Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Kerry accepting 'blood money'? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Kerry accepting 'blood money'?
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Normally I would not Respond to this, but I just felt so compelled. Especially after David said: Love is not tolerance, tolerance will send people to hell. I do love people therefore I tell them that they can come to Jesus, repent and he will help them to change. Not loving your neighbor is NOT telling them about the love of God and how they can know Him.
I know many of you won’t listen to me, but that is fine, the people I want to hear my words, will, and that is all that really matters.
First I would like to congratulate you Betty for finally seeing past the facade of deceit that the “Christian Morally Elect” wish to pass off to people who are “On the Fence” sort to speak, by saying things like “No True Christian can Vote for John Kerry” and then making you feel as if your faith is in question based on your political choice, that in and of its own right should tell you, that the people that make such claims are not right with their own faith, much less the Christian faith.
Lets look at what was done by them and where they stand shall we, and then see, truly if any “True Christian” can not vote for John Kerry, or better yet, what ‘Christian” can vote for George W. Bush. I know not your choice in this election, but that is fine, you shall not have to answer to me, maybe to God, but not to me.
What has Kerry done to not be a True Christian? Well for one, he has done and upheld the ideals of this country, how truly horrible a man he must be for doing as is expected, for voting for the best to offer our people, people like you Betty, people that are suffering and in Need. To hold true to the founding ideals of this nation, to allow people of different faiths and different beliefs to live together, and hopefully respect each other. Now, He might not have the idea plan, and he might not be even able to do it, but he is at the very least, seeking to do something, which is better then what Bush has does, and has plans to do, So far, if I recall correctly, all Bush as done is hurt you. How truly horrible Kerry is I guess for not seeking to impose his religious belief on others, as I am sure many people here wish he would, well, last I checked everyone this is supposed to be America, land of the free and all that fun stuff, as much as I know you all would love to turn it into a nation that would make China look mild, we built this country on the founding principals of Freedom, and the very First Admendment is the Freedom OF religion, and more so the fact that Congress is to Not try to pass off it’s own brand of Religious Belief. So, if you vote for Bush, you are a traitor to the Principals of America. (Take another look at the “Patriot Act” if you think I am lying)
Well, Now you stand here and say “Bush is against Abortion” well, sadly for you, so is Kerry, as much as you wish he wasn’t. Kerry just supports the constitutional right that not everyone shares your religious belief. Oh Gosh, I guess, now instead of forcing your religious opinions on people by means of passing laws, you might have to go out and witness, the horror! I guess the idea that others are entitled to their belief is lost on you, and you call yourself American, not in my book you ain’t, don’t you think you would fit in better in say, China or Iran, where the “Views of Person in Charge” are enforced, maybe England would be nice, with their state run churches, just the way you all want them to be here in America.
Lets see what some people here said:
quote:
David
I don't like arguing with you as I really like ya, but to think this way is not biblical and I would not love you if I did not try to explain why voting for Kerry is wrong for ALL true Christian.

Yet, when, and if anyone tries to tell you the truth about the lies, deceits, and anti-Christian behaviors of “Bush” I bet you turn a deaf ear, and shout at the top of your lungs “Liberal Bush Hater” as if that will make their words not true. Sorry, Truth is there, and Voting for Bush, is voting against not only America, but against Jesus’ teachings and the core foundations of Christianity, as a matter of fact,
Didn’t “Bush” say Allah and Yahweh where the same?
How Christian is that?
How many of you feel that is what a “Christian would say” if you think it is, then what is your disagreement with Islam?
quote:
David
If one votes for Kerry then they will answer to God for why they personally promoted the killing of babies and helped promote the gay agenda.

I love this, Gay Agenda? And the fact that Cheney’s daughter, whom both Cheney and Bush support, is an open Homosexual is lost on you? How can Bush Not support the Homosexual agenda when he is that close to it? Sorry, but passing some lame law that bans Homosexuals from marriage will not stop them from existing or from spreading. I know you need to cling to your hate filled agenda to seek to dehumanize them, but truth is, they are human, they have made their choice, and now since your close minded hate filled view of the world can not conceive that someone might disagree with your narrow hardwired programmed opinion of what you feel is right and wrong you feel a self fulfilling egotistical need to seek to deprive them from some simple benefits. How truly Christian you are, I can see that now it’s so clear.
As for the Killing of babies? Humm and the unprovoked attack and killing of thousands of woman, children, babies, and unborn, in Iraq by Bushes Order, based on false information and lies, does not bother you one little bit does it? Here is a history update, in case you have forgotten, we went to war with Iraq, because they “Violated UN Sanctions” and, just to help you out, if you are going to “Enforce UN Sanctions” is might help just a little bit to Have UN support, are the very least, it might have been Good to have them Not be against our decision. Oh yah, and another thing, while your blessing Bush for attacking Iraq, which, Did not have the WMD’s as much as you wish it did, and did not have connections to Al-Queda, as much as you wish it did, we have not gotten Osama, yet, “Our Military is the most powerful Military in the World” we searched the grounds of Iraq for months to Get Sadam, and yet, we did not even put in near to a tenth of the effort to get the “Guy Responsible” (some person on a camel holding a rifle is baffling our military?) and you have the gull to say “ And I believe he did a great job after 9-11 (Ripp) I believe brothers and sisters, what ever, and where ever your getting your news, is distorted, and as a “True Christian” your supposed to seek the “Truth” not the “Stories as you want them to be” maybe, we just have forgotten, or maybe it’s a case of never wanted to really learn.
As for Kerry’s stance on Abortion, well, Betty, You might want to go check out John Kerry at www.Johnkerry.com to get the truth, after all, that is what God asks you to do, is get the truth, and there is no place better then from the man himself.
Here is some fun stuff for you all to enjoy:
Fact: The Teachings of Islam in our Schools, under Bush
Fact: Bush did nothing to seek to prevent Canada from banning the Bible and labeling it hate speech.
Wow, with all the “Bad things that are happening” guess what, they are happening Under Bush.
As another note: To those of you who say the like “You know I love you” this is a lie, how can you even hint at that statement, when I truly do not believe you even can conceive what that word means.
I’ll tell you all this, I’d marry every Homosexual in this country tomorrow, if it meant that people could get affordable good medicine and healthcare to treat their needs and ease their suffering. I know you would not, because your hold your views above the welfare of your fellow brother or sister in Christ, truly I guess very biblical of you in your own mind.
But I don’t and I won’t! Why you might ask, because I am Christian, and I’ll burn before I’ll nail another person on a cross for some silly crusade that is based and rooted in nothing but hate and fear. Jesus was nailed to a Cross because of blind faith and self-righteous. He is my lord and savor, and I shall not need to nail another up next to him.
Sorry, but when I hear stuff like “**** it up and suffer Betty, because the guy that is making your life as horrible as it is, is going to make life horrible for the people we don’t like” that is not only, disgusting, but truly, based on all the bible teaches, against the word of God.
You can all go on your crusades to fulfill your self indulging needs to satisfy your personal desires to feel superior to your fellow man, and makes others suffer in the name of your personal views, to allow your bothers and sisters to rot away and lifge in an existence that borderlines torture as long as your self-righteous goals are met, regardless of how distorted and against the biblical teachings they truly are.
I’ll be voting for John Kerry, a True American, and a True Christian. And I’ll pray to God that he wins.
Why?
Because I am a true Christian.
I say this because I truly love you Betty, Vote for whom your heart tells you to vote for. Do not be lead astray by these wolves in sheep’s clothing.
If you all hate me for this post, Fine, hate me, be well in your life for it. I know many of you won’t listen. But I’ll say it again, it’s not meant for the Blind, but for those that can and will see.

Tyme.
“I’m a devote Bible Thumping Fundamentalist Christian, which makes me a liberal by default”

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have held every office in my local union except treasurer, and am presently on the union committee.
While I don't agree with all the economics of the Republican party,
I certainly can't support the moral platform of the Democrats.

When the International held a little pep-talk seminar for officers prior to the last presidental election, they didn't like it when our group refused to bring their Gore support literature back to our local.

A vote for economics over morals puts you -
Luke 16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

I still hear people say, "the the Republicans are for the rich and big buisness, and the Democrats for the common man",
these people are living in the past with their heads in the sand.
If elected Kerry will be the richest pres ever.

The Kennedy Democrats have been talking national health insurance, for the population, since I was in grammer school, if not before, and have never found a way to make it work.

I simply can not and will not vote for a
gun controling, baby killing, homosexual Democrat.

T7

Posts: 1113 | From: Northeast Alabama | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to do alot of praying. Last time, I said I would not vote for President Bush and I did, but I did not tell my husband for two years. He is a union man and would have been upset with me. Both of us did vote for President Regan(big mistake). He did NOT get rid of abortion and that trick o down ececnomics was a joke. I still feel that the republicans are for the rich. But, honestly I don't think any of them are for the middle class and lower class.
I just wish this stupid election would be over. All it does is divide people. Last night at Bible study a person made comments about southern democrats. Off course they did not know that i am one. But, until this election, I am an outcast with all my Christian friends. I just don't think I can vote for President Bush, maybe I should read up more on Nadar?

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty,

You know I will still love you no matter who you vote for.  -

But, Bush did not mess up the economy. The internet bubble began to burst during Clinton's term. And I believe he did a great job after 9-11. A lot of countries would have gone into a depression or possibly collapsed after that kind of attack. I mean, terrorists took out our economic trade centers! What did you expect the economy would do? And how can you blame that on Bush?

On the issue of abortion, you have to look at the issue of judges. If you vote for Kerry, you are voting for judges that WILL keep abortion legal no matter what we the people say. You will be voting in judges that approve of gay marriage. You will be voting in judges that promote secular humanism. You will be supporting judges that will support the removal of any resemblance of God in our schools, courthouses, etc. That's a plain hard fact.

I understand your medical situation. Like I said, I have no insurance because I am uninsurable outside of an HMO. But can you honestly say that Kerry will fix the health care system? Clinton didn't in 8 years! The problem is bigger than you think. And like I have said in other posts, we need to start with the trial lawyers first to keep costs down. If you think Edwards will deal with them, you are being misled.

How can you honestly say that Bush doesn't care for you? I just don't understand that. That is the rhetoric that comes from liberals and it is false!

Betty, I know the Spirit has been bugging you about this election. I can tell from all your political posts. But vote for who you must. Just don't expect Kerry to get in and fix our health care problems. But you can expect liberal judges to speed up our countries demise. In this election, we have a chance to get conservative judges to represent the country. The youngest judge on the supreme court is Clarence Thomas at 65 or close to that. One judge is 84, one is 80. Two or three might retire in the next four years. A vote for Kerry is a vote for these issues. I will pray for you Betty.

God bless. [Prayer]

-

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TEXASGRANDMA,

I don't like arguing with you as I really like ya, but to think this way is not biblical and I would not love you if I did not try to explain why voting for Kerry is wrong for ALL true Christian.

If one votes for Kerry then they will answer to God for why they personally promoted the killing of babies and helped promote the gay agenda. Kerry said on TV he would use YOUR tax dollars to pay for abortions. And if you don't know this is wrong, you really need to read your Bible and find out. Creating a God to suit yourself is called "idolatry," and it's the oldest sin in the Book. Idolatry means to says what you think your God would think it is OK, when the Bible says what God tells us to do. Idolaters will not inherit the kingdom of God. The one true God, however, could and did create hell for those who reject His mercy. They will reap His just wrath.

Christians are not support to stick their head in the sand and say nothing. That is the same as promoting it. And VOTING FOR IT is promoting it and you will answer for your decisions.

The "God made me like this. Sin is His fault!" will not work on Judgement Day. If this won't work in a civil court, it certainly won't work on Judgment Day. Even with an expert defense lawyer, it would take a pretty inept judge to fall for the old "God made me do it" defense. We are responsible moral agents. The "buck" stopped at Adam. He tried to blame both God and Eve for his sin; Eve blamed the serpent. It is human nature to try, but it doesn't work with God.

Also God speaks very clearly in the Bible on the value of unborn children. God's Word says that He personally made each one of us, and has a plan for each life: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart" (Jeremiah 1:5). "Even before I was born, God had chosen me to be His" (Galatians 1:15). "For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb . . . Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be" (Psalm 139:13, 16). "Your hands shaped me and made me . . . Did You not clothe me with skin and flesh and knit me together with bones and sinews? You gave me life" (Job 10:8-12). "This is what the Lord says-He who made you, who formed you in the womb" (Isaiah 44:2). "Did not He who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same One form us both within our mothers?" (Job 31:15). Because man is made in God's own image (Genesis 1:27), each life is of great value to God: "Children are a gift from God" (Psalm 127:3). He even calls our children His own: "You took your sons and daughters whom you bore to Me and sacrificed them...You slaughtered My children" (Ezekiel
16:20,21). The Bible says of our Creator, "In His hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of every human being" (Job 12:10). God, the giver of life, commands us not to take the life of an innocent person: "Do not shed innocent blood" (Jeremiah 7:6); "Cursed is the man who accepts a bribe to kill an innocent person" (Deuteronomy 27:25). "You shall not murder" (Exodus 20:13). Taking the life of the unborn is clearly murder- He didn't kill me in the womb, with my mother as my grave" (Jeremiah 20:17)- and God vowed to punish those who "ripped open the women with child" (Amos 1:13). The unborn child was granted equal protection in the law; if he lost his life, the one who caused his death must lose his own life: "If men who are fighting hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined . . .But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life" (Exodus 21:22,23). Life is a gift created by God, and is not to be taken away by abortion. God is "pro-choice," but He tells us clearly the only acceptable choice to make: "I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live" (Deuteronomy 30:19).

"Tolerance is a virtue of a man without convictions" - G.K. Chesterton

Please go to this web link and read it:
http://e-tacklebox.com/Good-person.htm

Voting for Kerry who promotes sin such as the gay agenda and saying it is OK to sin is sending them to HELL. If you truely love your neighbor, you will not just act as nothing is wrong. Eternity if forever and ever to make such a grave mistake. If you love them you will tell them what Jesus Christ did to pay their sin dept and how they can change. Knowing Jesus Christ is the way to salvation, not walking the isle, rituals, or baptism. If you don't know Him you will die in your sin. There is no magic button you can push and be saved. It is a life style. You may think you are loving people by telling them it is OK to sin, but my Bible tells me they will go to hell unless they repent and come to know Jesus Christ whom really loves them enough to give his very life for them. Love is
not tolerance, tolerance will send people to hell. I do love people therefore I tell them that they can come to Jesus, repent and he will help them to change. Not loving your neighbor is NOT telling them about the love of God and how they can know Him.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this, please think about it. As the truth will set you free.

Love ya TEXASGRANDMA!

David

[type]

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I honestly don't feel any sense of quilt about my consideration about voting for Kerry. Here is how I see it, I voted for President Bush last time. He did not get rid of abortion and he messed up the economy and made it very hard for people like me to get medication. He had four years and he did not do anything to help the relgious right. The truth is the President cannot do away with abortion. So, I feel President Bush had his turn and he messed up.
The republicans have always been for big business and the rich. Even though I voted for President Bush, I am a registered democrat. I know you think that I am selfish because I am in pain most of the time and am concerned because I can't get my medication. But, I can honestly say if I was the only one in my position, I could live with it.
But, there are hundreds of thousands of us who are in pain because of no health plan for America.
My husband did not choose to become disable and force to retire too early for medicare. The republicans do not care about people like us.
I hope, Bro Ripp that we can still be friends.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty,

I don't want to sound mean but you have been trying to justify a vote for John Kerry for some time now. It sounds to me like the Spirit is bothering you. Perhaps you should examine what He is trying to tell you.

You cannot justify voting for Kerry for moral reasons in good Faith, I believe. If you believe Kerry represents Christian values, you are misled.

But lets pick this a part for just a minute. Let's propose that both candidates are equal in moral values. So, either one wouldn't matter. Ok now, let's look at who they would elect to the supreme court. Now honestly, you can't say that Kerry would elect conservative judges can you? So, if that's the case, who should we vote for?

It is as plain as day for me Betty. I realize you have medical issues on your mind, but you should be careful not to let that blind your vision. Listen to your Spirit and vote accordingly. This is THE MOST important election of our time. Choose wisely...

God bless. [Prayer]

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Last night on the debate when asked do you believe homosexual is a choice, he said he did not know. When asked if abortion was wrong, he walked all around the issue but never said it was wrong. I do give him credit for saying that partial birth abortion is wrong.
But both refuse to say aborttion is wrong. Choosing instead to talk about sex education.
To me if both people refuse to say abortion is wrong and that both agree that homosexual is a choice, then why not vote for the one that can fix the mess our ecnomy is in.

--------------------

Favor Minded
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

When forced to give their opinion, both candidates refused to say that abortion and homosexual activity is wrong.
I think that they both will have to answer to God for that.

Where did you see Bush NOT speak against it?

While he has been the NUMBER 1 President in history to oppose and try to stop Gay rights and Gay marriages,

The Kerry team has been the NUMBER 1 supporter of them...

I am curious where you saw him (Bush) say it was ok?

Kerry stands for SO MUCH that the Word of God opposes - What is Bush FOR that the Word opposes?

Please let me know where you heard him say that.

Thanks and God Bless!

AND, Yes, the Lord IS Coming VERY SOON!!!

While politics might be an interesting topic, I pray none of us allow it to be divisive - Who knows, we may be gone come election time -

After all, the "Chip" was on the TOday Show this morning and will become "The Norm" within four years!!

Tell everyone you can about Jesus and the Cross!!

AMEN!!

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bush votes against it.

Kerry votes for it. How plain could that be?

He said on TV in the debates he will us OUR tax dollars to fund abortion! I heard him say it!

- - -
Kerry Says He Would Appoint Anti-Abortion Judges. "'Do they have to agree with me on everything? No,' Kerry said. Asked if they must agree with his abortion-rights views, he quickly added, 'I will not appoint somebody with a 5-4 Court who's about to undue Roe v. Wade. I've said that before.' 'But that doesn't mean that if that's not the balance of the court I wouldn't be prepared ultimately to appoint somebody to some court who has a different point of view. I've already voted for people like that. I voted for Judge Scalia.'" (Ron Fournier, "Kerry Open to OK Anti-Abortion Judges," The Associated Press, 5/19/04)

Kerry Calls Himself "Strict Constructionist." "Calling himself a strict constructionist, a phrase Bush has used to describe himself, Kerry paraphrased former Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart and said: 'A good justice is somebody that when you read their decisions you can't tell if they are Republican or Democratic or liberal or conservative, a Christian or a Jew, a Muslim, male or female. You just know you're reading a good judicial opinion.'" (Ron Fournier, "Kerry Open to OK Anti-Abortion Judges," The Associated Press, 5/19/04)

Kerry Boasts Of Having Approved Pro-life Judges. "Kerry said he has voted in favor of 'any number of judges who are pro-life or pro-something else that I may not agree with,' some of whom were nominated by Republican presidents." (Ron Fournier, "Kerry Open to OK Anti-Abortion Judges," The Associated Press, 5/19/04)

BUT KERRY PROMISED PRO-CHOICE LITMUS TEST IN THE PRIMARIES …

Kerry Says He Will Provide Abortion Rights Supporters "Clearest Possible Choice" In Kerry/Bush Contest. "And if elected president, I will nominate judges who will seek to expand rights and opportunities-not reduce them. In this area, anyone who values a woman's right to choose in particular or constitutional privacy rights in general will have the clearest possible choice between me and President Bush in 2004." (Sen. John Kerry, A Call To Service, 2003, p. 182)

Kerry Stated He Would Only Support Nominees Who Pledge To Uphold Roe V. Wade. "The potential retirement of Supreme Court justices makes the 2004 presidential election especially important for women, Senator John F. Kerry told a group of female Democrats yesterday, and he pledged that if elected president he would nominate to the high court only supporters of abortion rights under its Roe v. Wade decision. … 'Any president ought to appoint people to the Supreme Court who understand the Constitution and its interpretation by the Supreme Court. In my judgment, it is and has been settled law that women, Americans, have a defined right of privacy and that the government does not make the decision with respect to choice. Individuals do.'" (Glen Johnson, "Kerry Vows Court Picks To Be Abortion-Rights Supporters," The Boston Globe, 4/9/03)

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 13 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When forced to give their opinion, both candidates refused to say that abortion and homosexual activity is wrong.
I think that they both will have to answer to God for that.

I am not so naive to say I have been in their shoes but I have been made fun of when I was asked point blank about both issues and I said that they both were against what the Word of God said. My answer cost me a position that I wanted. But, a Christian has to make a stand for God.

To say that a vote for President Bush is for the moral right is wrong. Neither candidate will publicly go for something that is against public opinion.

--------------------

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 17 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kerry accepting 'blood money'?

3 infamous partial-birth abortionists give cash to Democrat - Three abortion doctors who specialize in partial-birth abortions – two of whom actually advertise their willingness to perform the grisly procedure – are all contributors to John Kerry's presidential campaign.

Read on.... Click Here

[type]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement