Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Madeline Kara Neumann

Author Topic: Madeline Kara Neumann
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Third Press Release from Unleavened Bread Ministries Regarding the Death of 11-Year-Old Madeline Kara Neumann

David Eells - 4/02/08

The media is doing what comes natural to them but those who proclaim to know Christ should know better. Over the fateful weekend of Kara’s death and the following week, I have come to know the Neumanns and I know they loved their daughter more than their own life. They sacrificed their own life to minister to others the Good News of Jesus in their coffee shop ministry while those who sit and do nothing judge them. I see that at MOST the Neumanns could be guilty of trying to go where their faith did not take them. This is a mistake that even Jesus’ disciples made. When they wondered about this He corrected them with "because of your unbelief." He could correct all of us with this. Jesus did not crucify them for this mistake, as is happening in the media. In fact, He did not even treat sinners that way, saying to the self-righteous judges, "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone." The Pharisees, who proved to be more righteous than many today, backed off quickly when they heard that.

Because Jesus did not depart from the Word of God, these self-righteous judges convened a kangaroo court with false witnesses and no representation for Him to condemn Him. Jesus did not defend Himself from the false witnesses and neither have the Neumanns. I am honored to know them, more that the thousands of ‘Christians’ who have bought the gossip and fabrications spread through the media. Don’t they know that without "two or three witnesses" of SIN we are forbidden to condemn anyone? …And when in the New Covenant is anyone condemned for a mistake rather than willful disobedience? Jesus said, "With what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured unto you." This being true, who will be their lawyer when their time comes? The apostle James said, "For judgment [is] without mercy to him that hath showed no mercy: mercy glorieth against judgment."

The frenzy to get ratings at others' expense reminded me of the prophecies of the judgment of Jesus: "Many bulls have compassed me; Strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round. They gape upon me with their mouth, [As] a ravening and a roaring lion…" "For dogs have compassed me: A company of evil-doers have inclosed me; They pierced my hands and my feet." Are you sure you would not crucify Jesus today? He said, "the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it unto one of these my brethren, [even] these least, ye did it unto me." The Neumanns are not close to the least; they are some of the cream of the crop.

The self-righteous say that they weep for Kara but she says with Jesus, "Weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children." The living have much to worry about but not the righteous dead. "The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart; and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil [to come]. He entereth into peace; they rest in their beds, each one that walketh in his uprightness. But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the harlot. Against whom do ye sport yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and put out the tongue? are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood…"

Yesterday morning I was getting ready to leave home when I heard someone at the door and found a local reporter with questions. I told him that we do not condemn anyone for going to doctors, nor did the subject ever come up when I prayed with the Neumanns those two times. I asked him, "As a matter of fact, do you know where I am going right now?" He smiled and said, "To the doctor?" He was right. I was on my way to carry a friend and his wife to their doctor for the second time in two weeks -- and I never spoke against this to them nor condemned them, for it is according to one's own faith, as Jesus said. I listened to the man's news report later that evening and it was better than most, except that it was said that I was "a self-proclaimed prophet." I have never called myself a prophet.

Many are sharing their opinions about the doctrine of healing but the scriptures warn that we are not permitted to have our own opinion outside of scriptures. {Rev.22:18} I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, if any man shall add unto them, God shall add unto him the plagues which are written in this book: {19} and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the tree of life, and out of the holy city, which are written in this book. ... {Gal.1:9} As we have said before, so say I now again, if any man preacheth unto you any gospel other than that which ye received, let him be anathema.

Those who know me know that I work 16 hours a day with no days off to serve God’s children because I love them. I ask you who have wisdom and want to be forgiven of your own mistakes to not sit on the sidelines to judge those who are doing their best to bring in the harvest. As Jesus said, "For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." Another time He said, "And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due. So shall also my heavenly Father do unto you, if ye forgive not every one his brother from your hearts."

God bless you,

David Eells

http://www.unleavenedbreadministries.org/?page=pressrelease3

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Madeline Kara Neumann

Remember that name. I suspect you'll be hearing it a lot as possible court proceedings ensue.

She was an 11 year old girl who was diabetic. And as she spent the last month of her life writhing in agony, vomiting, her body shutting down, her parents did not obtain the treatment that could have saved her life. Instead they prayed for God to save her.

It reminds one of the story of the man who ignored a radio report that flood waters were rising, refusing to leave his house because he was convinced that God would save him. As the waters rose, two guys in a boat came by and said, "Climb in!" And he said, "No. God will save me." As he clambered onto his roof, a helicopter flew past and said, "We'll throw you down a rope ladder! Climb up!" And he said, "No, God will save me." And the man drowned. And when he found himself before God, he said, "I've spent my life being devout and singing your praises, and you didn't save me!" And God said, "I sent you a radio report, a boat and a helicopter. What are you DOING here?"

I wonder what He will say to Madeline Kara Neumann. "Sorry your parents were such fools?"

The truly infuriating thing is that even the Bible--or at least the New American Bible, in the Book of Sirach (Ecclesiasticus 38:1-15)--addresses this very notion:

“Hold the physician in honor, for he is essential to you, and God it was who established his profession. From God the doctor has his wisdom, and the king provides for his sustenance. His knowledge makes the doctor distinguished, and gives him access to those in authority.

God makes the earth yield healing herbs which the prudent man should not neglect; was not the water sweetened by a twig that men might learn his power?

He endows men with the knowledge to glory in his mighty works, through which the doctor eases pain and the druggist prepares his medicines; thus God's creative work continues without cease in its efficacy on the surface of the earth.

My son, when you are ill, delay not, but pray to God, who will heal you: flee wickedness; let your hands be just, cleanse your heart of every sin; offer your sweet-smelling oblation and petition, a rich offering according to your means.

Then give the doctor his place lest he leave; for you need him too. There are times that give him an advantage, and he too beseeches God that his diagnosis may be correct and his treatment bring about a cure.

He who is a sinner toward his Maker will be defiant toward the doctor.”

Damn straight. There is far more to the notion of divine intervention than unexplained miracles. Giving doctors the skill to cure patients is miraculous. Life itself is miraculous. It is tragic that there are those who are so blinded by fervor that they cannot see the divinity of what is right in front of them, and even more tragic when those depending upon them lose their lives because of that blindness.

PAD
Posted by Peter David at March 26, 2008 09:46 AM

http://peterdavid.malibulist.com/archives/006119.html

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement