Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Please continue to pray for my girlfriend Cathy (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Please continue to pray for my girlfriend Cathy
Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cathy is on my prayer list,
Every name that is named must bow to the NAME of Jesus,
Hepatitis B and Hepatitus C have been "named",
Diabetes and heart disease have been "named",
the NAME of Jesus is greater,
they must bow at the NAME of Jesus/Yeshua
May God give you both,
peace of mind.

T7

Posts: 1113 | From: Northeast Alabama | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please remember to pray for my longtime girlfirend Cathy, who is dying from Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C (received in blood transfusion before blood supply was regularly checked), with complication of Diabetes and heart damage.

Thank you so much for your prayers.

May God bless us all, [Cross] BORN AGAIN [Cross]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Father which art in heaven, hear the prayers of thy servants and glorified thy self in what you do in their lives of those that need you.
Thank you for in all that you do, it is all well in thy righteousness.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theironhorse, thank you! BORN AGAIN
theironhorse
Advanced Member
Member # 1800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theironhorse   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will keep her in our prayers.
Posts: 27 | From: Upstate South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless the LORD intervenes, Cathy, who is 46 years old, is dying from Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C which she got about 20 years ago from a blood transfusion BEFORE America's blood supply started to be checked more closely. She now weighs 125 lbs and spits up everything. She was crying and asking me to please pray for her. Will you pray with me, please, for Cathy? Thank you very much.

[Cross] BORN AGAIN [Cross]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement