Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Progressive Revelation

Author Topic: Progressive Revelation
epouraniois
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do believe that progressive revelation is the administration of God, called dispensations, in which many many good news has been set forth, each particularly agreeable for the people to whom it is given, which were only Jews up and until the Jews refused to entertain their rightful role in bringing the nations to God, which is why it was necessary for them to be provoked according to Scripture, until all Israel had heard, ushering in God's secret move and her blindness, the revelation of the mystery, and a chosen company of believers into the very superheavenlies themselves, far above all where Christ sitteth at the right hand of God.

Many good news', many many gospels, each under the administration of faithful stewards dispensing the good news to all who would listen, and even still the plan of the age times advances. We must be very very close now.

Seems to me that the circumcision was meant as a picture of putting of the flesh body, which, God, knowing the end from the beginning, could clearly see the full meaning of this to be in resurrection, for they would not believe. All they had to do was to believe to receive her King and His kingdom, but they would not. Tragic really, how this flesh is so easily manipulated by the evil [one].

Keep up the good work, very interesting read.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Progressive revelation, or many gospels, or is that the same thing?

BORN AGAIN

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Progressive Revelation.....Long....but good.
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

PROGRESSIVE REVELATION--Part 8

One of the major differences between the Old Covenant and the New Covenant was the matter of circumcision. Peter was the first to encounter the matter.

God directed him through a vision to teach the basic truths of Christianity to a Roman centurion, but Peter himself ended up being taught a lesson.

When the Holy Spirit fell on Cornelius's household, the problem was that none of these converts were circumcised.

When Peter later rehearsed the matter to the elders at Jerusalem, that certain uncircumcised Gentiles were now as converted as they were, the elders could hardly believe it, and at first argued with Peter against the proposition.

But after Peter elaborated the matter detail for detail, the elders finally glorified God, "When they heard these things, they held their peace and glorified God, saying, 'Then has God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life'." (Acts 11:18)

This was Progressive Revelation in action, in which God opened the door, not just to Israelites who were confined to the geography of the land of Israel, but now both Israelites and Gentiles in the whole earth, in every nation, was granted the option of salvation, even to uncircumcised Gentiles, a major shock for the Israelites wholly accustomed to the Mosaic system.

Historically, the rite of circumcision had meant nothing less than that its recipient was a confirmed son of Abraham and was legally qualified to be in a special covenant relationship with God.

But now Gentiles could enter that special covenant relationship with God without circumcision.

This meant that all the exclusive ceremonies of the Old Covenant such as sacrifices, holy days, wearing phylacteries, paying tithes or Temple taxes, and the unclean laws for men and women, the unclean food laws, watching new moons, etc., were NO LONGER necessary for Gentiles, nor for that matter for Israelites who entered into the New Covenant relationship without ever having been circumcised.

TO BE CONTINUED..... [zzzzzz]

God bless, BORN [Kiss] AGAIN

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

PROGRESSIVE REVELATION -- Part 7

What a profound difference there now was between the Mosaic system of law as a means to salvation (which was hopeless), and the Christian system of faith and love in Christ and the redemption which is in His cross. The two cannot be equated.

"Cast out the bondwoman and her son" (the Mosaic Old Covenant relationship) (Galatians 4:30)

Through Christ's death we are dead to the law (Romans 7:4)

We have been delivered from the law (Romans 7:6)

The Old Covenant is in a state of decay (Hebrews 7:18)

We are no longer under the schoolmaster (Galatians 3:25)

The Mosaic system was imposed until the time of reformation (Hebrews 9:10)

No longer under the Mosaic system, but under grace (Romans 6:14)

Because of the above, we need to heed Paul's admonition to the Galatians when they wanted to re-adopt the law of Moses as their spiritual guide:

Galatians 5
1 "Stand fast, therefore, in the liberty with which Christ has made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage."

The Apostles did not understand the truth of righteousness by faith all at once. But after the resurrection of Christ they began to see that their redemption would be given to them through faith in Christ Jesus only.

It took a number of years of teaching by the Holy Spirit for them to comprehend what was happening. It was no doubt a good thing that the Holy Spirit revealed these new truths to them in parts, lest they choke on the great differences in the Christian system that God was introducing, compared to the Mosaic system.

TO BE CONTINUED.... [zzzzzz]

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN [Cross]

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

PROGRESSIVE REVELATION--Part 6

The apostles soon after Christ's resurrection began to see a profound significance in what His death entailed. They suddenly realized that salvation rested now completely and solely with Christ through His death on the cross, and no longer rested in the Mosaic system.

Acts 4
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him does this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

This was a massively new revelation for any Israealite steeped for 1,500 years in the exclusivity of the Mosaic system.

The Christianity as we know it today was beginning to be revealed to man. A new system of redemption had arrived, but its central message was not understood and felt until after Christ's death and resurrection.

On the day of Pentecost when God's Spirit was given to man, the real Christian teaching began to be revealed. This was Progressive Revelation.

It took almost 30 years after the death and resurrection of Christ for the mature understanding of the significance of what Christ had done to sink in.

And what a difference they found this new system to be from what they had known under the Patriarchs and then under Moses! No longer were Christians under the slightest vestige of law to gain salvation. As Paul put it:

Galatians 4
30 ... Cast out the bondwoman and her son {i.e., the Old Covenant}; for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman {i.e., the New Covenant}.

Romans 3
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed to by the law and the prophets;

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

24 Being {now} justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Romans 7
6 But we are now delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Galatians 2
16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

One can just see and feel the apostles working their way through this new thing..."Is this really true?" "Yes, it is true!"

Good works are important and are to be encouraged (Ephesians 2:10), and indeed the Spirit will help us in that endeavor, but none of them makes us righteous enough to be saved:

Romans 9
31 But Israel which followed after the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness.

32 Why? Because they sought it not by faith, but by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

And, indeed, how could Israel have known that this would happen in Christ? The apostles themselves were working their way through this:

Romans 3
27 ...By what law? Of works? No: but by the law of faith.

28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

For now:

Romans 4
5 But to him who works not, but believes on him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

All this was brandnew revelation to the Israelite apostles, it was Progressive Revelation.

May God bless all of us, [Cross] BORN AGAIN [Cross]

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

PROGRESSIVE REVELATION--Part 5

The point is, how many in Israel could keep the new spiritual laws which Christ had now set forth as the new laws to be kept?

For under the Mosaic system of laws, Elisabeth and Zechariah and Paul had still been able to be blameless in observing the Mosaic laws:

Luke 1
5 There were in the days of Herod … a certain priest named Zechariah … and his wife of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.

6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the LORD, blameless.

And Paul was also blameless under the Mosaic laws:

Philippians 3
6 {Paul said to them,} "concerning zeal, persecuting the church; and as touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

But no one could hope to keep this new set of spiritual laws set forth by the Son Jesus Christ Himself, on orders of the LORD YHVH. For only the Son who was now present with them, could keep these new laws perfectly:

Isaiah 42
21 For the LORD {YHVH} is well pleased for his {Son's} righteousness' sake; for he will magnify the law, and he will make it honorable.

Now the LORD {YHVH} had said to Moses at Deuteronomy 18:

Deuteronomy 18
15 The LORD your God will raise up to you a Prophet from the midst of you, from your brethren, like me {i.e., a miracle-working Moses} and to him shall you listen.

16 For as you desired of the LORD your God in Horeb in the day of the assemblies {when Israel was camped at Horeb}, you said, "Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God!

Therefore the Lord said, "Okay, if you don't want to hear Me, I will send My Son:

Deuteronomy 18
17 And the LORD said to me {to Moses}, "They have well spoken that which they have spoken.

18 {Therefore} I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like you {like you, miracle-working Moses}, and I will put My words in His mouth; and He shall speak to them all that I {the LORD} shall command Him.

19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not listen to My words which He shall speak in My name, I will require it of him.

The LORD will require it of the person who will not listen to what the LORD is saying to Israel through the Son between 26 AD and 30 AD.

For when the Son spoke to Israel, the Son always only spoke the words of His Father the LORD:

John 14
10 … The words that I speak to you, I speak not of myself, but the Father who lives in Me, He does the works.

And John 6 further said:

John 6
45 It is also written in the prophets, And they shall all be taught of God; every man therefore who has heard and who has learned of the Father, comes to me {Jesus}.

The LORD thus used the Son to introduce the new, unkeepable laws into the land of Israel which He knew no one in Israel could keep. Only the Son Himself could keep these new laws.

For the law of Moses had only been our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ :

Galatians 3
24 Therefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ, that we might {instead} be justified by faith {which we will receive by grace because we cannot attain by ourselves to that righteousness because of our sinfulness}.

25 But after faith is come, we are no longer under the schoolmaster.

The law also served to show us how sinful we were compared to the Son:

Galatians 3
20 For what purpose then served the law? It was added because of transgressions, until the seed would come to whom the promise was made.

What promise was that? The promise the LORD made in Deuteronomy 18:19

19 It shall come to pass, that whosoever will not listen to My wordswhich He shall speak in My name, I will require it of him.

Require it of whom? Of the people in Israel who would not listen to the Son between 26 AD and 30 AD.

And what would be required of the ones who did not want to listen to the Son between 26 AD and 30 AD? They would be destroyed in 70 AD, as foretold in the parable of the vineyard.

But the ones who did agree with the Son that they could never attain unto the righteousness of the Son, to these the LORD granted the same life as Christ had by grace, just for believing the Son.

And this brought in the next progressive revelation, namely the mystery which had been kept secret since the foundation of the world:

Romans 16
26 Now to Him who has the power to establish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which was kept secret since the world began.

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

PROGRESSIVE REVELATION--Part 4

The difference between the religious system of the Patriarchs and that of Moses were dramatic. If an Israelite of David's time, which was well within the Mosaic system, could have been transported to Abraham's time and see how Abraham worshipped, the Israelite would have thought that Abraham was a heathen.

For the first 99 years of his life the man was not circumcised; then he built altars wherever he pleased; he raised up groves; he offered no lamb at Passover; he kept no weekly sabbath; he attended no holy feasts; he wore no phylacteries; he married his half-sister; kept no 7-year land sabbath; and he was allied with the Canaanites.

The LORD used Moses to supersede the Abrahamic system and to make the requirements stricter. This is an example of the LORD progressively revealing His teaching in time in a systematic and gradual manner, so that sinful humans can absorb it.

THE CONCLUSION OF THE MOSAIC SYSTEM

Just as the Mosaic system was introduced by Moses, so Moses said that a Prophet like him {like Moses} would arise and do signs and wonders like Moses, and this second Moses would be the conclusion of the Mosaic system, and the introduction of the Christian system, which was the next progressive revelation in the LORD's teachings of sinful humans.

The Mosaic strict religious requirements ended with Jesus Christ, and Christianity began. The symbols and types of the tabernacle and of all the offering and requirements had done their work in the earth, preparing the earth for the Jesus Christ and the Christians.

With the mature teaching concerning Jesus Christ, the Mosaic system became unnecessary; it was but the shadow of the real thing, Jesus Christ and the Christians. Now Christ said, "I will build my church." (Matthew 16:18)

The 3½-year ministry of Christ was however still entirely under the Mosaic system and never once was under the Christian system because Jesus had not yet paid the new covenant price with his death: "For where the testator is…

But Jesus did come to end the Mosaic system, as Moses said He would do:

Deuteronomy 18
15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which He shall speak in My name, I will require it of him.

Because Jesus Christ was still under the Mosaic system, the message which Christ preached was one of law, not grace at first.

Isaiah 42
21 The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; He will magnify the law, and make it honorable.

Actually, what Jesus Christ, in his legal position as the Son of God, made the requirements of worship even harder:

It shall come to pass that whosoever will not listen to My words which He shall speak in My name, I will require it of him." And the message of law was stricter than that of Moses. It was at least possible to be "blameless under the observance of Moses's laws:

Luke 1
6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

Philippians 3
6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

The new requirements which Jesus the Son of God now commanded to be required for perfect worship was the Sermon on the Mount, and these new commandments were designed that no one could keep them.

Compare this Mosaic requirement, "You shall not kill," with one of Jesus's requirements: "Whoever is angry with his brother was now reckoned as a murderer (Mt.5:22). Even calling someone raca or empty-headed would land one before the Lord's Supreme Court and would be found guilty (Mt.5:22).

Jesus's teachings were very severe. He said if anyone looked at a woman in a lustful manner they were still committing outright adultery (Mt.5:28). And the punishment for this type of adultery? The right eye was ordered to be plucked out (Mt.5:29) or the right hand cut off (v.30).

These new commandments for achieving true worship were far beyond the simpler requirements which were in the Mosaic law, and were impossible for humans to keep and the LORD and the Lord knew it. It was done on purpose, to show that in our sinful state, it is impossible to do what it takes to achieve true, untainted worship.

Even the purpose of the law of Moses had been to produce transgressions:

Galatians 3
19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

And what Christ commanded was also intended to produce transgressions.

Jesus came under the Mosaic system of law and Jesus added His own laws, Christ's laws, to the Mosaic system, stating that these would be required to be performed if someone could to attain true, unblemished worship. The laws of Moses had done its work; it had advanced human understand of true worship and had been the schoolmaster which brought us next to Christ. For the laws of Moses were not sufficient to bring someone to perfection.

Because Jesus was the Son of God, He was able to walk perfectly under the Mosaic law, having fulfilled the law (Isaiah 42:21).

He now also generously paid our penalty of death for us under the Mosaic law, because we had not walked perfectly under the Mosaic law, and this would end the Mosaic system and the next system of worship teaching would be brought in.

Jesus sealed the new covenant with His own blood, and this ended both the Mosaic law and Christ's even stricter laws of the Sermon of the Mount. It was now time to reveal the mystery which had been kept hidden since the beginning of time….

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

PROGRESSIVE REVELATION--Part 3

FROM ABRAHAM TO MOSES

With the introduction of the covenant of circumcision between God and Abraham and his seed alone, religious and typological requirements between God the Creator and Abraham's family and seed became more pronounced.

Indeed, the difference between the religious requirements of Abraham's time and the religious requirements of Moses's time were as different as night and day, but both were being established by the same God of Abraham, the LORD God Yehovah, the Creator of heaven and earth.

Under the Abrahamic covenant, God allowed His Abrahamic people to offer sacrifices wherever and whenever they pleased (Gen.12:7, 35:1; Job 1:5). But God revealed to Moses that of the 12 families of Israel, only the Levite family of Aaron could now offer sacrifices on the altar, and that altar had to be in the Sanctuary at Jerusalem (Dt.12:13-14).

Abraham also planted a grove to shade him in the place where Abraham built an altar to the LORD Yehovah, but under Moses, the use of groves was prohibited (Dt.16:22).

In the time of Noah, God had said, "Every moving thing that lives (i.e., all the animals) shall be food for you, just as I have given you all things like the green herb." (Gen.9:3) But in Moses's day, God's Abrahamic Israelite people could only eat the animals mentioned in Leviticus.

In Abraham's day, there were no feast days to be kept, but under Moses, the LORD commanded Israel to mandatorily attend certain ordained festivals (Lev.23).

Tithing was not a commanded law in Abraham's time, but in Moses's day it was (Dt.12:11).

None of the patriarchs were commanded to wear phylacteries, but starting with Moses, the use of phylacteries was commanded (Num.15:37-41).

The land in the time of the patriarchs did not have to rest every 7 years (Gen.41:34-35), but with Moses, the land had to rest every 7 years (Lev.25:1-7).

Abraham married his half-sister Sarai with God's approval (Gen.20:12), but under Moses marrying one's sister became illegal (Lev.20:17).

Abraham was confederate with the Hamite Canaanite Amorite warlords of the Hebron valley, with Mamre, Eshcol, and Aner. (Gen.14:13) But under the Moses, Israel could make no league with the Hamite Canaanites and indeed, the Canaanites were now to be exterminated (Dt.20:17-18).

There was no law commanding the keeping of the sabbath in the time of Abraham, but in Moses's time, the Israelites were commanded to keep the sabbath (Neh.9:14; Ezek.20:12), with many stringent requirements to be kept on the seventh day or sabbath which changed the very character of the seventh day for the people who were also still in covenant relationship with God through circumcision.

The LORD God thus brought forth Moses before the Exodus, to close the Abrahamic system of worhipping God, and to institute the next phase of Progressive Revelation, in which God made a profound change in His essentials of learning worship.

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

PROGRESSIVE REVELATION--Part 2

By selecting Abraham, God started a new, progressive revelation of Himself in the earth.

God asked Abraham to now submit by faith to the ritual of circumcision, and that thereafter only those who would by faith submit to this ritual of circumcision would be in covenant relationship with the LORD God or Creator.

If Abraham refused to submit to this circumcision, but continually expressed "verbal faith in God" without performing the ritual of circumcision by faith, Abraham would have been "cut off from his people, because he would have broken God's covenant." (Genesis 17:14)

Abraham however obeyed God and showed his faith through circumcising himself and his family, as required of him, so that the LORD said of Abraham, "Abraham obeyed My voice, and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws." (Genesis 26:5)

Anyone thus living in the time of Abraham who wished to be in covenant relationship with the LORD had to perform this ritualistic act of circumcision required by the LORD.

This differed entirely from what was required of man for the first 2,000 (or so) years, from the fall of Adam to Abraham. From Genesis 1 to Genesis 12, no one had been required to be circumcised in order to have an intimate, covenant relationship with God.

In the period from the fall of Adam to Abraham, people were not even forbidden to worship idols and various gods: "God winked at that".

In that period from the fall of Adam to Abraham, there were few laws. There was the law of sacrificing an animal for one's sins eversince Cain and Abel, and there was a law against murder (Genesis 4:15, 23, 9:6), a law against immodesty (Genesis 6:5), a law against wrong marriages (Genesis 6:1-4), and a law against wickedness in general (Genesis 6:5).

For those first 2,000 (or so) years, there was not even a requirement to keep the sabbath as God had kept the seventh day or the sabbath; the requirement to keep the sabbath will not required by the LORD until He delivers His next progressive revelation in the earth, to Moses.

Thus, in the first period from creation to Abraham, there were very few worship requirements to have an intimate relationship with God, and it was not until the LORD required Abraham to be circumcised by faith that real physical ritual began to be part of the requirement.

However, the selection of Abraham and his family as a special group meant that Abraham and his family and his seed could no longer act like their neighbors acted, for they were now set apart or sanctified unto the LORD, for with Abraham, the LORD began a new Progressive Revelation of Himself in the earth, which would last until the Exodus and Moses, as we shall see next.

For now, by selecting Abraham and his family, the LORD made the old rules of worship of no effect with Him, saying that now only those who were submitted by faith to the ritual of circumcision would now be able to be in covenant relationship with the LORD; all others would be, as it were, "cut off from their people."

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

PROGRESSIVE REVELATION--Part 1

God has revealed His divine message to the earth in a step-by-step way. This fact is revealed in the Bible in numerous places.

This principle is stated in several places:

Colossians 1
10 That you might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and {that you might} increase in the knowledge of God;

2 Peter 3
18 But grow in grace, and {grow} in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Consider, for example, Abraham.

At age 75, Abram was asked to leave Harran, but he was told very little as to why he should leave and what he would receive if he left. He was only told that he would be shown a land, that he would become a great nation, that his name would be great, and that he would be a blessing.

Genesis 12
1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, to a land that I will show you.

2 And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing;

When Abram got to Shechem in the land of Canaan, God revealed more knowledge to him:

Genesis 12
6 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh...

7 And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto your seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.

Then later, Abram was told more about the extent of the land:

Genesis 13
15 For all the land which you see, to you will I give it, and to your seed for ever.

16 And I will make your seed as the dust of the earth...

And, still later, as Abraham continued to walk with God by faith, and God saw it, the amount of Abraham's inheritance was increased:

Genesis 15
18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto your seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates.

And when he was 99 years old, he was told:

Genesis 17
4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and you shall be a father of many nations.

6 And I will make you exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of you, and kings shall come out of you.

That is, as Abraham continued to walk in faith and showed his obedience, God progressively revealed more information about what He would do with Abraham and with his seed after him.

But God did not reveal His plans only to Abraham. In the time of David, God revealed still more, namely that one of Abraham's seed would inherit the whole world:

Psalm 2
8 Ask of me, and I shall give you the heathen for Your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for Your possession.

Still later, He further revealed that this ruler who would inherit the whole earth would come out of Jesse:

Isaiah 11
1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots.

That is, the whole world was destined to be ruled by the prophesied future son of Abraham and of David.

While the earlier Israelites may not have understood the full import of the progressive revelations, the New Testament writers, after witnessing 1,900 years of revelation, certainly saw it:

Romans 4
13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

The progressive steps show how God steadily and progressively revealed His teachings and plans over many centuries, and that God did not reveal all the essential knowledge at once.

It would indeed be left to the Son of God to reveal even more of the Plan, so that:

Colossians 1
18 He is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; so that in all things He might have the preeminence.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement