Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » To Late To Love?

Author Topic: To Late To Love?
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome RLF. It is nice to see true Christianity in action in such a productive way! May God richly reward you and your mission for being so faithful.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HE LIVES
Advanced Member
Member # 4931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HE LIVES     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you.

Your brother in Christ,
Chuck

Posts: 182 | From: Missouri | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RLF
Community Member
Member # 5389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RLF   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Redding Loaves and Fishes is a Ministry of what the world might call " The least of the brethren". Has the least of the breathren come to our house lately? Have we unknowingly turned away Angels? Would we be shocked if we asked the Lord, when did we see you hungry? and He replied when I was disheveled ,dirty, downtrodden, and knocking at the doors of your Church?

I still marvel, as I think of visiting my Grandmother in the retirement home before she died, watching two elderly women across the hall in wheelchairs. One suffering, crying out loud, tears streaming down her face, "I want to go home! " , The other woman, with a look of compassion on her face, handing her the little stuffed animal she was cradeling in her arms, soothing and comforting her.......can we ever be retired from loving one another?

Do we really know what the end result of our charitable donations produces in the north state community? Oh Redding is a very loving and caring community, but do we "test the fruits"? I challange you to visit your favorite charity, and see the "end results".

How many of the "least of the brethren" are living in cars? under bridges? dying from cold, hunger, poverty, and sickness in camps along the Sacramento river and we never hear about it on the local news or the paper?

So Redding Loaves and Fishes appeals to the Christ that dwells in each and every one of you. "Lord, Lord, we need funds, Lord, Lord, we need food, Lord, Lord, we need talent, Lord....... we need Love....

So let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not loose heart. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those of the household of faith.............even if they are.........the least of the brethren.

May God richly bless your holiday season....in Jesus name.

http://reddingloavesandfishes.com/

--------------------
RLF

Posts: 18 | From: California | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement