Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » New Software for this Message Board

Author Topic: New Software for this Message Board
Bro. D.
Community Member
Member # 16331

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Bro. D.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought about what you said about having to change the system. I just hope that you find software that is simple and easy to use and is not connected to any social media platforms like facebook, google, tiktok, etc. They will will try to control content and even block Christian content because they don't want in their systems. This happened to myself and many others. God Bless and Happy Father's Day.
Posts: 16 | From: California | Registered: May 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bro. D.
Community Member
Member # 16331

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Bro. D.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will you be able to recover the data from the archive and reuse it or will all be lost for good?
Posts: 16 | From: California | Registered: May 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are not changing direction. I am just updating the software because what we have is antiquated and it can no longer be updated. The company that wrote the software no longer exists. We are going to use current up-to-date software for the message board. I will archive the old one with a link to it. We will no longer add to it, but we can continue on the new updated message board.

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by knowHim:
Just want to know what everyone thinks about this. The software running this message board is very outdated and the signup form is not working. So I am thinking of getting better software for the message board. Most likely we will lose everyone that is signed up now and everyone will have to sign up again.

Also, we will lose all messages currently on the board.

But I think it will be best for the future of the message board.

Please post what you think.

David

My Brother David,
We all know how over the many years its WAS YOU that maintained TRUE NORTH.

There was a time I would agree with you but now, I say YOU MUST RESIT. This is yours, and your own think. We were here as God Directed.

Maybe you will draw the right kind of Catholic with a renew.

As for me, without half my house, we will serve the LORD>

Love you Dave,
Iam Wildb

PS just keep on moth balls as a back up as you go into what the Lord is leading you.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 11 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO STAND FAST,

BBS is a STANDARD!
If we are going to lose all,
LETS DO IT STANDING UP!

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 5 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just want to know what everyone thinks about this. The software running this message board is very outdated and the signup form is not working. So I am thinking of getting better software for the message board. Most likely we will lose everyone that is signed up now and everyone will have to sign up again.

Also, we will lose all messages currently on the board.

But I think it will be best for the future of the message board.

Please post what you think.

David

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement