Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » I should go on 4-day vacations more often

Author Topic: I should go on 4-day vacations more often
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brother wparr, you feel like a Christian Judaizer to me who would come to Antioch "with men from James", saying that men "should keep the law".

Galatians 2
11But when Peter was come to Antioch, I {Paul} withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.

12For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.

13And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.

What was Paul's answer?

14But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, If you, being a Jew, live after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why do you compel the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

16Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

God bless, BORN AGAIN [Cross]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

wparr writes
quote:
So you measure success in how many posts you make at one time? {bold by BORN AGAIN}
If by you you mean sin-born me and the Holy Spirit, then yes, we do consider it a measure of success when we had 22 opportunities to preach "the gospel of the kingdom" and "Christ crucified for us."

Matthew 4:19
And He {Yashua-Jesus} said to them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Mark 1:17
And Jesus said to them, Come after Me and I will make you to become fishers of men.

The Holy Spirit and sinborn me were able to write 22 Christian responses together. We rejoice in the many opportunities to fish for men, women, and children.

Galatians 3
2 This only would I learn of you, Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now made perfect by the flesh?

brother wparr, you feel like a Christian Judaizer to me who would come to Antioch "with men from James", saying that men "should keep the law".

God bless, BORN AGAIN by the [Cross] and the Holy Spirit

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

thank you sister HisGrace, may you and your family increase in unity and in all things Christ. God bless, BORN AGAIN
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BORN AGAIN:
I should go on 4-day vacations more often.

Well I am not too sure - I thought we had 'the invasion of the body snatchers' happen over night, or maybe you were just trying to get in those 6000 posts before years-end. Looks like you didn't make it BA.

-

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should go on 4-day vacations more often. You brothers and sisters in Christ have left behind a virtual smorgasbord of Topics.

May the LORD God of Israel bless us all on this CBBS.

The LORD has been crying me tonight...

I may break my record of posting posts tonight; I hope you won't think it is spamming. [thumbsup2]

Uh, I forget but I think my previous record was 10; I'm already at 13+ and more seem to be coming.

"I should go on 4-day vacations more often"

May the LORD God of Israel bless us all with a great 2006.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement