Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Please continue to pray for my girlfriend Cathy (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Please continue to pray for my girlfriend Cathy
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God has done some of HIS most miraculous work while men were imprisioned; I pray that He will lead her to take her eyes off herself and this horrible situation and put them on HIM and this weekend HIS presence will just be so real to her and she will not feel alone, but a peaceful comfort that she has never before felt and that makes no sense based on her circumstances, and she will know it was HIM.

God's peace, the peace that passeth understanding, Be with you and with Cathy, In Jesus Name I pray and give thanks. Amen.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you, sister, for your prayer. in Him, BORN AGAIN

to add insult to injury, today she should have been taken to court, but her name was not on the list, so now she has to languish in there until Monday.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, BA, I am sorry that you and Cathy are going through this.

May GOD somehow use this situation to glorify Himself to Cathy in such a way that she see HIS hand even now in this situation and may it cause her to turn her life toward HIM forever. May He bring her Peace, and Hope and Joy even now in the trial. May HE comfort you and bring your strength and courage and comfort as you stand by her.
Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

May HE honor your faithfulness and may all of these things from Isaiah 61:3 be given unto you and to Cathy. God Bless and keep you BA, and God bless Cathy and keep her also.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

the Devil is also a busy boy, though we also do need to own the consequences of our actions.

Because the lock-up facility kept Cathy against her will because she had good insurance (while the facility let people go who said, "I am suicidal, please let me stay!" but the suicidal ones were shown the door after 3 days, still begging to be allowed to stay!)

But Cathy wanted out after a while, although she liked the place for a week or two while they stabilized her, but after that she would like to be back in her own home again, understandably.

Cathy had a court date on March 1, left over from one of her crack cocaine incidents. She told the facility that they needed to take her to court or release her in time so she could go to court on March 1.

The facility said that they did not have money to be taking people to courts and stuff, but neither did they release her, because she was worth $3,000 a day to them (the facility's salaries need to be paid, and there is a perverse interest built into the system which causes the facility to keep people for their $3,000/day insurance, but to let the suicidal ones go because they have no insurance).

Cathy told them "about themselves" to their face about keeping her for insurance but letting the suicidal go although they begged them to be allowed to stay; but Cathy wanted to go home by then and I talked to her every day and she was doing fine.

Anyway, brothers and sisters, all that to say that a warrant was issued for Cathy's arrest since she did not show up on March 1, and so this afternoon she called me to say that the sheriff had come and she is being held without bail in jail, as of this afternoon (Thursday).

The sheriff had a paper saying she had a court date for March 9, but she had never received anything about that in the mail. They of course didn't care and "were only doing their job".

Please pray for Cathy and me in this situation. Cathy is very sick with advanced cirrhosis of the liver due to Hepatitis C from a blood tranfusion 20 years ago before the blood began to be screened.

She is is also insulin-dependent.

Here is a prayer that I have out to the LORD regarding Cathy and me, the one in my Topic post, that the LORD YHWH will completely heal her and give us many more years of Summer love, but all yearlong, that they can see that the glory which we would have came from the LORD YHWY.

Psalm 30
11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing: You have put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;

12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Psalm 31
19 Oh how great is Your goodness, which You have laid up for them who fear You; which You have wrought for them who trust in You before the sons of men!

That's good to know.

Thanks for praying for Cathy and me.

BORN AGAIN

Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats's wonderful news BornAgain, I will continue to pray for Cathy and for you also.

Love,
Carmy

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great news BORN AGAIN - will continue to pray for Cathy!
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

We surely will continue to pray for Cathy BA.
Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup2]

T7

Posts: 1113 | From: Northeast Alabama | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I want to thank all who have taken the time to pray for my longtime (20 years now) almost-wife bornagain Christian sister Cathy.

I have some good news to announce, and let us pray her through and into this.

About 2 months ago I prayed a prayer with sister Cathy, that the LORD would put sister Cathy to work in His vineyards, as it were "one standing idle in the market place".

One month later, for another reason, Cathy ended up in an albeit ritzy psychiatric lockup situation for 1 month, and there she ended up in a jewelry-making therapy class.

And to the surprise no doubt of herself and Charles the jewelry-therapist, Cathy made 100 pairs of earrings. Charles had never seen such. Charles even went out and spent some of his own money to buy some more supplies, beads, sterling silver hooks, for her.

Most importantly, while Cathy was making the earrings, Cathy REMEMBERED the prayer we had prayed together about the LORD putting her to work in His vineyard. And she thought, "this is it!"

I later told her she could hang a scripture to each peace of jewelry, so that the LORD would bless the work even more.

She gave 40 pairs away to the staff, and one staff woman said, "Girl, if you had not given it to me, I would have bought it from you".

After coming home, Cathy gave two pairs to her neighbor because she likes her neighbor. The neighbor came back and bought 3 pair for $10.

Cathy's disability income is $600/month. Has the LORD not shown Cathy what to do? We are so excited!

Please continue to pray for my girlfriend Cathy

Praise God Elohim of Israel. BORN AGAIN
"I'm going to live with God"

Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your welcome. I will keep praying and wait for some good updates from you through faith.

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Thank you, sister Carmela, I appreciate that and I say Amen and agree with you in your prayer for sister Cathy.

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN

Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God, I see here a man that is loving unconditionally. A love the goes deeper than the situation at hand. Lord, I ask you to grant his request and heal and deliver the woman he loves, Cathy. As I listen to Darlene Zschech singing The Power of Your Love and I pray this song over hear. Let her heart be changed, renewed, by the Power of Your Love dear God. Let it flow into her life. Father we no longer confess that she is dying, sick, dependent, but we proclaim now that she is saved by your blood. The she is healed completely and set free from all of the bondage in her life that is trying to keep her tied down. Father sickness, disease, dependency are all from the devil, not you. I beg you my Lord to set Cathy free this very minute from all that holds her from you. I ask you to give her dreams and visions of you and show her how much you truly love her. For you love her even more than Born Again does and your love is perfect.

Right now we declare that Cathy is now delivered and set free from the devils hand. I pray the devil be sent back to the pit of hell where the devil belongs and that Cathy will be set free and sent back into your loving embrace, protection and deliverance.

I thank you Lord because I believe in Your Word that says ask and it will be given. Your word that says if we have the faith of a mustard seed, and we do, that we can tell a mountain to move and it will. So we speak to this mountain in Cathy's life to be moved this very minute in the precious Name of Jesus who has given us all authority and forgiveness.

I thank you Lord for your promises and we claim every promise that you have written for us into Cathy's life today and forever.

In Jesus Name we pray,

AMEN

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Thanks, everyone. Her trial is on May 12, for assault and breaking a peace order (when she was "rampaging" on crack cocaine).

God bless, BORN AGAIN

HisGrace
unregistered

Have said a prayer for Cathy, praying that the veil will be lifted off of her eyes, and she will see that Jesus is the only answer. [Prayer]
shadowmaker
Advanced Member
Member # 3696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadowmaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray for you and Cathy too. Crack has ruined alot of peoples lives. I pray that she ll get the help that she needs.

Brad

Posts: 272 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Thank you, Forever His, I appreciate that. Recently I came closer to finally asking someone out, but I still haven't done that. I'll probably wait and see what the outcome of the trial will be first. If she gets a year in jail, then maybe she'll be wise to choose rehab instead. Let's pray that will happen. God bless, BORN AGAIN
Forever His
Advanced Member
Member # 25

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forever His     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Born Again Wrote:

Please pray that God's will be done and that her heart will be softened enough now to be able to admit that she has a problem that needs to be dealt with.

I will be praying for that BA... I cannot imagine the burden that you bear... have you ever thought of joining one of those groups for the "families" of those who abuse substances... I really want for you to be well my brother and friend...

Forever His

Posts: 719 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Cathy is currently in jail, she was picked up after she failed to show up for her trial of assault and breaking a peace order (restraining order). She had rampaged on crack cocaine from Friday through Monday, but her trial date was on Wednesday and she apparently did not make it to that trial.

Please pray that God's will be done and that her heart will be softened enough now to be able to admit that she has a problem that needs to be dealt with.

Thank you, BORN AGAIN

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Thank you, sister HisGrace, I'm touched by what you wrote.

Besides the crack cocaine addiction, she is also dying, unless the Lord intervenes, Amen, from Heppatitis B & C, with C being fatal, plus she has insulin-dependent Diabetis and rheumatoid arthritis and carpal-tunnel syndrome and heart infarction and damaged kidneys.

But, I noted on the very first post of this Topic that Cathy was 46 when I first wrote about this situation. One week ago, she made it to 48.

Today was her trial for a crack cocaine disorderly conduct event that occurred in late December 2004.

I don't know what the result of today's trial was yet because I haven't called her since I've put her "on shine" because of how she rampaged from last Friday until this Monday and I told her she won't get any help from me until April 15. Thanks to all who are helping us with your blessed prayers. God bless you.

[Cross] BORN AGAIN

HisGrace
unregistered

Lifting Cathy up in prayer to be freed from the bondage of crack cocaine, and to be restored to health. Also praying that you will gain mighty strength and faith by going through this trial, BORN AGAIN. [Prayer]
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Thank you so much, sister LaurieFL. [Kiss]

BORN AGAIN [Cross]

LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prayed for both you and Cathy today, BA. I will add you guys to my prayer list so I don't forget in the future.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Thank you, brother Thunderz7, I appreciate all your kindnesses and prayers. [Prayer] It touches my heart to know someone cares. [Kiss]

Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May peace of mind, the peace of GOD, that passes all understanding be yours, and may peace come to Cathy.
As Jesus spoke to the storm and said "peace, be still", I pray that peace prevailes in this situation.
In the NAME of Jesus.

T7

Posts: 1113 | From: Northeast Alabama | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Please pray for my longtime girlfriend Cathy--she has been mentally ill from crack cocaine since Friday. She hasn't been arrested yet for disorderly conduct, but I'm surprised that she hasn't been arrested yet.

Thanks for your prayers, everyone.

Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

I'm still with you BA,
God puts it in my heart to pray for Cathy often.

T7

Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BA:

I shall add her to my Prayers.

Gods Will be Done.

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

BA,

I'm sorry to hear that. I think we all have dealt with addictions in one way or another. I will pray for Jesus to heal her of her addiction. Stand strong BA, she is in the Lord's hands.

God bless. [Prayer]

HisGrace
unregistered

Praying that Cathy will be delivered from all substance abuse, and that you will be given wisdom and discernment in assisting her, Born Again.
borntorebel
unregistered

BA,
the two of you are in my prayers.

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Dear brothers and sisters, my beloved girlfriend/fiancee Cathy is currently in jail already for 10 days because she is struggling with a crack cocaine addiction which she does not know how to stop. Please pray for her that she will be completely delivered, in Jesus's Name.

(The reason we're not yet married is because she is currently still too dangerous to live with).

Thank you for your prayers. [Cross] BORN AGAIN

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so sorry I didn't read this earlier [Frown] but now that I have, I will most certainly pray for both of you!

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen BA

We will pray... [Prayer]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christy4Christ
Advanced Member
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christy4Christ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray for her for sure, I am a recovering addict and only by the grace of God am I clean today. Without the constant prayers of the people around me I never would have made it. I have been clean for over a year now PRAISE GOD! Listen you have to believe that Cathy will be alright, she has a lot of people praying for her and truthfully that is the best thing anyone can do for her. God sees how much you love Him and He is faithful. Just keep loving her and praying with her and telling her how much God loves her too [Smile]

Romans 8:28
We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him, who are called according to his purpose

2 Cor 1:7
Our hope for you is unshaken; for we know that as you share in our sufferings, you will also share in our comfort

--------------------
Matthew 5:44 - But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Posts: 454 | From: Hollywood, Florida | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Please pray for Cathy. She has been in the psychiatric hospital for 4 weeks and may possibly go home tomorrow. She does not have a key to her apartment, and may have/try to climb in thru a window.

On the other hand, she said she was bleeding from high blood pressure, and that night before yesterday she had a heart attack with 293 pressure.

Lord, please don't let her die!

Please help me pray for her right now, thank you!

BORN AGAIN

Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny how God works at times to have us pray for someone we don't know.
Over the holidays, while visiting one of my aunts,
a cousin and his wife Kathy came in,
he had written her name on something and used C instead of K,
which brought a comment from her as to years of marrage and him not being able to spell her name.
When I heard that, your Cathy was immediately on my heart,
I can only think it was God prompting me about your prayer request,
which he has done on several occasions.
I continue to pray,
sorry to hear about the drugs,
drugs are an epidemic in my area.
a large part of my wifes family has been devastated by drugs and alcohol.

Keep holding to HIS unchanging hand
T7

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

The reason I am not married to Cathy is because after she lost custody of her 4-year old only son to her abusive ex-husband, Cathy tried and became enslaved to periodic use of crack cocaine, and that stuff (and also alcohol) throws Cathy in a rage which is too dangerous for me to be around. Hence, we are not married, nor am I able to live safely in the same apartment with her, though I consider Cathy to be my common-law wife.

As I have said before, Cathy also has Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C (which is fatal unless the Lord intervenes), plus fullblown insulin-dependent Diabetes, and rheumatoid arthritis and carpal-tunnel syndrome and heart damage and kidney damage.

Cathy had been sober and doing great for about 2 months, until this Christmas, Cathy, who lives in her own apartment, started to have a little drink to celebrate the holidays, but that gradually progressed over the holidays also to crack cocaine, and now she is in the mental hospital in Maryland.

Please pray for Cathy. This is the prayer which I have out there for Cathy:

That the Lord will heal her completely with a mighty miracle and that she and I will be able to be married and live for a number of decades more together in the love and peace of God, and that this great miracle will also cause her son DeCarlo to be saved, and many others (for I have also told this prayer to my unbelieving friends, that they may be saved thereby too when it happens). Thank you Lord, I'm looking for your answer to this mighty prayer!

Thank you all who will include Cathy on your prayer list right now.

In Jesus's Name, I am, BORN AGAIN

Trafield
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lord,
I lift Cathy up to you and join the prayers of my brothers and sisters for complete and total healing for her. We know that you are a God of healing, and we pray for your healing hand on her right now, Lord. We call on the name of Jesus and believe that you will perform a miraculous work in her that will be a testimony for all to behold. We thank you that she is already a child of God and that you already have her in your loving care. Pour out your blessings on her, her family and friends, give them a spirit of hope and faithfulness in this trying time, and may they draw closer to you in their time of need.
Do a mighty work in her Lord, and heal this woman. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

James 5:15-16
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess yoour faults one to another, and pray one for another, thay ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Matthew 4:23
And Jesus went about Galilee, teaching in thier synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

ISITjhn423
unregistered

You and your girlfriend are in my thoughts, i hope she gets better.
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Thank you, my dear friend in Christ. My prayer at this time is for Cathy to be miraculously healed and for her and me to be able to be married as a loving Christian couple, and to even go on the local boulevard where tourists congregate and testify in song for the LORD and for His Beloved Son.

I have dared to tell my unbelieving friends who know Cathy and her conditon that I have prayed for her to be completely healed and that I have asked for 30 more years of spectacular life for us together, and they laughed me to scorn.

But you know, I think that forces the hand of our LORD even more because it is one thing to pray for these things among us believing Christians, but when I also dare to tell unbelievers about it, it provides an opportunity for the LORD to save these unbelievers because I have dared to tell them before it happens.

I am therefore committed and waiting for the miracle to happen, Amen?

May the LORD bless us all, [Cross] BORN AGAIN [Cross]

Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

BA,
When I signed on I was reminded of your prayer request.
Keep us posted.

still praying/believing
T7

barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Father is forever faithful:

i believe with all that is within me that HE will always answer... always..

Sometimes the answer is yes, sometimes no... sometimes we must seek him and seek him with all our hearts..

im agreeing with Forever HIs, and im going to pray for our precious Father to touch the both of you and that you will have peace that God has answered your prayers..

[Prayer]

Yes i do believe in miracles, i belive in dreams (but not all dreams)
i believe that YaHWeH Almighty is the same forever!

May the Comforter bask you with the warmth of the Fathers love and lift your spirits in your time of trials and affliction.

i love you both
barry

--------------------

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forever His
Advanced Member
Member # 25

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forever His     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that something is going to happen... God impresses me to pray for her today around lunch. He has her in His hands. Ps.32:7 Thou [art] my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye upon you.

Forever His

Posts: 719 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Believe in a miracle or in a dream?

A while ago Cathy had a dream, in which she saw her sister Jackie calling me up, and she saw me crying in the dream. Then she also saw her father Donald, going to find Cathy's 20-year old son DeCarlo, and the father tried to catch the son at home, to get him apart to tell him the news that "Cathy had died." That was the dream. Did she see beforehand what is going to happen?

Or do we believe in Lazarus miracles which can override the Diabetes, the Hep B, the Hep C, the heart damage, and we live together in God's love this time for 20 more years?

Will the miracle override the dream?

Thanks for all of you who are continuing to uphold us in prayer.

God bless everyone, [Cross] BORN AGAIN [Cross]

BookerB
unregistered

She has my prayers and the prayers of our church.

Peace, Love and Blessings,
BookerB

barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Amen BA

Our Father is very compassionate, and full of tender mercies..

May HIS love touch you and Kathy in a warm and special way, and may both of you reach a depth in HIM greater than you ever have.

God bless both of you, and we will continue to pray..
[Prayer]

--------------------

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Please continue to pray for my longtime girlfriend Cathy; she continues to be very sick.

Thanks to all who have been praying. God bless. [Cross] BORN AGAIN [Cross]

J4Jesus
unregistered

Aw snapp, Not another diseased person. Man Born Again, that's not right for you to go through this. Man, I'd pray, but again, and again, I'm out of it. I mean, I keep doing this one sin. And it's like, I'm blowing Christ off. I'm disrespectful, full of garbage.
Forever His
Advanced Member
Member # 25

Isa.40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to [them that have] no might he increaseth strength.
40:30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Ps.34:6 This poor man cried, and the LORD heard [him], and saved him out of all his troubles.
34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
34:8 O taste and see that the LORD [is] good: blessed [is] the man [that] trusteth in him.

Ps.113:7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, [and] lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;

I hope that these promises will bring you both comfort and hope. My heart grieves with you both. I also will be praying.

Forever His
May God Bless and keep you

MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 16 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God will be with her. She will be ok.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement