Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Kerry accepting 'blood money'? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Kerry accepting 'blood money'?
shadowmaker
Advanced Member
Member # 3696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadowmaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TEXASGRANDMA:
I have gone for three years without the medication that I need for the disease I have. I have at least 4 broken teeth in my mouth that need attention. I suggest that you walk in my shoes before you judge me. It is easy to tell me that I don't neet to worry about health care when you are not the one who has constant pain.

At the moment I wish I had taken the advice of the south. Never ask who people are voting for and never volunteer to anyone who you are voting for. It only leads to pain and verbal abuse.
Somehow it is not enough for anyone that I am praying that God will put the person He wants in the position.

I dont know if those comments were directed at me. IF they were, please re-read my post. No where did I judge you or tell you not to worry about it? I told you to put it in Gods hands.

Like I said this country is going down to the dogs and a certain candidate is telling everyone what the WANT to hear.

Yes, I m blessed to have insurance. I think God for that too.

If I offend you that wasnt my intentions at all.

Brad

Posts: 272 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like to get too involved in politial discussions, especially on religios boards, where I often feel a twinge of rebellion because I feel I am being told how to vote.

However, I wanted to comment a bit on Kerry. I have to admit, as someone who has been financially devastated by prolonged unemployment and who has had no health insurance for a while (until a couple of days ago) and who is hugely in debt due to my husband incurring a huge hospital bill when he had no insurance - I find myself attracted to some of the social programs Kerry supports.

I also don't necessarily vote according to a politician's leanings on Roe vs. Wade, because I feel that murder of adults and children is rampant under both of our political parties, and I also don't believe one President has the power to change that law, although I see Ripp's point very well about the fact that Supreme Court judges will need to be appointed soon, and those are the people who have the power, so it is essential to get Godly (or at least moral) people into those slots.

So this is what has disturbed me about Kerry and his campaign - I go to a message board for a game I used to play, just to discuss stuff with some old friends. There, we have a whole forum dedicated to politics and this election. I mostly just read what the people have to say there, and what I see appalls me. The Kerry supporters are so violently anti-Christian, I can't even imagine that I was ever friends (buddies, whatever) with them. They HATE George W. Bush for the fact that he is religious and they will vote for anything and anyone whom they view as "not religious." They attack the few vocal Bush supporters most savagely and venomously. I have seen this in magazines and such with the entertainment business as well, with their almost total support of Kerry.

It frightened me enough, that while I feel Bush is out of touch with the "poor" middle class America and why we are losing jobs and don't have healthcare, I feel he is at least someone God can have some influence on and through in our nation. God will provide for my needs, and has done so. If Bush gets elected, I think he can help protect our country from sliding further into the sewer into which so many of our citizens seem to be willingly and joyfully jumping.

People have to pray and vote their conscience though, and we should not berate or harass or judge our fellow Christians who may choose to vote differently than us. We have to pray that God puts into office that person that HE chooses. I don't doubt for a minute that God played a hand in that last election, with the votes in Florida, in order to keep Gore out of office.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the post David. It is very telling. I believe that it is hard for some to see the truth. I don't know why, being Christians. It is mind boggeling to me. See, when I see and hear Kerry talk, I see a dishonest man saying anything he can to get into office. His true nature is as plain as day for me. I don't understand why others can't see that. [Confused]

I realize that Bush is not perfect, but what is the alternative? Kerry? No thanks.

I prefer to keep a man that talks about our prayers for him and is open about his Savior. Not someone who glosses over Christianlity in order to swing some votes. And yes, it's true. If you don't see that, you are blind.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a little food for thought:

[Confused]

I'm trying to get all this political stuff straightened out in my head so

I'll know how to vote come November. Right now, we have one guy saying one thing, then the other guy says something else. Who am I to believe?
Lemme see, have I got this straight?

Clinton awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Yugoslavia - good......
Bush awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Iraq - bad.....

Clinton spends 77 billion on war in Serbia - good.....
Bush spends 87 billion in Iraq - bad.....

Clinton imposes regime change in Serbia - good......
Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad.......

Clinton bombs Christian Serbs on behalf of Muslim Albanian terrorists - good.....
Bush liberates 25 million from a genocidal dictator - bad.....

Clinton bombs Chinese embassy - good.....
Bush bombs terrorist camps - bad......

Clinton commits felonies while in office - good......
Bush lands on aircraft carrier in jumpsuit - bad......

No mass graves found in Serbia- good.....
No WMD found in Iraq - bad......

Stock market crashes in 2000 under Clinton - good......
Economy on upswing under Bush - bad......

Clinton refuses to take custody of Bin Laden - good....
World Trade Centers fall under Bush - bad......

Clinton says Saddam has nukes - good.....
Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad.....

Terrorist training in Afghanistan under Clinton - good.....
Bush destroys training camps in Afghanistan - bad....

Milosevic not yet convicted - good.....
Saddam turned over for trial - bad.....

Ahh, it's so confusing!!!

Every year an independent tax watchdog group analyzes the average tax burden on Americans, and then calculates the "Tax Freedom Day".
This is the day after which the money you earn goes to you, not the government.
This year, tax freedom day was April 11th. That's the earliest it has been since 1991.
It's latest day ever was May 2nd, which occurred in 2000.
Notice anything special about these dates??

Recently John Kerry gave a speech in which he claimed Americans are actually paying more taxes under Bush, despite the tax cuts. He gave no explanation and provided no data for this claim.

Another interesting fact: Both George Bush and John Kerry are wealthy men.
Bush owns only one home, his ranch in Texas.
Kerry owns 4 mansions, all worth several million dollars. (his ski resort home in Idaho is an old barn brought over from Europe in pieces...not your average A-frame.)

Bush paid $250,000 in taxes this year Kerry paid $90,000. Does that sound right?

The man who wants to raise your taxes obviously has figured out a way to avoid paying his own.

Hmmm.... who should I vote for? [Eek!]

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have gone for three years without the medication that I need for the disease I have. I have at least 4 broken teeth in my mouth that need attention. I suggest that you walk in my shoes before you judge me. It is easy to tell me that I don't neet to worry about health care when you are not the one who has constant pain.

At the moment I wish I had taken the advice of the south. Never ask who people are voting for and never volunteer to anyone who you are voting for. It only leads to pain and verbal abuse.
Somehow it is not enough for anyone that I am praying that God will put the person He wants in the position.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shadowmaker
Advanced Member
Member # 3696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadowmaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thunderz7:
[QB] I've heard Kerry say he believes life begins at conception.
Then he immediately went on to contradict himself saying, that in the first tri-mester it is life but it isn't human, not yet a person.
How stupid is that?
What does it become, a dog?

Just another flip flop on his part.

Does the US ever remind any of you of Rome? Remember how Rome was the most powerful country in the world? Look what happened to Rome when it turned its back on God. The US is going down the same path. The country has become a sewer. Slowly, God is being removed from the US and its quickly going down the toliet. Why should God continue to bless our country when we re taking him out of everything? How much longer will God put up with some of this trash that is going on in the US now?

Grandma Betty, instead of putting your faith in a presidental candidate who openly admits to not only supporting but helping un-Christian lifestyles and acts grow, put it in God. God can stop the abortions, God can stop the homo lifestyle from growing, God can provide better health care, medicine, etc etc. Please notice, that I havent mentioned either presidential candidate. Who do you think God would vote for? Who would be more likely to bring God back to the US? Everything we have belongs to God....EVERYTHING. Our jobs, health care, money, cars, homes, clothes, etc etc. IT ALL BELONGS TO GOD. And guess what, you can NOT out give God.

Pray about it Betty, I have.

Brad

Posts: 272 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Amen Thunderz7!

-

Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard Kerry say he believes life begins at conception.
Then he immediately went on to contradict himself saying, that in the first tri-mester it is life but it isn't human, not yet a person.
How stupid is that?
What does it become, a dog?

TEXASGRAMDMA asks
quote:
What canidate stands for the poor, the hopeless and the forgotten? What canidate stands for big business?

Would that be the poor murdered unborn babies, that were in a hopeless situation, unable to speak for themselves, and forgotten by all who support abortion.

Seems to me the people who are voting money over morals are voting Democrat.

quote:
Neither canidate will promise to get rid of abortion. That seems to be lost on alot of people.

What seems to be lost is the fact that the Democratic platform supports pro-choise, and gay rights;
the Republican platform is pro-life and opposes same sex unions.

Pray that God's will comes to pass in the election,
pray that the Good Shepherd's voice is heard by HIS sheep.
I just don't believe someone can truthfully tell me, that they know the Shepherd's voice, and heard HIM tell them to vote Democrat!

T7

Posts: 1113 | From: Northeast Alabama | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 15 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Below is another very, very good message on the subject we are discussing here. PLEASE listen to it.

America: Under God or Under Judgment?

http://mfile.akamai.com/6340/rm/intouch.download.akamai.com/6340/Audio/2004/5431.ram

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ripp:
P.S. I can't get that link to work David, it says 'file not found'. [Frown]

Not sure why you are getting that, it works on 3 different computers of mine.

Do you have a current copy of RealPlayer? If not you can get a free copy below:

http://forms.real.com/netzip/getrde601.html?h=software-dl.real.com&r=1848bc26598298a74305&f=windows/RealPlayer10-5GOLD_bb.exe&p=RealOne+Player&oem=dlrhap_bb&tagtype=ie&type=dlrhap_bb

[Bible]

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neither canidate will promise to get rid of abortion. That seems to be lost on alot of people.
Again, I say instead of attacking our Christian Brothers and Sisters, we should be prayinig God's will. If everyone stopped yelling at each other and got down on their knees and prayed for our Country, we could make a difference. Instead, we tear each other to shreds and then kick them as they lie on the floor bleeding.

At this point, I think I will feel better just writting in Billy Graham for my vote for President. But, then there are probably people here that will say, I will go to hell for voting for Billy Graham.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyme:
Well, Now you stand here and say “Bush is against Abortion” well, sadly for you, so is Kerry, as much as you wish he wasn’t. Kerry just supports the constitutional right that not everyone shares your religious belief. Oh Gosh, I guess, now instead of forcing your religious opinions on people by means of passing laws,..."

I need to address this. Believing abortion is wrong is NOT a religious issue! That's a lie.
A human life is not someone's opinion, a human life is a fact. You see Satan uses the lie that believing abortion is wrong is based on religion, it's not based on religion it's based on fact.

Is believing the sky is blue a religious belief? No of course not, because it's a fact.

To ban abortion on demand isn't about promoting someone's religious belief, it's about promoting truth and facts.

quote:
I love this, Gay Agenda? And the fact that Cheney’s daughter, whom both Cheney and Bush support, is an open Homosexual is lost on you? How can Bush Not support the Homosexual agenda when he is that close to it? Sorry, but passing some lame law that bans Homosexuals from marriage will not stop them from existing or from spreading.

"from spreading..."

Interesting choice of words. Because that is exactly what that "vile spirit" of homosexuality wishes to do, is spread itself over innocent children going through puberty and already confused enough as it is, and the Gays want to throw in their lifestyle to be taught in schools and get converts. Yeah, that vile spirit can spread. How much should we tolerate? Too many people are held in bondage by that evil stronghold.

Homosexulity is evil and vile and it's a spritual stronghold and yes it can spread it's deception.
Anything one consents to tolerate, one will have.
I won't tolerate or consent to agree it's normal.

quote:
I know you need to cling to your hate filled agenda to seek to dehumanize them, but truth is, they are human, they have made their choice, and now since your close minded hate filled view of the world can not conceive that someone might disagree with your narrow hardwired programmed opinion of what you feel is right and wrong you feel a self fulfilling egotistical need to seek to deprive them from some simple benefits. How truly Christian you are, I can see that now it’s so clear.

Yes, they are human beings and Satan hates them and He is the one who is dehumanizing them, by filling them with his vileness and unnatural desires and acts and lust that is never sated.He makes them become as animals. They even define themselves based on their sexual preference as if that is all there is to being a human being.

If we as Christians consent to "tolerate" Satan's work, we are partakers of the same. It's hard to stand for truth, but if we don't how will the world know it's wrong to say it's normal.

I sincerely believe that no one wants to have anyone be discriminated against or harmed or forced to live their way. What we don't want is to be forced to accept something that we know is wrong and be forced to say it's right. In America the freedom should be working both ways.

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 9 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The devil does not have to use the world to destroy Christians. Christans tear each other to bits like a pack of wolfs. Then when they are lying on the floor bleeding we eat their flesh like vultures. How sad that this argument has gone so far. This is just how it was in the old days when Christans killed people under the name of God. Where is the love and compassion that Jesus taught? It is not here!
[crying]

--------------------

Ripp
unregistered

Tyme wrote:
quote:
Let me get this straight. You attack me! you insult me! You call me names! (Liar) And denounce my devotion, and then say you are all ready to face me, and have this pompous “Bring it On” attitude, and then, now, it’s all, ‘Lets let this drop” because you just discovered that it’s not really a Christian thing to do.

Tyme you started the attacks. The discussion was civil before you began your hate rant so don't try and push it off on me. You attacked us saying we didn't love and wanted to hang Betty on a cross. It was purely disgusting what you wrote. It is obvious to me that you are SO blinded that you cannot see your errors. The Spirit has led me to take the moral high-ground. Sorry to disapoint you, I know from your threats that you wanted some kind of knock-em-out drawn out fight. But I choose to go the other way. I have said my piece and the Spirit has tempered me.

quote:
But remember this, with every word you attacked me with, you were acting against your own “Holy Book” and sought only to feed your own pride and agenda, and just because you discovered that now, it does not change the fact that you acted against the will of God, even if it was done “Unintentionally”

You were the one to attack my friend. I only defended myself and The Word. My Spirit is at peace, I hope you can find that yourself. It wasn't my pride I was defending, it was the Truth. If I was defending my pride, I wouldn't have written my last post. My agenda is only to report the Truth. I'm sorry you can't see that.

quote:
I do not need to feed my pride, to know my faith and my convictions are correct.
Well, if you believe in voting for someone who is going to elect judges that will move our country further away from God, then that is your choice.

quote:
As a final Question:
Do you think “I think the thing that upset me the most was the comment about Betty and the cross. I truly love Betty and was severely offended by that comment.” This hurt because it had such a strong ring of truth to it?

Once again, you are disgusting in accusing anyone here of such a thing. It shows your true nature. Angry, hateful and a liar. Sorry but that's what you are. You know NOTHING about my motives but you continually make this FALSE statement. Perhaps Jesus dying on the cross wasn't meaningful to you, but it was to me and I find it very offensive. There isn't ONE shred of truth to what you said, yet you cannot seem to find in you to apologize for this grevious remark. Very telling...

quote:
Next time, before you rant off that you are “Doing HIS will” you might want to really read up and check out if this is indeed true.

I was doing His will, and I always check with Him. He was warning me to stay away from a sick attack-laden argument on each others character which is what you were asking for. I will not go there.

I will pray for you. [Prayer]

Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ripp
I will have to pray more about what to do if more attacks arise, but for now I will leave my statements above as how I feel and what the Spirit led me to say. I believe this message was given to me because of what the outcome would have been with a long attack-filled debate

Let me get this straight. You attack me! you insult me! You call me names! (Liar) And denounce my devotion, and then say you are all ready to face me, and have this pompous “Bring it On” attitude, and then, now, it’s all, ‘Lets let this drop” because you just discovered that it’s not really a Christian thing to do.

I tried to do the same for you, asking you to drop it, no less then 3 times, and every time you would not, and now you ask of me to drop it.

Because I am a Christian, I will.
This is my last post on this Topic.

But remember this, with every word you attacked me with, you were acting against your own “Holy Book” and sought only to feed your own pride and agenda, and just because you discovered that now, it does not change the fact that you acted against the will of God, even if it was done “Unintentionally”

I do not need to feed my pride, to know my faith and my convictions are correct.

To clear up a few Issues for you all:

Bush Did Say Allah and Jehovah are the same God:
http://www.bpnews.net/bpnews.asp?Id=17133
and this was address in full:
http://www.evangelicaloutpost.com/archives/000096.html

I know you will appreciate this information, because you seek the truth.

As for you Betty.

Vote for you who you want to Vote for.
Do not let anyone say or challenge your faith based on who you vote for.

As a final Question:
Do you think “I think the thing that upset me the most was the comment about Betty and the cross. I truly love Betty and was severely offended by that comment.” This hurt because it had such a strong ring of truth to it?

Next time, before you rant off that you are “Doing HIS will” you might want to really read up and check out if this is indeed true.

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Well, once again the Lord led me to something and corrected my fleshy desires. I must not begin a nasty debate or whatever you wanted to start Tyme. He led me to the book of Titus (of all places) this morning and taught me something:

"But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless. Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition, knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned." [Titus 3:9-11]

I will have to pray more about what to do if more attacks arise, but for now I will leave my statements above as how I feel and what the Spirit led me to say. I believe this message was given to me because of what the outcome would have been with a long attack-filled debate. I must remove my flesh from this situation and let the Lord's words speak for me. I cannot allow anger to creep back into my being. The Lord will reveal the Truth to anyone who reads these posts. To go on would be fruitless and destructive. Satan uses division to cause strife and I must not be sucked up into that battle. The Lord fights for me now and He can fight for Himself. His Word is strong and powerful and able to defeat the strongest of satan's attacks. My focus must remain on Jesus, as He is my Savior. I will still defend the Word of God and point out false teachings, but I won't let anger get the better of me. Truth will overcome hate every time.

So, God bless and I hope the Lord will lead you to the Truth in scripture as well. I will pray for us both. [Prayer]

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 18 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't have to keep praying for God's will when he has already written it out in black and white in His word the BIBLE. It is there read it."

David, I disagree. I believe it is a responsablity of all Christians to pray God's will on who wins. If we are living in the last days (and I believe we are), than God has a plan.
We should pray His will and not our own.

Instead of Christians tearing each other apart like wild animals, we should be praying that God will direct our Country down the path of His choosing. I have said repeatly that I am willing to accept who ever God places in office. Who ever wins I will pray for that person and his family.

The best position any for any one to have is the one were we are willing to accept God's way even if it is against our own. I am praying with all my heart that God's will, will be done. I can honestly say that I am willing to accept who God chooses.

I am not praying for any canidate to win. I am praying for God's will. I don't see how I can lose with that prayer. When we put God in control, we can step back and allow Him to work.
That is my desire.

--------------------

Ripp
unregistered

I think the thing that upset me the most was the comment about Betty and the cross. I truly love Betty and was severely offended by that comment. I fully explained to you guys before how I have changed. I AM NOT the old person I used to be. That person is dead. I have become filled with the Spirit and I want it to take over completely. I pray for improvement of my emotions every day. I pray for Jesus' love to shine through to me and reach others while my anger is controlled. I truly love each and every one of you guys (including you Tyme) and I want ALL of you to make it to heaven with me. It pains me to see all the lost out there, and if I don't speak up about what God stands for and the Truth, my Spirit would be in pain. I don't want ANYONE to be misled in ANY way. These days are rough! We are being attacked all over the place by satan. It is incredible to see the spiritual warfare that is going on out there. I truly see it and it is almost frightening. We have got to stand up for Truth! To allow tolerance and false teachings to lead others astray is horrible. WE MUST stand up guys. Look at the news every day. We are almost at the end. All the end time prophecies are being uncovered RIGHT NOW! We don't have much time and we certainly shouldn't let people backslide before Jesus comes back. Look at the churches out there. They are being overrun by liberals that are allowing gay preachers, abortion and secular beliefs to destroy them. The church of Laodice is alive and strong and we MUST separate ourselves from those false teachings. We MUST stand firm in His Word!

With God's love. [Prayer]

P.S. I can't get that link to work David, it says 'file not found'. [Frown]

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

quote:
Originally posted by TEXASGRANDMA:
Most of the people who are mad at me are refusing to read that I am PRAYING God's will not mine.
I think that is the best I can do.

You don't have to keep praying for God's will when he has already written it out in black and white in His word the BIBLE. It is there read it.

Levitcus 18:22
Levitcus 20:13
Romans 1:26-28
1 Cor. 6:9-10

I for one am not mad at you, just trying to help you see the light. It is in the Bible. Please read it and believe it.

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

This is a must hear!

Please, please listen to it.

Bible Positions on Political Issues
Same Sex Marriage
http://livetracts.com/ra/ssm.ram

[type]

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Amen Ripp!

“It is better to be divided by truth than united in error; it is better to speak truth that hurts
and then heals than to speak a lie; it is better to be hated for telling the truth than to be loved for telling a lie; it is better to stand alone with truth than to be wrong with the ultitude...The religion of today is ‘get-along-ism.’ It is time for men and women of God to stand, [even] if they have to stand alone.”
~ Adrian Rogers

quote:
Originally posted by Ripp:
Favor,

A bit harsh? Maybe, but I will stand up for myself and the Word of God. And the reason our world is in the situation it is now is because of tolerance and a silent tongue. Christians have been rolled over by false ideologies and teachers for centuries. WE MUST stand strong in His word and what is right at any cost. Anything less would be wrong. It pains my Spirit to see the attacks on Him all around. I won't sit back and allow that to happen without His voice being heard. If I offend anyone, I apologize. But I will not be attacked like that without recourse. I will not be falsely accused. I stand strong in the Spirit and the Truth. I let the armor of God protect me. Maybe the Sword of Truth speaks too loudly at times, but so be it. I would rather yell and make people nervous than be silent and let others be misled.

God bless. [Prayer]

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

TEXASGRANDMA,

Please don't put words in my mouth. No where in my message did I say I would ban someone for voting for Kerry. So please don't start gossiping a LIE.

Thank you,
David

Ripp
unregistered

Favor lol.  -

It would be more funny if this wasn't so tragic lol. I feel like Marlon Brando in 'Apocalypse Now' where he says, "The horror...the horror..." Except I would be saying, "The apostacy...the apostacy..." [Big Grin]

-  -  -  -  -

Favor Minded
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now HEAR This!

Now HEAR This!

In This Corner We Have Mr. Tyme - A contender filled with pride and a dominating spirit - Ready to pounce on his opponent with Harsh Decisiveness...

And in This Corrrnnnerrrr - Mr. Ripp! A formidable opponent who will stop at nothing to make sure the Word of God is Upheld!

Come one, Come all to what is sure to be the best Presidential, Philosophical, Charismatical, Pentacostical, Baptiscostal, EYE Opening event of the week!

Mr. Tyme demonstrates real pride is his stance, and shows real arrogance in his threatening tones toward his opponent -

Mr. Ripp knows no limits, he says "Bring it On!!"

Tune in Next time as we see these exciting events unfold...It is sure to be an exciting display of Pride and Harsh Decisiveness vs. The Will of God!!

Ripp
unregistered

Tyme wrote:
quote:
First off:
I have not said, any thing Directly about you Ripp, if you have chosen to take it as such, then that is your choice, I have quoted you once, and that was in response to you misgivings regarding how Bush handled the Post 9/11 attacks (Which I might Add I was correct and accurate)

The proof is in your posts Tyme. It's here for all to see. You can't fool everyone. All they have to do is read the posts...

quote:
that is assuming you can handle it, and not go run off to the Admins and complain.
What kind of childish statement is that?

quote:
Now I shall warn you, not many people can handle a direct debate regarding their spiritual stance, and unless you are capable of loosing your argument, I tell you now, to just say “No” and move on this issue, and just take the stance, that we shall agree to disagree.

I see your threatening now. Well do what you must. I am outfitted with the armor of God. The Sword of Truth is my weapon. Good luck.

quote:
So far, I have been very respectful to your direct attacks on me, and Have responded in to the basic premise to what was said.
Everyone can see who did the attacking. You may be able to fool some around here, but the Truth can be seen.

quote:
I have not done a direct attack on anyone in this topic in a truly negative manner, I have address the issues not attacked the people, which so far is better then many have done.

You have directly attacked me and others calling us liars, uncompassionate and saying we want to hang Betty on a cross. What more proof do you need of your hate speech?

quote:
Now if you want me to focus directly at you Ripp, I will, but I’ll warn you again, if you can not handle what I have said when I was not focusing directly at you, then maybe you should truly think about conceding this issue.

I will never concede to your hate and lies. God is on my side. You can't win with lies and Spiritual attacks. Go ahead and threaten me.

quote:
I want you to know, I shall gain no honor or glory in a debate with you, as many will agree with, I derive no pleasure from destroying the Dogma of anyone’s faith.
People on this board know I can be harsh, and decisive.

That's the THIRD time you have threatened me. Perhaps you DO enjoy spreading your hate and lies.

quote:
Side Note: I have not been misled, nor am I misleading anyone.

Yes you have been and yes you are.

If you want to suit up and go toe to toe, be my guest. But just remember, the Truth will ALWAYS break the will of evil. Your hate is strong but not enough to beat out the Spirit... I will go to my grave defending His word.

Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assuming I am not banned yet, I’ll respond to this.

First off:
I have not said, any thing Directly about you Ripp, if you have chosen to take it as such, then that is your choice, I have quoted you once, and that was in response to you misgivings regarding how Bush handled the Post 9/11 attacks (Which I might Add I was correct and accurate)

But if you want, I will post directly regarding you, I’ll address each and every point you have made, in as direct and straight forward way as I can, but that is only if you wish it, that is assuming you can handle it, and not go run off to the Admins and complain.

Now I shall warn you, not many people can handle a direct debate regarding their spiritual stance, and unless you are capable of loosing your argument, I tell you now, to just say “No” and move on this issue, and just take the stance, that we shall agree to disagree.

So far, I have been very respectful to your direct attacks on me, and Have responded in to the basic premise to what was said. I have not done a direct attack on anyone in this topic in a truly negative manner, I have address the issues not attacked the people, which so far is better then many have done.

Now if you want me to focus directly at you Ripp, I will, but I’ll warn you again, if you can not handle what I have said when I was not focusing directly at you, then maybe you should truly think about conceding this issue.

If you attack me, or post a negative post towards my direction, I’ll assume that you have said “Yes Tyme, Directly Address me” if you do not respond at all, I’ll assume you have implied that “We shall not discuss this anymore and agree to disagree”

I want you to know, I shall gain no honor or glory in a debate with you, as many will agree with, I derive no pleasure from destroying the Dogma of anyone’s faith.
People on this board know I can be harsh, and decisive.

I’ll await your response.

Side Note: I have not been misled, nor am I misleading anyone.

Tyme.

--------------------

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Favor Minded
unregistered

Oh, believe me Brother Ripp -

I agree 100% -

I just didn't want you to think that anyone here would think less of you because of what Tyme said...

And, there are so many Shhh, calm down, take it easy, be nice, don't worry about it, attitudes lately that I myself have become gunshy.

We have been under attack from false doctrine, teachings, tolerance and acceptance fo immorailty, all around, and worse yet are seemingly good people getting drawn in by it...

I am with you - Believe it or not - I just don't want anyone to divide over it.

Ours is a Guardian spirit - That is why when attacks of doctrine such as borntorebel come up, or attacks of immoraltiy from Tyme or others come up, we get frustrated.

And worse, when someone we trust comes in defense of thse attacks, it hurts our feelings even more - So I guess All i was trying to say was that I for one did not believe nor accept what Tyme said - Any more than I would accept the heretical teachings that have been going on lately.

I just want us to stand together if possible.

Too many won't get involved or will look the other way rather than speak up...

Anyway - I agree 100% with you - I just don't want anyone to be divided over things which have no basis in Gods Word - There has been too much of that lately already....

Ripp
unregistered

Favor,

A bit harsh? Maybe, but I will stand up for myself and the Word of God. And the reason our world is in the situation it is now is because of tolerance and a silent tongue. Christians have been rolled over by false ideologies and teachers for centuries. WE MUST stand strong in His word and what is right at any cost. Anything less would be wrong. It pains my Spirit to see the attacks on Him all around. I won't sit back and allow that to happen without His voice being heard. If I offend anyone, I apologize. But I will not be attacked like that without recourse. I will not be falsely accused. I stand strong in the Spirit and the Truth. I let the armor of God protect me. Maybe the Sword of Truth speaks too loudly at times, but so be it. I would rather yell and make people nervous than be silent and let others be misled.

God bless. [Prayer]

Favor Minded
unregistered

Hey Brother Ripp!!

It's ok Bro!

Honest!

I know it seems like it's out of control, and from a moral perspective it is but do not take it personally.

You have been around here long enough to know that we all get things we can take personally but bottom line is how we love each other is what is important.

First of all - Betty should not think anyone mad at her - She has reasons why she feels the Democrats should win -

I have seen that many despise Bush for various reasons, so the enemy is using this hatred for his administration to cloud the eyes and make Kerry seem like a better option.

WE KNOW God is look for wise judgement, based on HIS Christian Morals -

Tyme was quite offensive in a somewhat eloquent way - Simply led by the flesh and the enemy to try to confuse and further the AntiChrist agenda.

You know as well as I do, and do many others, our time is short and we have to stand together -

We will fall if we divide, and that of course is what the enemy wants, and has been using a small select group of posters here to try to make that happen.

Those of you who feel exempt from that or think that I am saying I am are wrong - We have all been party to divisiveness, thereby giving a foothold to the enemy -

All of you know that the AntiChrist is coming soon - Personally, based on extensive research, John Edwards makes a great candidate, as do about 7 other world leaders / UN leaders.

Point being, we need to stand together - Not be divided.

I know the enemy wants us to lash out - to divide and conquer with our wills - And he has given voice to some strong, eloquent opinions which have served to confuse many but let's not allow the attack to go unchecked!!

Tyme - You are mislead and misleading others - If you think that supporting baby killing and gay rights, gay marriage and teaching gay lifestyle to our kids is ok, have fun telling that one to Jesus - And you WILL have to account for it, period!!

David - AMEN Brother!

Texasgrandma - You know WE ALL love you Betty - No one will ever discourage you from anything - We know the hurt caused by some of the governmental issues that have caused serious lack in the areas you are concerned about but you MUST understand, this DOES NOT outweigh the PURE EVIL that IS THE KERRY Campaign - You know this to be true. When you search your heart, you feel the Lord tugging at you - You feel him telling you through these fine folk here - And you can trust me when I say it is not the Bush supporters who are promoting the will of the enemy - MORALITY IS THE ISSUE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

Ripp - Again, it's ok sir! NO ONE believes ANYTHING Tyme said toward you, nor is there any reason to take offense. Remember, God knows what he is doing - He is building your character with that. As you know, I have had some character building challenges as of late with another poster around here myself - Let's just stand together and not lash out, eh?

ScriptureandPrayers - Stand strong and hold fast. DO NOT Allow even the remote confusion of the enemy. The threats of being kicked off were far more justified when you analyze the moral issues - Anyone who stands for murdering babies, teaching our kids gay rights, etc. should not be allowed to have a voice here should they?

T7 and WhiteEagle - AMEN!! Keep preachin it and stand strong in the face of the enemy - He IS lashing out at ALL of us in these last days!!

Stand strong together as Christian Brothers and Sisters!

If you support the Gay agenda then you are NOT supporting true Christian values -

God DOES NOT WANT US TO Forget the commandments -

GOD cares about Morality - He wants us to trust him and ONLY in him for our needs, for those concerns over finances and economy - He will not support a blatent attack on morality.

Remember, YOU KNOW the truth! YOU KNOW what each candidates moral stance is - If you read the Word, you know GOD's MORAL Stance as well -

Which Candidate DOES NOT line up with those moral values?

And, for anyone who would insert some ignorant comments about Cheney's daughter or things Bush has done wrong, think about it first - Seek the Lord and ask him to show you -

And remember when you are praying and asking, like the story of the flood -

Man on a roof top after a bad flood -

Boat comes by, "Hey, wanna lift?" - Man says, "Nah, God's gonna rescue me!"

2nd boat, same thing - 3rd boat, same thing -

Water reaches over the roof, man drowns.

Gets to heaven and he asks God, "I thought you were gonna save me?" - God says, " I tried THREE TIMES!"

Think about that when you are reading all the Christians who oppose Kerry so that when you are face to face with God you won't say "Why Didn't you Tell ME?" because he will say "I TRIED Over and Over Again, YOU JUST WOULD NOT LISTEN!"

Ripp
unregistered

It has become aware to me that some of are you incapable of seeing the truth. Some of you are believing lies about me and all you have to do is read the posts to see the truth. This is very disturbing to me. It seems that it doesn't matter what the truth is anymore, just what one WANTS to see. It doesn't matter if Tyme's false allegations and attacks against me are founded are not. "Oh, Tyme believes what I believe, so Ripp must be a loveless, lieing, hating Christian because that's what Tyme said." I hadn't realized the depths to which humanity had fallen until now. And it should have been obvious to me since the ratings for Kerry are so high even though his lies spill out every time he talks. And yes, if you can't see his lies, you are TRULY blind. Simple as that. So, I am going to post my responses to these lies and if you care to believe them or not, it really doesn't matter anymore. Whatever I say, you will either SEE the truth or not. The apostacy is alive and growing. People are falling to false teachers and lies at epidemic proportions. If you don't see that reality, you are probably one that is falling away. Ok, here goes my fruitless attempt to respond to these lies and attacks. I urge you to read my above post responding to Tyme's first attacks on me and some of the other posters. If you don't see the truth in that post, you might as well not bother with this one.

Tyme wrote:
quote:
Your words have been your undoing, and if Betty reads what all of you have written, she will only see that all I have said is truth.
You posted lie after lie about me and you should be ashamed of yourself for doing it. I see no remorse in you. I can see YOUR true colors Tyme. You try to assassinate peoples character without any justification. You have sinned and you should repent. Saying I am incapable of love or I don't care about Betty are sick lies and you should repent of your sins.

quote:
That in the end of things: You all would indeed nail her to a cross of your own devising, in the name of your crusades.
That is a disgusting statement and you should pray that God does not punish you for that. How dare you relate this conversation to the suffering of Jesus Christ. Your hate is sickening and you need to immediately pray. God have mercy on your soul.

quote:
That hurting the people you don’t agree with is more important to you all then tending and helping those that truly need it, people like Betty and others that are in the same condition she is in.
You lie again. I TRULY DO care for Betty and her well-being. And I am trying to help her see the truth. WE MUST NOT EVER vote for someone based on our earthly bodies needs or desires. Voting for someone because they 'say' they will do this or do that is WRONG! You vote because of what their moral values are! And if you vote for Kerry, you are voting for abortion, gay marriage, homosexuality, stem cell research, secular humanism and athiesm. And if you DO NOT SEE THIS, you are TRULY BLIND! It is THAT SIMPLE. YOU CANNOT JUSTIFY VOTING FOR THIS MAN PERIOD!

quote:
You have shown her that, and shown her your true intentions and motivations.
Yep, I truly love her and want her to go to heaven. I don't want her to jeopardise her eternal salvation because people like you, Tyme, want to gather to mislead the flock and take them down a wrong path. THAT is my motivation Tyme. Voting for Kerry is WRONG. I'm sorry if you don't see that. Every judge that Kerry would elect would FURTHER our demise and slide our country into evil. Why do you think our country is in such a mess?! Liberal secular humanists are destroying it! But you are too blind to see this...

quote:
Those that I wrote the post for, read what they needed to read, and that is all that truly matters in the end of things.

Yep, and the TRUTH DOESN'T matter to you. Your lies about me are vicious and nasty. Your motivation is out there for everyone to see.

quote:
The very idea that anyone would say “Your not a true Christian if you vote for (Name)” tells me flat out, that the person that utters those words, can not be a true follower of Jesus.

I have NEVER said that. That is a lie! REPENT!

Betty wrote:
quote:
I would like to see President Bush come out and say that he will do everything in his power in the next 4 years to get make abortion illegal.
He is not going to do it.

And Kerry IS going to do it??? What kind of justification is that to vote for Kerry? BUSH ALREADY OUTLAWED PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION! LIBERAL JUDGES ARE TURNING THEIR BACKS TO THE LAW! OPEN YOUR EYES!

Judge Revokes Partial-Birth Abortion Ban
web page
You want more of this? THEN VOTE FOR KERRY!

quote:
Republicans politicans say they are pro life, but they do nothing to stop it.
THEY ELECT JUDGES TO OFFICE THAT CAN!!! LIBERALS ELECT JUDGES THAT WON'T!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!

quote:
Senior Bush for 4 years and this one for 4 years and Regan for 8. None of them did one thing to change the law.
Bush already outlawed partial birth!!!! READ ABOVE!

quote:
Voting for Bush will not change the abortion laws one bit.

HE ALREADY DID!

quote:
I think it is wrong to threaten to ban Tyme.
The threat was in response to LIES and FALSE ALLEGATIONS and ATTACKS directed at me and David and some others. NOT because of who you want to vote for! Did you even read my earlier post??

quote:
Senator Kerry feels abortion is wrong himself.
YOU ARE BLIND! He is LIEING to you! He's a LIBERAL! OPEN YOUR EYES!

quote:
The reality is no matter who is President that can't do anything about abortion. It is done by Judges.
YESSSSSS!!!! A Vote for Kerry = MORE ABORTION AND ANARCHY! GAY MARRIAGE, THE WORKS!!!!
A vote for Bush = some conservative judges that have CHRISTIAN values! IT'S THAT SIMPLE FOLKS!

quote:
After all people always are taught, don't talk about Relegion or politics in mixed company, at least that is what we are taught in the south.
We were having a civil discussion until all the LIES about me and others came out from Tyme's fingers. There is NO hate in me Betty. If you don't see that, then all is lost. Truth no longer matters...

quote:
But, I am surprised at the venim that one Christian can show another Christian just because they have a different political view.

FROM WHO?!!! The only venom is coming from Tyme! I have NEVER attacked you calling you a LIAR or for ANYTHING! NEVER! I am full of Christs love Betty! OPEN YOUR EYES! The hate is coming from someone else. Oh LORD, why are so many blinded! HELP US LORD!

quote:
To imply that one cannot be a Christian because he/she is a democrat crosses the line in my opoinion.
I NEVER SAID THAT! Stop believing the lies that Tyme has said and read what I have posted!!!

quote:
It is back to the what I was told before, that I can't be a Christian because I am handicapped. Maybe only rich republicans can be Christian.
[crying]

quote:
My brother in law who is a republican thinks handicapped babies should not be allowed to live.
I see, so are you relating this to ALL republicans. Where is all this coming from?!

quote:
What canidate stands for the poor, the hopeless and the forgotten? What canidate stands for big business?

Yes, Bush wants to kill all the poor people so the rich can get richer. Kerry is the answer to our prayers... [Roll Eyes]

quote:
If I am praying for God to put the one He wants in office, I don't see how I am in the wrong.
I am NOT praying for God to put in the office that one who will help me. I am praying God's will.

Well good. Now ask yourself what kinds of judges do you think most represent the Christian moral values. Liberal? I pray you didn't say yes...

quote:
I can honestly say if it is God's will that Bush wins, I can live with that. If Kerry wins, can you say the same thing? THINK about. Are you seeking God's will or you own?
We will have to live with him if he does win. Either way we have to move on. I HAVE prayed for His will. And the Spirit tells me that Kerry is a liar. He also believes in abortion, gay marriage, homosexuality, stem cell research, secular humanism etc. I also read the Bible which says the same.

SciptureAndPrayers said:
quote:
Also, although I think that Tyme may have gone too far with some statements, I find it disturbing that the subject of being kicked of the bulletin board should appear in a politically oriented thread of all places.
David said that because of the atrocious lies and attacks Scrip. Did you read them? I am OUTRAGED! I am OUTRAGED! I live for the Spirit now. HOW DARE ANYONE CHALLENGE MY SPIRITUALITY OR ABILITY TO LOVE!

Betty wrote:
quote:
If a non-Christian board had threaten to ban some one for voting for President Bush, we would be upset and ready to boycott the board's product but yet, it is acceptable to threaten a ban on a person who is voting for Kerry. Sad.

WRONG! It was because of his nasty LIES and ATTACKS Betty! Why can't you guys see that?!!!!! If I were to attack one of you with vicious lies and attack your Spirituality, I WOULD EXPECT HIM TO DO THE SAME! Lord help us! TOLERANCE IS DESTROYING US! Open your eyes people...

quote:
Most of the people who are mad at me are refusing to read that I am PRAYING God's will not mine.

Mad at you? Have I SAID I was mad at you or are you just reading and believing what Tyme said?

Tyme said:
quote:
A threat of banning?

Normally I would have a response to this, but this time however I do not because

It shows your true colors better then anything I could have said.

No, YOUR true colors came out in your vicious, hate-filled attack on us. He is JUSTIFIED in what he said. You should repent but I see you don't find fault in your sins. I will pray for you.

Is this what we have come to folks? Just go ahead and lie about whatever you feel, people will believe you? Are we SO far gone now that we will follow ANY false teachings that come along? Where does it end? Where do we get to a point of seeing the TRUTH?! When do we OPEN OUR EYES? The Truth is out there people, JUST OPEN YOUR EYES!

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Tyme.
Please don't leave. You are such a source of encouragment to me. Believe me, I need it.
hugs
betty

--------------------

Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

A threat of banning?

Normally I would have a response to this, but this time however I do not because

It shows your true colors better then anything I could have said.

Now that they have seen the real nature of the administrators on this board, they might want to ask themselves if they wish to stay.

Tyme.

--------------------

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 20 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a non-Christian board had threaten to ban some one for voting for President Bush, we would be upset and ready to boycott the board's product but yet, it is acceptable to threaten a ban on a person who is voting for Kerry. Sad.

I think that is the best I can do.

--------------------

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Well I know for sure the politics sure has shown me where people really are and how blind they are to the truth.

Being a Christian when convenient, is not being a Christian. You can call you self one, but that don't make you one. Following Jesus Christ makes you one. But not just following when it is convenient.

If you can not see what Kerry stands for then I am most sorry for you. Saying it is OK to do as you please is not OK and agreeing with people just because you don't want to make waves is wrong.

If you think Jesus, Paul, John the Baptist or the other followers of Jesus did not have conflict and disagree with people, you are living in a dream world. Christians need to stand up and be counted and stop hiding in the Church buildings, keeping their mouth shut, that is how the USA has out sinned Sodom and Gomorrah.

If people were learning what they should in Churches they would not be so many blinded people they can not see this. Sodom, and Gomorrah did not have millions of Christian radio & TV stations blasting the gospel, Churches on every corner, nor did the homosexuals marry each other.

For some reason people claiming to be Christians don't think any one that is a Christian should ever disagree with anyone, just bury their head in the sand and never do any thing. Well I know for sure John the Baptist said plenty that angered people, that is why he got his head cut off.

And wow, Jesus was killed for making the religious people angry with him.

We need to decide whom we follow and get with the program. Not be neutral!

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev. 3:16

Wake up people this is not a game. This is not a make me feel good gospel. We will either spend eternity in heaven or hell. Not because we walked down and isle or got baptized, but because of whom we devote our allegiance to. I choose to follow Jesus Christ and do my best to follow his word. And it is all written down in the bible and very clear.

2. You shall not make yourself an idol.
(Have you made a god in your mind that you're more comfortable with, a god to suit yourself?)

If you choose to make God out to whom you want him to be, or your Church does this, it is call idolatry. Read the Bible and get to know the God of Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob.

The Bible says that God will punish all murderers, rapists, thieves, liars, adulterers, etc. He will even judge our words and thoughts. On Judgment Day, will you be found to be guilty or innocent of breaking His commandments?

Perhaps you think that God is good, and will therefore overlook your sins. But it is His goodness that will make sure that murderers, rapists, thieves, liars, etc. receive justice. He would be a corrupt Judge if He turned a blind eye to injustice. Have you kept the Commandments?

The Bible says that the Law is perfect. It commands you to be perfect (Matthew 5:48). Are you perfect (in thought, word, and deed)? Will you make it to Heaven? You may say that you are still good, but God says you're not (see Psalm 14:2-3). So one of you is lying, and the Scriptures tell us that it is impossible for God to lie. Remember that all liars will be cast into the Lake of Fire (Revelation 21:8). God's Law demands justice, and the penalty for sinning against Him is death and Hell. Listen carefully if you want to live.
God Himself made a way where His justice and His goodness could meet. We broke the Law, but He became a man to pay the fine. Jesus suffered and died on the cross to satisfy the Law. God can forgive us and grant us the gift of everlasting life! But you may still think that you can (from now on) keep the Ten Commandments. But isn't it true that the best of us have lied, stolen, lusted, hated, failed to love God above all else, and failed to love our neighbor as ourselves?

How can we then, live a "good" life if we have already sinned against God? At best we are reformed liars and thieves . . . but still Lawbreakers. Think of it this way - would you sell one of your eyes for a million dollars? Would you sell both for $50 million? I'm sure you wouldn't. Your eyes are priceless, yet they are merely the windows of your soul. What then must your life (soul) be worth? With these thoughts in mind, what would be a fair price to pay for everlasting life? It is utterly without price. Yet, if we trust in our own goodness to enter Heaven, we are saying to God, "I should enter Heaven because I have done good - I have earned my way in."

Imagine if you wanted to give me a brand new (very expensive) car, but I said, "I can't take it! I feel embarrassed receiving such a gift . . . here's 10 cents for it." I'm sure you would be very insulted by such a pathetic offer of payment. Besides, if I pay for it, it is no longer a gift, it's a purchase . . . it's mine by right.
When we talk of entering Heaven by being good, by trying to keep the Ten Commandments etc., we are tossing God 10 cents of "self-righteousness," which is a terrible insult to Him, in the light of His sacrifice. The only thing we can do is humble ourselves, repent of our sins, and receive the gift by trusting Jesus Christ alone. Almighty God demonstrated how much He loves you when Jesus suffered for you on the cross. If you want to trust in your own goodness, then you are saying His agonizing death on the cross was in vain. The Bible says, "For by grace are you saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God." You cannot earn a gift.

When Jesus said to "believe" on Him, He was saying we should have faith in Him, in the same way you would trust a parachute to save you when you jump from a plane. You don't merely believe in the parachute - you put it on. Please don't "jump" without Jesus. If you die in your sins there is no second chance. God will give you justice, and you will end up in Hell forever. Any troubles you have at present are dwarfed by the trouble you are in with your Creator. His wrath abides upon you (John 3:36). God doesn't want you to go to Hell. Neither do you want to go there, so confess your sins to God right now, put your trust in Jesus to save you, and you will pass from death to life. Then read the Bible daily and obey what you read. (See John 14:21). Your obedience to God is the proof of your love. Have faith in God, He will never fail you.

No more compromise, learn the truth and not what you are being feed by the modern day feel good Churches.

You think this is not a good Christian BBS because we don't all agree, where in the world does this perfect "Christian atmosphere" exist?

Wake up before it is to late. Being a Christian is not about going to Church, calling your self Christian, getting baptized. It is about dying to yourself and living you entire life for Jesus. Not just when it feels good.

Steps down from soap box now....

[Big Grin]

Favor Minded
unregistered

While I may be stepping out on a limb I see alot of issues over the "Getting Kicked Off" thing and what I saw there was very simple -

A deep concern for the PROMOTION of KILLING Babies -

While MANY conversations are indeed less than appropriate, and as many know I myself have participated in some, the issue is not who is defending whos doctrine or who should not be saying inappropriate comments.

When the comments have gotten too far out of hand, they have indeed been addressed -

This issue is MUCH DEEPER than that -

It is of a kind that truly supports the ANTI CHRIST agenda and please forgive me David for stepping out on this but....

You all have to remember what was MOST PRECIOUS to Jesus and when we, or anyone, openly states that it is a GOOD IDEA to kill babies, well - That is FAR WORSE than defending ones doctrinal differences,

in my humble opinion -

That, I believe, was the nature of the issue, and well deserved to that end...

We, AS CHRISTIANS, should NEVER promote ANYTHING that that leads to killing of any sort - Particularly Jesus' most prized children -

I see passion in David's post on this issue and as Christians we should stand WITH that ideal, NOT against it...

Again, IMHO....

FM

SciptureAndPrayers
Advanced Member
Member # 3633

Icon 14 posted      Profile for SciptureAndPrayers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty,

I'm with you. I don't know who you have decided to vote for, despite your posts, and I don't want to know. That's why the voting booths have curtains. On the other hand, if you want to give your opinion, that's okay too, and I'll respect your right to it even if I don't like it. I think that it has been rightly said that it's between you and God. I also think that you don't have to answer to anybody else, at least not so far in America.

Also, although I think that Tyme may have gone too far with some statements, I find it disturbing that the subject of being kicked of the bulletin board should appear in a politically oriented thread of all places. Very disconcerting. When I think of all the threads I've read and participated in over the last few months and recall some of the horrible things people, "Christian" people, said to each other, I gotta ask, where were the moderators then? I'm not excusing the tone of Tyme's posts, nor the others, nor my own if the shoe fits, just wondering about the timing of things.

I recognize that this is a Christian board; I wouldn't be here if it wasn't. I also am well aware that some things are Christian, some things are not. But the political threads on the board seem to have narrowed down the definition of what a Christian is into a legalism that would even make pharisees tremble.

Beyond this post, I'm keeping my politics strictly to myself from now on.

--------------------
In Christ's love. Amen.

Posts: 345 | From: Rochester NY | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Favor Minded
unregistered

I agree and of course I would have to lift them up in prayer and believe they are there because tey were supposed to be.

The word teaches us that we are to support those appointed over us and obey the laws - At least until our rights and freedoms are compromised.

Like the the fact that the chip became FDA accepted yesterday, expected to be the norm in 4 years with all your personal info attached!

yes, I would support them and pray them, but I could never support the Anti Christ agendas they stand for.

I agree we should pray Gods will be done, period.

AMEN to that!

I do not like politics are the arguments that ensue as a result either -

I just know how much of the AntiChrist agenda is truly being promoted by the Kerry clan and that is what bothers me the most.

That is my reasoning, nothing more.

If they are appointed over me, fine - I will obey the Lord and the laws of our land as long as I do not have to take the chip to by food...

We should all agree as Betty says -

Pray God's Will Be Done!!

AMEN Sister Betty!!

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

I understand where you are coming from, but ask yourself this question:

If I am praying for God to put the one He wants in office, I don't see how I am in the wrong.
I am NOT praying for God to put in the office that one who will help me. I am praying God's will.

I realize why I find politcal arguments so distasteful. We did not dicuss politics in out household growing up. We were told never to ask how much people made or who they were voting for.
I talk to my mom today. I asked her if she was voting and she said yes. She did not ask who I was voting for and I did not ask her. She told me to pray that the right one would win and I agreed and we were both happy. To me that is good enough.
Someone says that I will have to answer to God for who I vote for and I may. But, anyone not praying God's will is wrong, period!

I can honestly say if it is God's will that Bush wins, I can live with that. If Kerry wins, can you say the same thing? THINK about. Are you seeking God's will or you own?

--------------------

Favor Minded
unregistered

Hi Betty -

I cannot speak for others but I will say that I truly understand your position and what concerns you and I too have concerns but I see something in what you said and I just wanted to address it simply -

This particular issue is not about who can and who can't get something done, it is not about who has the ultimate decision in anything -

It is simply what they stand for and have opnely stood for.

Kerry has openly stood for Gay Civil Unions and the education of children to that end.

Bush has Stood against it and did what he could to stop it from getting into the laws and into the schools.

Kerry has addressed stem cell research along with 50 some others signing a letter to the President to continue it - They can accomplish the same goals with pig cells - They just find human cells to be more bang for the buck.

Bush has repeatedly stood against using humans.

Kerry has openly gone after the Civil Union agenda for their vote. And promised to put TOLERANT judges in places to make those decisions.

Bush, while he has stated he can do nothing about their lifestyle, it is their choice, has stood against them having any rights to participate in things like marriage, health insurance for their same sex spouse, etc.

You see - This is not politics - This is morality and I believe God is asking ALL Christians to look at the morality issues.

Forget the $$$, and the war, and all the other issues - Ask yourself this question -

What is more important to God?

Money?

or

Morality..

That is the true nature and cause of heated discussions among Christians regarding these candidates for our highest office...

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

I would like to see President Bush come out and say that he will do everything in his power in the next 4 years to get make abortion illegal.
He is not going to do it. Republicans politicans say they are pro life, but they do nothing to stop it. We had the Senior Bush for 4 years and this one for 4 years and Regan for 8. None of them did one thing to change the law. Voting for Bush will not change the abortion laws one bit.
I think it is wrong to threaten to ban Tyme. Senator Kerry feels abortion is wrong himself. The reality is no matter who is President that can't do anything about abortion. It is done by Judges.
I realize that politcs is a hot topic. After all people always are taught, don't talk about Relegion or politics in mixed company, at least that is what we are taught in the south.
But, I am surprised at the venim that one Christian can show another Christian just because they have a different political view.
It breaks my heart.
To imply that one cannot be a Christian because he/she is a democrat crosses the line in my opoinion. It is back to the what I was told before, that I can't be a Christian because I am handicapped. Maybe only rich republicans can be Christian. My brother in law who is a republican thinks handicapped babies should not be allowed to live. Obviously being a republican has not made him a super Christian. My best friends husband who is so republican that he calls me buckwheat, things that no one should be provided health insurance with their job or through the government. He thinks if you don't make enough to pay for your own and you get sick well, you just do with out.
Yes, I am surrrounded by "compassionate" republicans. Makes me want to go out and re-register as one. NOT
Instead of us Christians throwing mud at each other, we should just all pray that God will put in office who he wants. I am praying that way. I can assure you that I am not praying that Kerry gets in. I am praying God's will. Yet, I am not a Christian from some here's point of view because I am a democrat. hmmmmmmmmm

--------------------

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 2 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyme,

Quote: "Jesus did not argue with the Pharisees"

Correct! He just flat out told them they were wrong.

Again I say if you vote for Kerry whom says he will use your tax dollars to KILL babies and whom also is promoting the gay agenda

YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN.

You just label yourself as one. Pretending and not knowing God's word.

That is the fact.

And you need to watch your manner of addressing people if you want to continue to post on this BBS.

To promote murder is no better then being a serial killer! Open your eyes and stop letting Satan fool you.

Thank you,
David

Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

I have no desire to continue this debate, further, as I said before, and I shall say again, Many of you will not agree with me, and that is fine. You don’t need to, and no one really needs to listen to any of this further regardless.

Jesus did not argue with the Pharisees, and I shall not argue with any of you. Your words have been your undoing, and if Betty reads what all of you have written, she will only see that all I have said is truth.

That in the end of things: You all would indeed nail her to a cross of your own devising, in the name of your crusades. That hurting the people you don’t agree with is more important to you all then tending and helping those that truly need it, people like Betty and others that are in the same condition she is in. You have shown her that, and shown her your true intentions and motivations. Nothing more I need to say.
quote:
TexasGrandma
But, I am praying God's will. If he gets in office, I will support him as a citizen should and accept that it is God's will. If he dosen't than others should accept that it is God's will.
After all the Bible does say that God puts in office, who He chooses.
I think it is a shame that Christians dislike other Christians because of their politcal views.
But, I have been disliked here in the past.

Best post I have seen ever on the Political front. God Bless you.

Those that I wrote the post for, read what they needed to read, and that is all that truly matters in the end of things.

quote:
John9: 39Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind."
40Some Pharisees who were with him heard him say this and asked, "What? Are we blind too?"
41Jesus said, "If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains.

The very idea that anyone would say “Your not a true Christian if you vote for (Name)” tells me flat out, that the person that utters those words, can not be a true follower of Jesus.

Anyone that cares to challenge that, knock yourself out. You have every page of the bible at your disposal to try and prove me wrong. Not one page more. KJV or NIV are at your disposal (Use requires consistency, use of either/or. Not both, no mixing or matching, quotations of entire verses, and passages are required, no half quotes, or partial verses, and you must list the passage, No outside sources, or twisting of the words. Or round about logic circles)

If you cannot support it simply, then you simply cannot support it

God Bless
I’ll pray for you all.
Tyme.

--------------------

Ripp
unregistered

WhiteEagle wrote:
quote:
Having state that; In my humble opinion... I truly believe that the attacks of 9-11 would have even more devastating to our country had not President Bush made his degree to Ban any new embryonic stem cell lines in August 2001.

Using adult stem cells from fat or whatever is fine with me. Using stem cells from embryos is evil. Taking life to save one's own is sick... I should have added this to my list. Thanks for bringing it up. [hug]

quote:
God have mercy on us.
Amen to that! [Prayer]
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On Abortion:

Medical Science has shown definately that life starts at conception. Thanks to DNA studies we know that the DNA of your human life began here and you have that same DNA today. Sonagrams, and other medical devices show the unborn's movements in the womb as early as 4 weeks. Abortion on demand is wrong, because the fact someone is a human life is not their choice or opinion, it's a fact. How would you like it if someone came up to you and said "In my choice you are inconveinant and in my opinion You are not a real Live person."

That's what abortion on demand laws tell us. They tell us that life is just someone's Opinion.
God tells us different, and there is no choice when it comes to Truth.

Having state that; In my humble opinion... I truly believe that the attacks of 9-11 would have even more devastating to our country had not President Bush made his degree to Ban any new embryonic stem cell lines in August 2001.

In that light I would not vote for Kerry, as he is still blinded by the lie, that human life is an opinion and should be a choice. He will lift the ban on embyonic stem cell research. He will do nothing to help make abortions rare. America will still be sacrificing our children to Molech.

God have mercy on us.

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

I find it truly amazing how He speaks to me. Just before I was going to go to bed, He led me to this passage:

2 Timothy 4
3The time will come when people will not listen to the truth. They will look for teachers who will tell them only what they want to hear. 4They will not listen to the truth. Instead, they will listen to stories made up by men. 5You must watch for all these things. Do not be afraid to suffer for our Lord. Preach the Good News from place to place. Do all the work you are to do.

I am truly blessed by Him. I am extremely humbled by His teachings to me every day. God is great. I am nothing without Him. [Prayer]

Favor Minded
unregistered

Tyme -

You are MOST deceived -

Just one question -

Forget all the political stuff -

How, can you in good conscience vote for the person who is the NUMBER 1 supporter of the Gay rights / Civil union agenda?

How, can you as a "Christian" (Do you have kids?) support the person who is the number one supporter of Gay Sex Education in schools (Already being done is Mass) and the number one supporter of having 5 years olds (Kindergarten) taught about alternative lifestyle acceptance?

I see and hear your tolerance for this and you call yourself a Christian?

When one sacrifices morality by openly accepting someone who openly is the NUMBER 1 supporter of these immoral things, it is simply the work of the enemy....

Deception abounds today....

Ripp
unregistered

Betty,

You need to read Tyme's post VERY carefully. I pray that you can see the truth and hate coming from it. Please Betty, I pray, I PRAY for you to see the truth in this matter. I am extremely offended by his post. Can you not see why?

[Prayer] [Prayer] [Cross] [Bible]

Ripp
unregistered

I was planning on not responding to your post Tyme but with that kind of vicious attack I just cant let it go. I believe the hatred is coming from you.

Tyme wrote:
quote:
First I would like to congratulate you Betty for finally seeing past the facade of deceit that the “Christian Morally Elect” wish to pass off to people who are “On the Fence” sort to speak, by saying things like “No True Christian can Vote for John Kerry” and then making you feel as if your faith is in question based on your political choice, that in and of its own right should tell you, that the people that make such claims are not right with their own faith, much less the Christian faith.

A vote for Kerry is a vote for abortion, secular humanism, atheism, gay marriage, homosexuality etc. If you don't understand the point, I will try and explain it to you. You see, every president that is elected will appoint judges to the supreme court when they retire. When one retires under a liberal president, they will be replaced with a liberal judge. If you think that liberal judges have the moral high-ground, then you are truly decieved and should immediately search for guidance from the Spirit.

quote:
What has Kerry done to not be a True Christian?
Well for starters, he has lied over and over and over and over about every issue he can. He has lied about lieing. If you believe that God allows for lieing, you should perhaps re-read the book of Exodus 20:1-17. He promotes abortion. He promotes gay marriage. I'm not sure what Bible you read but I read mine differently. Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination." Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them." Rom. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God." The judges elected by Kerry will promote these issues. I'm not sure why some of you don't understand that.

quote:
Well for one, he has done and upheld the ideals of this country, how truly horrible a man he must be for doing as is expected, for voting for the best to offer our people, people like you Betty, people that are suffering and in Need.
What votes are you talking about? Kerry was present for ONLY 28 percent of votes. web page

quote:
To hold true to the founding ideals of this nation, to allow people of different faiths and different beliefs to live together, and hopefully respect each other.
Our forefathers had no intentions of handing over our sovereignty to the UN. Nor was this country founded on atheism, abortion, gay marriage, homosexuality or secular humanism. Perhaps you should do some studies on history.

quote:
Now, He might not have the idea plan, and he might not be even able to do it, but he is at the very least, seeking to do something, which is better then what Bush has does, and has plans to do, So far, if I recall correctly, all Bush as done is hurt you.
Do you have ANY idea of what his plan is? Perhaps you can share that plan when you find out. As far as Bush hurting Betty, well I guess if you think he was the cause of 9-11. It wasn't Bush that hurt our economy, it was the terrorists. You know, the guys that blew up our buildings that liberals fail to remember.

quote:
How truly horrible Kerry is I guess for not seeking to impose his religious belief on others, as I am sure many people here wish he would, well, last I checked everyone this is supposed to be America, land of the free and all that fun stuff, as much as I know you all would love to turn it into a nation that would make China look mild, we built this country on the founding principals of Freedom, and the very First Admendment is the Freedom OF religion, and more so the fact that Congress is to Not try to pass off it’s own brand of Religious Belief.
I'm not quite sure what all this garble means but if you are insinuating that Bush somehow imposes his religious beliefs on people, you are further out there than I thought. When has he pushed some kind of national religion? This kind of thinking is really twisted. Or perhaps you are suggesting that Bush shouldn't talk about his affinity for Jesus or his Faith?

quote:
Well, Now you stand here and say “Bush is against Abortion” well, sadly for you, so is Kerry, as much as you wish he wasn’t.
I'm sorry but this is the most ignorant statement I have ever heard. How can you possibly believe this?

quote:
Kerry just supports the constitutional right that not everyone shares your religious belief.
I might have a bridge for sale in Michigan if you are interested.

quote:
Oh Gosh, I guess, now instead of forcing your religious opinions on people by means of passing laws, you might have to go out and witness, the horror!
I assume you are attacking my Faith here. I shall not enter the depths, I'll leave that one for you to explain when the time comes.

quote:
I guess the idea that others are entitled to their belief is lost on you, and you call yourself American, not in my book you ain’t, don’t you think you would fit in better in say, China or Iran, where the “Views of Person in Charge” are enforced, maybe England would be nice, with their state run churches, just the way you all want them to be here in America.

Nobody here is challenging Bettys freedom of speech. Perhaps you would like to silence MY voice?

quote:
Sorry, Truth is there, and Voting for Bush, is voting against not only America, but against Jesus’ teachings and the core foundations of Christianity, as a matter of fact,
Didn’t “Bush” say Allah and Yahweh where the same?

Bush said that Jesus was his Savior. Where are you getting this garbage?

quote:
I love this, Gay Agenda? And the fact that Cheney’s daughter, whom both Cheney and Bush support, is an open Homosexual is lost on you?
Once again I go back to what judges will be appointed. Open your eyes.

quote:
Sorry, but passing some lame law that bans Homosexuals from marriage will not stop them from existing or from spreading.
Well, that about sums up your views now doesn't it. Homosexuality already exists. Forget about it, there's nothing we can do about it. Oh, and laws that ban gay marriage are 'lame'. Oh man, you really will have to do some explaining. I will pray for you. [Prayer]

quote:
I know you need to cling to your hate filled agenda to seek to dehumanize them, but truth is, they are human, they have made their choice, and now since your close minded hate filled view of the world can not conceive that someone might disagree with your narrow hardwired programmed opinion of what you feel is right and wrong you feel a self fulfilling egotistical need to seek to deprive them from some simple benefits. How truly Christian you are, I can see that now it’s so clear.

What 'hate' are you talking about? I have nothing but love for humankind INCLUDING homosexuals. But to just let them continue in sin without pointing out their error is unjust and unscriptual. Perhaps we should just let other people living in sin, like murderers, just go and we be quiet. The only hate here is from your words.

quote:
As for the Killing of babies? Humm and the unprovoked attack and killing of thousands of woman, children, babies, and unborn, in Iraq by Bushes Order, based on false information and lies, does not bother you one little bit does it?
I guess 3000 people that died from maniacs flying planes into our buildings is ok. We don't target innocent civilians! You can't seriously be suggesting that can you?

quote:
Here is a history update, in case you have forgotten, we went to war with Iraq, because they “Violated UN Sanctions” and, just to help you out, if you are going to “Enforce UN Sanctions” is might help just a little bit to Have UN support, are the very least, it might have been Good to have them Not be against our decision.
I suppose the 30-40 countries that supported us don't count eh? It's amazing to me how you liberals think. Why don't we just pack up our things, exit our country and give the keys to Kofi. Would that make you guys happy? Perhaps we can all move to Canada, sip some tea and celebrate our new found homosexuality...

quote:
Oh yah, and another thing, while your blessing Bush for attacking Iraq, which, Did not have the WMD’s as much as you wish it did, and did not have connections to Al-Queda, as much as you wish it did, we have not gotten Osama, yet, “Our Military is the most powerful Military in the World” we searched the grounds of Iraq for months to Get Sadam, and yet, we did not even put in near to a tenth of the effort to get the “Guy Responsible” (some person on a camel holding a rifle is baffling our military?) and you have the gull to say “ And I believe he did a great job after 9-11 (Ripp) I believe brothers and sisters, what ever, and where ever your getting your news, is distorted, and as a “True Christian” your supposed to seek the “Truth” not the “Stories as you want them to be” maybe, we just have forgotten, or maybe it’s a case of never wanted to really learn.

Did you forget about the thousands of his own people he gassed? I'm sure it just slipped your mind. And we haven't gotten Osama yet. And? Intelligence reports he might be in Iran. Maybe we can stroll across the border and bribe a few Iranians to hand him over. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
As for Kerry’s stance on Abortion, well, Betty, You might want to go check out John Kerry at www.Johnkerry.com to get the truth, after all, that is what God asks you to do, is get the truth, and there is no place better then from the man himself.

Uh huh. Yeah, he's been so truthful with us so far, why not get the 'truth' from HIS website. [Roll Eyes] That's like saying Al Jazeera only posts the 'true' news stories. Perhaps you believe that too.

quote:
Fact: The Teachings of Islam in our Schools, under Bush

And that's because of liberal secular humanists that have infiltrated our school system, media and government. Vote for Kerry and you will see a LOT more of this garbage.

quote:
Wow, with all the “Bad things that are happening” guess what, they are happening Under Bush.

Are you kidding me? I see, so it's HIS fault some hate filled maniacs flew into our buildings and killed 3000 people. [mad2]

quote:
As another note: To those of you who say the like “You know I love you” this is a lie, how can you even hint at that statement, when I truly do not believe you even can conceive what that word means.
How dare you challenge my ability to love. You have NO clue who I am! You should pray and repent immediately.

quote:
I’ll tell you all this, I’d marry every Homosexual in this country tomorrow, if it meant that people could get affordable good medicine and healthcare to treat their needs and ease their suffering.
Well, then you could watch everyone take their meds from a VERY warm place.

quote:
I know you would not, because your hold your views above the welfare of your fellow brother or sister in Christ, truly I guess very biblical of you in your own mind.
I hold HIS views above all else. Let's get that straight.

quote:
But I don’t and I won’t! Why you might ask, because I am Christian, and I’ll burn before I’ll nail another person on a cross for some silly crusade that is based and rooted in nothing but hate and fear.
Hate? That is coming from you my friend.

quote:
Sorry, but when I hear stuff like “**** it up and suffer Betty, because the guy that is making your life as horrible as it is, is going to make life horrible for the people we don’t like” that is not only, disgusting, but truly, based on all the bible teaches, against the word of God.

In case you forgot, we are ALL going to suffer. Jesus made that abundantly clear. But to disregard what God has taught us for earthly needs is sin. Sorry, can't do that.

quote:
You can all go on your crusades to fulfill your self indulging needs to satisfy your personal desires to feel superior to your fellow man, and makes others suffer in the name of your personal views, to allow your bothers and sisters to rot away and lifge in an existence that borderlines torture as long as your self-righteous goals are met, regardless of how distorted and against the biblical teachings they truly are.

Your hate is overwhelming. Everything I do is for HIM. I died 6 months ago my friend. HE lives for me now. Everything I do, believe, and say is HIM, not me.

quote:
I’ll be voting for John Kerry, a True American, and a True Christian. And I’ll pray to God that he wins.
Why?
Because I am a true Christian.
I say this because I truly love you Betty, Vote for whom your heart tells you to vote for. Do not be lead astray by these wolves in sheep’s clothing.
If you all hate me for this post, Fine, hate me, be well in your life for it. I know many of you won’t listen. But I’ll say it again, it’s not meant for the Blind, but for those that can and will see.

I could say many things to attack you here but I won't. I believe the high ground is the Spiritual thing to do here.

I will continue to pray for you. May God bless you and open your eyes. [Prayer]

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Thank you, my friend Tyme. Once again you make me feel your love and compassion and I am extremely grateful.
I think alot of us would be surprised how many GOP's are secretly for gay and abortion. If you are running under the GOP banner, you will keep that secret. Kerry, had the courage to agreee that abortion is wrong.
We had a 17 year old girl die in Washington this time last year because she did not have health insurance. She had just gotten her job at a fast food resturant and did not have the money for a asthma inhaler and she died. It is a shame.
I wrote President Bush back when he banned medication from Canada. I recieved a form letter back. There are many things that he has done that is bad for our Country. I can't vote for him.
But, I am praying God's will. If he gets in office, I will support him as a citizen should and accept that it is God's will. If he dosen't than others should accept that it is God's will.
After all the Bible does say that God puts in office, who He chooses.
I think it is a shame that Christians dislike other Christians because of their politcal views.
But, I have been disliked here in the past.
Thanks again Tyme, you have been a great encourager to me, many times.
hugs,
betty

--------------------

Ripp
unregistered

Every day I am more and more convinced we are close to the end...  -

I will pray for you Tyme. [Prayer]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement