Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » EU leaders sign new constitution

Author Topic: EU leaders sign new constitution
shadowmaker
Advanced Member
Member # 3696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadowmaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you put Africa together instead of counting them as 2 and then put Europe as 1, thats 4. Now, put USA, Mexico, and Canada, then maybe add China, theres your 10.

Just a thought.

Brad

Posts: 272 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Favor. [Smile]

You know it's kind of ironic that I do the news and can't remember where it all is. [pound]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Favor Minded
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Info of all the EU's government and political activities, economic and otherwise are derived from a great many sources - Here a few to get started.

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/02/18/germany.summit/

http://www.epe.be/

http://www.euobserver.com/

http://www1.voanews.com/article.cfm?objectID=61A38A75-C609-4522-8FEED5F77178A4EF

The EU Constitution (Boring but prophetic)
http://www.euabc.com/upload/rfConstitution_en.pdf

http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/page245.asp

http://www.privacy.org/pi/activities/tapping/statewatch_tap_297.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/10/08/nafr08.xml&sSheet=/portal/2004/10/08/ixportal.html

http://www.delukr.cec.eu.int/site/page30843.html

http://www.independent-media.tv/item.cfm?fmedia_id=7082&fcategory_desc=Under%20Reported

antitox
Advanced Member
Member # 2804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antitox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoo boy....looks like things are falling into place. The other thing I look for is Israel rebuilding its temple. If we even see the foundation laid, we will be so close that we could expect to airlift at any time... [hyper]

--------------------
MJB

Posts: 151 | From: Texas | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Big news today eh?

I remember the part about God being kept out of the constitution. I also remember the super presidency. I can also remember the break up of the world but can't remember where I read about that. Do you have that link Favor?

God bless. [Prayer]

YBIC,
Ripp

-  -

-

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FM where did you get the information about the 10 divisions. This has been my problem with all this, right now there are 25 members.

I have no doubt this is the revived Roman Empire, who will be the world ruler at the time Christ comes to establish the Millennial kingdom, but we have to get down to 10 horns.

If what you show here for 10 divisions is accurate, I can't imagine what is going to come to be that will allow Mexico, US and Canda to be under one king.

Do you think some how that participation in the EU is going to at some point be forced for these that are now independent nations? Will America, Canada and Mexico agree to be governed by the EU?

I guess I have always invisioned that somehow All North America would cease to exisit as any nation or nations independent of what was the territory of the orignial Roman Empire at it's greatest extent. Meaning I have believed that the nations currently in North America would come to be property or territory of one of the 10 that would in the last days occupy the land originally within the Roman Empire divided into 10 segments. As would of course, the other parts of the world that were outside the empire in those days. So that we would see come to exist within what land was once the Roman Empire 10 states or nations, ruled by 10 kings. All the land in the rest of the world belonging to one of these 10 kings.

No matter what the events that will bring this to completion are mind boggling and truly beyond my limited mental apptitude for comprehension. I just wonder what you invision.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Favor Minded
unregistered

Sounds like the Rapture to me Mentor!!

The signs ARE HERE! Prophecy is being fulfilled FAST!

AMEN!!

MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to share a dream I had with everyone that I had a few weeks ago:

The dream started off with me standing in front of a field looking towards the east. It was night time and very dark outside, however I could see everything like it was day light. In front of me, up in the sky, was an enormous cloud. Out of the cloud a giant man emerged who was made of the cloud. The Man (who I thought was Jesus) moved across the sky towards a grave yard by my house and motioned with his hand towards the grave yard; suddenly a bright light lit up in the grave yard and the light shot up into the cloud that the man was a part of. I knew it was the souls of the dead rising up to be with Christ. Then I herd a voice speak as the man/cloud started moving west say “The dead in Christ shall rise first,” and then I woke up.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
unregistered

David and Favorminded,

Your posting of the Eu constitution being signed is indeed more of bibical prophecies coming true!
The prophecies of the bible are being fulfilled so very fast and yes indeed it won't be long now!
So far as the chip which is nothing more than the mark of the beast every one must reject it!

God bless everyone!

In Christ's love,
Gramajo320

Favor Minded
unregistered

So now it is finally "Official" -

More prophecy fulfillment before our eyes!

The Bible teaches in Revelation 17, verse 10, that there will only be seven world empires in history. Rome was number 6. Revived Rome or the European Union is number 7.

They're going to have a great part in the peace program of Daniel 9:27 - 27 - And he shall enter into a strong and firm covenant with the many for one week [seven years]. And in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and offering to cease [for the remaining three and one-half years]; and upon the wing or pinnacle of abominations [shall come] one who makes desolate, until the full determined end is poured out on the desolator.

They have now "offically" eliminated God and Christianity that's always been in their Constitution.

Revelation 13
5And the beast was given the power of speech, uttering boastful and blasphemous words, and he was given freedom to exert his authority and to exercise his will during forty-two months (three and a half years).(1)
6And he opened his mouth to speak slanders against God, blaspheming His name and His abode, [even vilifying] those who live in heaven.

So now their "Super Presidency" seat can be officially occupied.

Prior to now, each of the EU members rotated Presidential Seats every six months - The first elections (Scheduled for 2006) will be held for the defined Super President in this new constitution. The SP will have ULTIMATE control over ALL EU members, and the document clearly states that NO ONE can oppose him. NO such thing as veto there!

And, finally, the EU, while they are the largest proponent of the propagation the Chip, One World Government, One Religion, One Currency(This one is almost complete now - They have siezed control of most EU member assets to "convert" their $$$ to Euro), and their religous leaders are adopting the "Safe" bible - the one that condones multiple partners and DOE NOT discriminate with "HATE" against homosexuality, etc.

And, if that is not enough to convince the Prophecy and Rapture Watcher -

They have announced their intentions of becoming the World Economic Super Power. The revived Roman Empire intends on being the most financially well placed Government within only a few years. With backing from the Palace (Charles and his clan have enough capitol to feed the entire world for 200 years) they will economically place themselves in a position to "ensure" the rest of the world follows suit in "joining" their cause to bring about World Peace and end Hunger...

And lastly, (The best for last)

They have broken the world up in this manner -

They refer to it as the Administrative Coalition of Nations -

Each group has it's financial / World trade position and each one must be "conquered" in turn to obtain 51% or more control over their financial positioning and world trade.

Important to note they have included 130 Nations in this and their goal is 200 very soon..

They are as follows -

1..America, Canada, & Mexico
2..South America
3..Australia & New Zealand
4..Western Europe
5..Eastern Europe
6..Japan
7..South America
8..Central Asia
9..North Africa & Middle East
10..The Rest of Africa

NOTICE - 10 segments, which will have 10 controlling heads to make decisions for these 10 groups.

Seems like Daniel was right!!

Seems like John knew EXACTLY what he was talking about!

The Prophecy in the Bible has NEVER been wrong, NOT once, and it is ALMOST finished!!

AMEN!!

We soon gonna be outta here!!

[rapture] [rapture] [rapture]

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EU leaders sign new constitution

The treaty was signed where the old Treaty of Rome was signed - European Union leaders have signed the new EU constitution in a lavish ceremony held in Rome...

Read on.... Click Here

[type]

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement