Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Pray For The "Least of the Brethren"

Author Topic: Pray For The "Least of the Brethren"
RLF
Community Member
Member # 5389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RLF   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this"Says the Lord of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven, And pour out for you such blessing, That there will not be room enough to store it." (Malachi 3, v10).

Why do many Churches wonder why they are having so many problems? Is it because they dont show charity to the stranger at the doors of their Churches called by Gods name? Dosent God "Administer justice for the fatherless, and the widow, and loves the stranger, giving him food and clothing."?(Deuteronomy 10, v18) Why cant we? Are we looking for money when we invite others to our Churches?
"When you give a dinner or supper, do not ask your friends, your brothers, your relatives nor rich neighboors, lest they pay you back, and you be repaid."
"But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind"
"And you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you; for you shall be repaid at the resurrection of the just" (Luke 14, v 12-14)
Dont worry, those coming to your doors.....are just a test.
http://www.reddingloavesandfishes.com/

--------------------
RLF

Posts: 18 | From: California | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement