Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Religion in the News

Author Topic: Religion in the News
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe this is a good start

President George W. Bush: president@whitehouse.gov
Vice President Richard Cheney: vice.president@whitehouse.gov

Contact

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had to jump in here. { I really had to}

To the moderators and anyone with a certain amount of pull with the various Christian media. There NEEDS to be a written confirmation of Basic Christian tenents, and basic moral tenents, internet signed, by all who espouse these beliefs, and sent to the Supreme Court, as well as the Senate, and President.

People like Dr. J.Dobson, all of the religious leaders, American Family radio, The Bible Broadcasting network, should immediately draft a resolution. This prepared resolution should incorporate the need for a return to all of the Christian and moral values that the original Constitution intended. and should stress that in a Democracy the majority, leads and has precedence. That the ACLU and the amoral minority have no basis for taking the Simple morality away from the majority.

Who can start this? I wish I could but my time is so limited and there are others far more connected than I, in this area.

But it could be interesting to see the response, don't you think???

Let me know what you think.

God Bless

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the information

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyricalReckoner
Community Member
Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyricalReckoner   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
November was a busy month for religion in the news. From Iran, there was news about a professor sentenced to death for stating the obvious, about the demands of college students for basic civil rights, and about conservatives having some fun at the students’ expense. From Nigeria, there was news about a beauty pageant and the deadly religious riots that drove it out of the country. Here in the U.S., there was much news about the Ten Commandments. In Africa, there is a war over them.

Get all the details: http://www.misterthorne.org/NEWS/NOV_2002.htm

Enjoy!

Posts: 7 | From: Daly City, CA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement