me, as the breach of waters. Therefore he called the name of that place Baal-perazim.
2Sa 5:21 And there they left their images, and David and his men burned them.

The above speaks to the angels that sinned, they left their first estate. The place was then named the breach of waters. {bold by BORN ATAIN}

dear brother epouraniois, I am astonished at this bolded interpretation of yours that "the above" speaks "of the angels that sinned and left their first estate".

What do the Philistines have to do with the "angels who left their first estate"? thank you, BORN AGAIN [Cross]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
epouraniois
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BORN AGAIN:
brother epouraniois, was it you or Terral who said that only Jesus Christ was born again at this time?

Assuming it was you, so at this time we Christians have "nothing born again" in us as yet?

Now, I agree that we will be "completely born again" when we receive a resurrection body like Jesus had after His resurrection.

But now we have the "earnest" or "downpayment" or "initial pledge" of the Spirit, do we not?

Are Christians already "born from above" now in your opinion, or not yet?

try to keep it succinct and brief and fun. thanks.

May the LORD God of Israel bless all who participate on this CBBS. BORN AGAIN [Cross]

2Sa 5:18 The Philistines also came and spread themselves in the valley of Rephaim.
2Sa 5:19 And David inquired of the LORD, saying, Shall I go up to the Philistines? wilt thou deliver them into mine hand? And the LORD said unto David, Go up: for I will doubtless deliver the Philistines into thine hand.
2Sa 5:20 And David came to Baal-perazim, and David smote them there, and said, The LORD hath broken forth upon mine enemies before me, as the breach of waters. Therefore he called the name of that place Baal-perazim.
2Sa 5:21 And there they left their images, and David and his men burned them.

The above speaks to the angels that sinned, they left their first estate. The place was then named the breach of waters.

John also spake on the import of being born of water and blood, that is to say, of the womb of a woman. Coming into this flesh proper are those who come through the opening of the matrix:

Exo 13:15 And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem.

All who came into the flesh in accordance with the law was borh from the above. Upon the flesh bodies experation, the spirit returns to God who gave it, returns to the above.

Christ Jesus is the only firstborn as far as being born again is concerned. I do believe I made a list of verses for everyone to search and see, but it is very interesting that when the angels who left their own habitation came into contact with God's chosen channel Israel, David named the place the breach of the waters. Quite revealing actually.

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brother epouraniois, was it you or Terral who said that only Jesus Christ was born again at this time?

Assuming it was you, so at this time we Christians have "nothing born again" in us as yet?

Now, I agree that we will be "completely born again" when we receive a resurrection body like Jesus had after His resurrection.

But now we have the "earnest" or "downpayment" or "initial pledge" of the Spirit, do we not?

Are Christians already "born from above" now in your opinion, or not yet?

try to keep it succinct and brief and fun. thanks.

May the LORD God of Israel bless all who participate on this CBBS. BORN AGAIN [Cross]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement