Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Parents ousted from 'gay day'

Author Topic: Parents ousted from 'gay day'
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I manage to have children or adopt any, you can be certain they will not be involved in the public school system. I will homeschool or will find a small, local, Bible-based Christian school where I can both teach and have them attend.

Public school has been a bad scene pretty much since they removed prayer from schools, and it is getting worse every day.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evanoff
Advanced Member
Member # 4176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evanoff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you can see why more and more people are homeschooling...

Now you can see why our children in America are failing in math and reading skills..

I agree its' time to raise our voices regarding our public schools. In every corner of this country.

Blessings,
Lisa

--------------------
Lisa Evanoff
Publisher
Christian Activism News
ChristianActivism-subscribe@topica.com

Posts: 63 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This mother was on the O'Reilly Factor last night.
She feels that the school has something to hide, since they kicked her out. she pointed out that parents are allowed to videotape games, and other school activities, but not this class.

She said that when she was present, that an instructor was talking with the students about his past history. The instructor said he had falen in love with his sister's husband.

The Gays don't want parents involved as they know the parents will object to this kind of teaching.

I think more of us parents should attend these kinds of "Diversity conferences" en masse and bring it all out into the open for all to see.

It really sickens me to see evidence of gay indoctrination toward young people who are so impressionable, and for the State to disregard the wishes of parents so blatantly.

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evanoff
Advanced Member
Member # 4176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evanoff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parents kicked out of 'gay day'
Concerned mom tried to videotape event

Posted: December 17, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

Two parents who objected to a Massachusetts high school's homosexual-awareness day were expelled from the campus after a mother began videotaping a session.

Brian Camenker, an activist who has a son at Newton North High School in Newtonville, Mass., and Kim Cariani, mother of two students, said four police officers and the school principal warned they would be charged with trespassing if they didn't leave the campus Wednesday.

Kim Cariani tried to videotape a "gay day" session at her childrens' school. (Courtesy Boston Herald)

A distraught Cariani told the Boston Herald she believes the school's "To BGLAD: Transgender, Bisexual, Gay and Lesbian Awareness Day" has no place in the curriculum.

"It's against my religion," she said. "It's morally wrong and forced in a child's face."

Continue story here:

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41972

--------------------
Lisa Evanoff
Publisher
Christian Activism News
ChristianActivism-subscribe@topica.com

Posts: 63 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement