Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Support Mother in Texas and her Protest

Author Topic: Support Mother in Texas and her Protest
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The woman has left to go to the hospital to be with her mom that had a stroke. Whatever our feeings are about what she is doing, we should pray for her and her mom.
betty

Amen betty

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The woman has left to go to the hospital to be with her mom that had a stroke. Whatever our feeings are about what she is doing, we should pray for her and her mom.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
God bless! we can't forget all our young men and women who are brave enough and committed enough to put their lives on the line for their country and for our freedoms.
The German's felt the same way about their case

The young solders of Germany were brave enough and committed enough to put their lives on the line for their country and for our freedoms

The disiples of Jesus "Yeshua" are not entangled in the affairs of this world

Jesus said if my Kingdom was of this world then would they fight

mny will not understnd wht I am saying, but one day all will know I am right

One last thing even this war were right, our country has lost ll moral sense by allowing women in the military, this is just one more of the many reasons America will be judged

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

quote:
All this aside I think this lady is an embarrassment to her son. She is belittling his death by what she did. But, we are being lied to by the President and the blood of all those who have died in Iraq is on his hands.
betty

Amen Betty

quote:
din_na2004

but I have faith in the Father and I know the Father placed President Bush in office for a reason. I know it's not my place to question the Father's decision, so I have to accept that the Father is using President Bush to further his own glory.

Yes, the Father has allowed Bush in the Presidency as a judgment of all the evil nd unrepentance of the Church of this Nation.

Bush is the same as Hitler, Yahweh placed Hitler in office too!

Hitler claimed to be a Christian also, just like Bush

--------------------

WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless! we can't forget all our young men and women who are brave enough and committed enough to put their lives on the line for their country and for our freedoms.
Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, i'll be praying for him too.

blessings and shalom,
Joanna.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardcore
Advanced Member
Member # 4492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardcore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WhiteEagle:
quote:
Originally posted by Bat Elohim:
Support our Heros

Amen! My own son is going to Iraq soon. Please Pray for all of the soldiers' safety.

I'm proud of him and even though I wish he wasn't in the Army he made that decision. He's a man and not my little boy. He's God's child.

Of course we will pray WhiteEagle; not only for your son, but for all of our troops. I hope you will be sure to let him know that there are many many people in this country who support them and pray for them. A message that they're unlikely to hear elsewhere.
Posts: 627 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White Eagle,

I will be praying for the protection of your son while he is serving in Iraq along with all the military personnel that I pray for each day. It's really important for everyone pray for them.

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bat Elohim:
Support our Heros

Amen! My own son is going to Iraq soon. Please Pray for all of the soldiers' safety.

I'm proud of him and even though I wish he wasn't in the Army he made that decision. He's a man and not my little boy. He's God's child.

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Support our Heros

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardcore
Advanced Member
Member # 4492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardcore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess I posted this in the wrong place earlier:

Regarding the Crawford "War Protest":

My heart goes out to any parent who loses a child, regardless of the circumstances. This woman deserves our sympathy for her loss, but not any more so than any other parent who loses a child. Her grief is being exploited by the Democrats and their media cronies. The media circus that has ensued is ridiculous. Surely no rational thinker and discerner believes that the media and their pet politicians really care one iota about this woman. They saw an opportunity to exploit a situation by attempting to play on the sympathies of the American public in order to further their agenda.

Posts: 627 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
din_na2004
Advanced Member
Member # 4494

Icon 18 posted      Profile for din_na2004   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings all, the war in Iraq is a difficult issue for a nation of God to accept. I feel for the loss of the mother who is currently conducting her protest in Texas, I pray for the comfort of all those that lost someone in Iraq. I can't say if the war is justified, but I have faith in the Father and I know the Father placed President Bush in office for a reason. I know it's not my place to question the Father's decision, so I have to accept that the Father is using President Bush to further his own glory.

--------------------
Galatians 2:10 All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do.

Join us to expand the fathers kingdom.
www.kingdomofhopeandlight.com/chestnut

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see this war being an argument between liberals and conservatives. I see a President who even before Sept 11, had his people looking for ways to get Suddam. We did not fight Iraq for anything but personal revenge by President Bush for what Suddam did to his dad.
If we had stayed in Afgahastan until it was secure and Bin Ladden was captured, this would have been appropriate and we would not have been looked down upon as a country.

It is no mistake that the oil companies are getting richer. The Bushes are big into oil stock.

President Bush has shown his true colors by what he did to Israel.

All this aside I think this lady is an embarrassment to her son. She is belittling his death by what she did. But, we are being lied to by the President and the blood of all those who have died in Iraq is on his hands.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

I agree with you White Eagle. This is a holy war. We're fighting satan at every turn. We're fighting for our freedom.

I support this war. I support Bush. I think he's doing what's best for our country.

All the active military personal that I know, and I know a lot because I live by a milatary base, support the war and have been to Iraq at least once. Most have been several times. As a matter of fact, a couple from my church have just recently left for their 6 month rotation.

We didn't start this war. The Islam terrorists did.

--------------------

WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Thank you to mysaving grace. Your topic finally got me to look at this situation.

I haven't spent much time watching the news lately, I guess I subconsciously gave myself the summer off. [Wink]

I've seen her on TV, and finally I looked up news sites on the web to read what Cindy Sheehan(the mother) has to say.

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/08/12/1422248

Yes. She's a grieving mother. She already had a private personal meeting with Pres. Bush in June 2004. Since then according to her, she had her eyes opened to how much Bush has deceived the country, and now she blames all her troubles on him.

Those are against the war in Iraq always forget that America does NOT have a draft. These soldiers are all volunteers. Anyone who joins the Armed Services with half a brain must KNOW that they have the distinct possiblilty of going into war. Just like a policeman knows his life is on the line every day, so do soldiers.

This mother is trying to say that her son died in vain, and she is blaming the President.

So many ,if not most people who are against the war in Iraq seem to forget, what our enemy's(Islamic extremists) goal is.

They want an Islamic world and want America to be under Islamic rule and authority. This is their goal and they will die for it. They have already taken over most of the middle east and far east. They are in Africa, taking advantage of the long years of civil war in those countries.

They would like nothing better than to have America get into a civil war, (such as the liberals against the conservatives), so they can come in and pick up the pieces.

To Islam, this is a holy war. We don't think of it as a holy war, but they DO.

Antiwar protesters don't care about this. They do not see the big picture, that this is not about
Bush. It is about freedom and liberty for our own country's future as well as establishing a free democracy in Iraq.

It is a holy war. We didn't make it as such, but perhaps we had better start.

wparr
Advanced Member
Member # 891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wparr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would a Born Again Disciple of Jesus THE Messiah want to support something that isn't being done in God's authority or power????????

That would be a waste and sin.

They don't claim to know Jesus, so they aren't doing the work of God The Father. That means they are doing the work of their father the devil.

I WON'T support the work of satan.

Posts: 1203 | From: Eagle Nest, NM | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this isn't my blog, this is a big gorup supporting her, not mine. I didn't know where else to put this.

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

I understand your feelings but if that is your blog, your language is not appropriate to link to a Christian site.
betty

--------------------

MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement