Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Anti-Christian Jeans Are a Trend in Sweden

Author Topic: Anti-Christian Jeans Are a Trend in Sweden
dguss
Advanced Member
Member # 5314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dguss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by saved1948:
Hmmm...my above quote didn't come out right.

[pound] It's all good! [hug]

--------------------
Deut 31:6 "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you."

Posts: 33 | From: California | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saved1948
Advanced Member
Member # 5391

Icon 20 posted      Profile for saved1948     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...my above quote didn't come out right.

--------------------
John 3:16+6\[/p..................For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,that whoever believed in Him should not perish but have everlasting life

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saved1948
Advanced Member
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saved1948     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Q]While we're on this subject, I'd like to show you how bad our Country has been swept into the cesspool of being "politcally correct."

I work for a Govt. entity, local Govt., and a buddy of mine has an email signature that simply states; "have a blessed day."

One of the ladies I work with, that states she's a devout catholic, made the comment that work was not the place to spout our religious beliefs.

Say what?

I about dropped a load on that statement! All because he used the word "blessed." WOW! I was dumbfounded!

So you see, it doesn't surprise me in this day and age that jeans with a skull and upside down cross are allowed. Even some so-called devout christians will fall prey to the satanic trap of being "politcally correct" and will allow filth to be mass produced and distributed under the guise of "first ammendment rights."

That's my 2 cents worth![/Q]

That really does not surprise me.People tell me they are Christians and then they do something totally opposite of what they have just claimed to be.I just think man is deceiving.<><

--------------------
John 3:16+6\[/p..................For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,that whoever believed in Him should not perish but have everlasting life

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dguss
Advanced Member
Member # 5314

Icon 13 posted      Profile for dguss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While we're on this subject, I'd like to show you how bad our Country has been swept into the cesspool of being "politcally correct."

I work for a Govt. entity, local Govt., and a buddy of mine has an email signature that simply states; "have a blessed day."

One of the ladies I work with, that states she's a devout catholic, made the comment that work was not the place to spout our religious beliefs.

Say what?

I about dropped a load on that statement! All because he used the word "blessed." WOW! I was dumbfounded!

So you see, it doesn't surprise me in this day and age that jeans with a skull and upside down cross are allowed. Even some so-called devout christians will fall prey to the satanic trap of being "politcally correct" and will allow filth to be mass produced and distributed under the guise of "first ammendment rights."

That's my 2 cents worth! [wave3]

--------------------
Deut 31:6 "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you."

Posts: 33 | From: California | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dguss
Advanced Member
Member # 5314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dguss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToBeContinued:
They are already all over ebay..... : (

I just took a look at the "emblem" on these jeans, and they are REPULSIVE! May God have mercy on this designers soul!

--------------------

dguss
Advanced Member
Member # 5314

Icon 8 posted      Profile for dguss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does this surprise anyone? These are the "end times" and this has all be foretold. God is in control, and satan is making his last stand!

Rev 13:16-17
He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Our country will fall into the same trap as Europe. Does this surprise any of you? Our country has become so "politically correct" that the liberal agenda has become something we don't even notice any longer. Could you imagine anyone wearing these types of "anti-christian" outerwear just a mere 50 or 60 years ago? You would have been taken behind the wood shed and shown the wrath of God!

Let's all pray that we can ALL stand during these tumultuous times!

Rev 6:17
For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

--------------------

ToBeContinued
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are already all over ebay..... : (
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 9 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!]

Let's pray that this trend doesn't catch on in North America.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 13 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anti-Christian Jeans Are a Trend in Sweden

STOCKHOLM, Sweden — Cheap Monday jeans are a hot commodity among young Swedes thanks to their trendy tight fit and low price, even if a few buyers are turned off by the logo: a skull with a cross turned upside down on its forehead.

Logo designer Bjorn Atldax says he's not just trying for an antiestablishment vibe.

"It is an active statement against Christianity," Atldax told The Associated Press. "I'm not a Satanist myself, but I have a great dislike for organized religion."

Read on, click here...

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement