Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Blessings (Page 2)

This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  26  27  28 

Author Topic: Blessings
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
June 8, 2023
Happy Thursday,

Waiting On The Lord

Daily Prayer for June 8
CHRISTOPH FRIEDRICH BLUMHARDT
The prospect of the righteous is joy, but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing. Proverbs 10:28, NIV
Lord our God, we wait for you night and day. We believe in you and we long for your righteousness. You will answer our prayer. Bless us, we pray. May your name be kept holy and your kingdom come. O Lord our God, may your will be done among the nations. May your will be done in each of us and be plainly seen, as it is in heaven. Look upon the nations. Watch over all humankind. Let a new path be broken so that a peace that passes all understanding may come, a peace from you, the Lord our God. Amen

Waiting on answers from God can seem to take forever. If we are honest with ourselves, we can get right down cranky, waiting for God to answer.
Does, not God realize that we live in an instant world?

Let us be honest with ourselves, would we like a nice juicy steak cooked on a grill or a dried-out one cooked in a microwave? Often the best of things take time and effort.

The same with spirituality. We will not grow healthy spiritual lives in a microwave. Going through trials is hard and often leaves scars but the end result will be worth it all!
Betty

1. “Waiting on the Lord, for the promise given;
Waiting on the Lord, to send from Heaven;
Waiting on the Lord, by our faith receiving;
Waiting in the upper room.
* Refrain:
The power! the power!
Gives vict’ry over sin, and purity within;
The power! the power!
The pow’r they had at Pentecost.
2. Waiting on the Lord, giving all to Jesus;
Waiting on the Lord, till from sin He frees us;
Waiting on the Lord for the heav’nly breezes;
Waiting in the upper room.
3. Waiting on the Lord, longing to mount higher;
Waiting on the Lord, having great desire;
Waiting on the Lord, for the heav’nly fire;
Waiting in the upper room.”

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
June 7, 2023
Happy Wednesday,

Magnify the Lord With Me

Let us praise the Lord and worship His lovely Name. Even when we are overwhelmed we can find joy in God our Savior. He is so good to us! His blessings to us will last for eternity.

This world is not our home. Soon we will go to our forever home where we will live in peace and joy forever. Today’s troubles will just be a distant memory. In the midst of troubles, we can rejoice in the glories that await us.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

June 1, 2023
Happy Tuesday,

Fruits of the Spirit

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.”
Galatians 5:22-2

There are times when it is easier for the fruits of the Spirit to shine through us, than others. There are times when the devil attacks us as soon as we get out of bed. The fruits of the Spirit can be pushed to the corner when we are overwhelmed by hurt feelings, anger, and confusion.

We go through situations that we don't understand the reasoning behind. Troubles don't come one at a time. There are times we feel we are growing in a sea of problems. We may not even have the words to pray for ourselves.

When we have no words to say for us, pray for others. We know many people personally that have needs. Praying for others is a form of worshipping God.

Pray that God we will be a blessing to others.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

June 5, 2023
Happy Monday,

Friendship With The Holy Spirit

“The friendship of the Lord is for those who fear him, and he makes known to them his covenant.” Psalm 25:14

The Godhead consists of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. God in three persons, perfect Trinity. All members of the Godhead want to be our friends. All want to help and guide us through out our lives.

We begin to grow spiritually when we trust all of God to do what is best for us. We can live securely in the knowledge that whatever happens to us is part of God’s divine plans.

We go through times when things are so bad that we can not understand our situation and not why God has allowed it to happen. Complete trust is giving everything over to God and believing that He knows best.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

June 4, 2023
Blessed Sunday,

With God, You Got This

“I prayed that you will continue to walk the walk of following Jesus. I know it can be hard. You’ve got this!” We must choose to walk with God. We do not fall into God’s will by accident.

Let us walk in grace and obedience to walk with God. May God help us to worship God in spirit and truth. God help us to seek His face and His will in all things.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

June 5, 2023
Happy Friday,

We Are In A Spiritual Battle

Walking in the Spirit
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: [d]adultery, [e]fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, [f]murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 [g]gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. 24 And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

We are in a spiritual battle against the devil and his demons. They attack us from every side and at every opportunity.

Romans 8:38
For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,

Ephesians 3:10
to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places,

Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Colossians 1:16
For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

WE DO NOT BATTLE ALONE! God is with us and we can trust Him to see us through till the day of our redemption. Press onwards to the prize before us.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

May 30, 2023
Happy Tuesday,

Do Not Give Up On Me

“Promise #150:
I began the good work in you and I will finish it.

Philippians 1:6 (WEB)
being confident of this very thing, that he who began a good work in you
will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.”

In this age of rebellion and sin, we can feel that God has abandoned us. The devil fights us from every side. There are times when we are overwhelmed with attacks from many sides. Truth is we can be tempted to give up on ourselves.

This is not the time to give up on working for God. He still has plans for our lives. Work for God out of love and respect for Him. Pray for God to strengthen us so that we can finish the race before us. Honor God with our words, our hearts, and our works.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

May 27, 2023
Happy Saturday,

“I Have Set The Lord Always Before Me”

Psalm 16:7-8
New King James Version
7  I will bless the Lord who has given me counsel;
My [a]heart also instructs me in the night seasons.
8  I have set the Lord always before me;
Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.

“Where are you, God? Have you abandoned me?” Of course not! God is still with us, but have we become distracted by worldly desires? Have we taken our eyes off God?

It is easy to become distracted. So many things in the world to catch our eyes. Have the opinions of celebrities and people of power become more important than the opinions of God?

Let us lift our eyes to the God of Heaven and praise His Name for ever.

Psalm 121:1-2
New King James Version
God the Help of Those Who Seek Him
A Song of Ascents.
I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?

My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.

What a wonderful promise to remember! The maker of all things, loves us!
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 26, 2023
Happy Friday,

Searching For God

I woke up hurting at three fifteen a.m. And can't sleep. It's okay. I can lay here and talk to God. Like others, I have some days that crush my spirit and then I have days that soothe my soul.

There are so many questions that I do not have the answers for! That is okay. God knows all! God does not ask us to explain everything. He asks us to trust Him in all situations.

Trust is such a little word that packs a powerful punch. We must have faith in order to please God. Salvation comes through faith in Christ.

Acts 16:31
New King James Version
31 So they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

We must trust God with all of our hearts. A double-minded person will not enter the gates of Heaven. Either we trust God or we do not.

1. Psalm 119:113 I hate the double-minded, But I love Your law.

James 1:8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

We must choose to trust God in all of our ways and seek His face daily, in all circumstances. The more we trust God, the more we grow to love God, and the more we love God, the more we trust God.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

May 24, 2023
Happy Wednesday,

Abide With God

‘You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.” John 15:14-15

How much time do we spend with God? Sadly, our relationship with God suffers because we do not make time to spend with God. Our relationship with God can become “Good Morning God and Good Night God” simply because we become too busy to talk to God.

God wants a relationship with us, do we want a relationship with Him? If we want a relationship with God, we have to make the time to do so. We have to choose to spend time with God.

Choose today to appoint a time to spend with our Heavenly Father. It is time well worth spending. God bless you and your families.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

May 22, 2023
Happy Monday,

“We Do Not Understand, Lord!”

There are things that we go through we do not understand. I have mentioned that my husband and I have many health issues. His dementia is getting worse. This morning he was mad because I have several issues including early dementia that are not curable. He was fussing at me for allowing myself, to get illnesses that can't be fixed. Like I chose this.

My heart was crying out to God, to help me. I was having those dementia head pains that they call ice-pick headaches. Many of us have things in our lives that we do not understand why God allowed them to happen to us. We can get so distressed that anxiety comes upon us. The devil likes to use these times to attack us.

This is why it is so important to go to God immediately and not wait until we are exhausted and more vulnerable to the devil’s attacks. I was fixing eggs and just kept talking to God as my husband fussed. By the time he got his eggs, he was calm and thought he would feel better if he took a little nap.

Prayer can stop a small situation from turning into a huge situation. There are many things in our lives we suffer with that we do not understand, why. God wants us to trust Him through all things.

Remember the old song ‘Through it All’? We can trust God through all things.
Betty

Through It All Lyrics
I've had many tears and sorrows
I've had questions for tomorrow
There's been times I didn't know right from wrong
But in every situation
God gave me blessed consolation
That my trials come to only make me strong

Through it all
Through it all
I've learned to trust in Jesus
I've learned to trust in God

Through it all
Through it all
I've learned to depend upon His Word

I've been to lots of places
I've seen a lot of faces
There's been times I felt so all alone
But in my lonely hours
Yes, those precious lonely hours
Jesus lets me know that I was His own

Through it all
Through it all
I've learned to trust in Jesus
I've learned to trust in God

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

May 20, 2023
Happy Saturday,

Blessings

“Promise #140:
All My blessings will overtake those who obey Me.

Deuteronomy 28:2 (WEB)
and all these blessings shall come on you, and overtake you,
if you shall listen to the voice of Yahweh your God.’

We do not need to beg God for blessings. We do not need to chase down blessings. If we obey God, He will bless us. He wants to bless us. We too often spend so much time seeking blessings when all we need to do is obey God.

When we have a need ask God for it and then trust Him to provide our need. There is no need in begging God for our needs:” Ask Him and trust Him”.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

May 20, 2023
Happy Friday,

Blessings

“Promise #140:
All My blessings will overtake those who obey Me.

Deuteronomy 28:2 (WEB)
and all these blessings shall come on you, and overtake you,
if you shall listen to the voice of Yahweh your God.’

We do not need to beg God for blessings. We do not need to chase down blessings. If we obey God, He will bless us. He wants to bless us. We too often spend so much time seeking blessings when all we need to do is obey God.

When we have a need ask God for it and then trust Him to provide our need. There is no need in begging God for our needs:” Ask Him and trust Him”.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

May 19, 2023
Happy Friday,

Daily Prayer for May 19
“I love you, Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:1-2, NIV
Lord our God, we thank you that we have often felt you close to us. We thank you that you are near us and that you strengthen the weak. Remember us and give each one the help he needs to be true to his calling. Remember all humankind and grant that we may go forward in spirit and in truth. Give new light to the peoples who are still in great darkness. Let your kingdom and your reign be revealed and your name at last be honored by all. “Amen

We all have times of weakness. Sometimes it is physical and sometimes it is emotional. Even in these times, God is with us. We wondered why God allows this and yet we wish God would explain to us. We are the clay and God is the potter. The potter does not explain to the clay what He is doing.

We are to be trusting of God to allow evil things to happen to us, but if we trust God to know what is best, we can depend on understanding one day in Heaven. The more we trust God the stronger we grow in the Lord!

Pray for lost souls and pray for the rapture to be soon! Pray for God to give us the strength to carry on until He comes for us.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

May 18, 2023
Happy Thursday,

Serving Others Is Serving God

“Promise #138:  
I will not forget the love you have shown Me by serving others.

Hebrews 6:10 (WEB)
For God is not unrighteous, so as to forget your work and the labor of love
which you showed toward his name, in that you served the saints,
and still do serve them.”

When we serve others in the Name of Christ,we will receive two awards. A reward of a blessing from the person we bless and from God. Our responsibility is to have the right attitude. Serve others out of our love for God and not to be a people pleaser.

We work for God because we appreciate our precious gift of salvation. When we love God, we want to live for God and to work for His glory. It is so much better to be a God-pleaser than be a people-pleaser.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

May 16, 2023
Happy Tuesday,

Promise #136:
My goodness and mercy will chase after you all your life.

Psalm 23:6 (WEB)
“Surely goodness and loving kindness shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in Yahweh’s house forever.

The Hebrew word for 'follow' in this Bible verse is pronounced 'radaph'. It means to run after, chase, hunt, or pursue. It is a very descriptive word that King David chose when he declared how goodness and mercy would follow him all the days of his life.”

How wonderous it is to know that we do not have to chase goodness and loving-kindness! Instead, God pursues us with His goodness and loving kindness. How blessed we are to be children of God!

Let us seek to serve God with a heart of Thanksgiving! Our Heavenly Father wants to fill our days with joy and peace. Even on bad days, we can have the joy of the Lord in our hearts. We will have joy when we have a heart of worship and praise to our God and King!
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

May 15, 2023
Happy Monday,

“Look To The Heavens”

Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one. Isaiah 40:26

We can get so caught up in our problems that we never look up. A wife with dementia dealing with a husband that has worse dementia, has a hard job. You never know how your husband is going to be in the morning.
Many times, they get up mad at you for reasons that you do not understand.

Yet God never abandons, us. He gives us strength and peace amid the storms. We can trust in God even on days when everything seems to falling around us. There are times when our physical pain overwhelms us, this is when we cry out to God.

My friends, many of you are suffering physical and emotional pain. Do not give up, when we are so close to home. Do like the song says: praise God in the midst of the storm. Keep our focus on God. Trust God when you are surrounded by darkness, we may not see God but, He is always with us. You are loved by your brothers and sisters in Christ and most important God loves you with an everlasting love.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 14, 2023
Happy Mother’s Day

Mother’s Day

Mother's Day can be semi-sweet when your parents and a child have left this earth. Only those who have lost a child really understand the pain. A hole in your heart that will not be filled on this earth.

My daughter is out of state with her daughter. My daughter-in-law has really stepped up to the plate to be here for me and I appreciate it very much.

Today pray for Mothers who have suffered the loss of a child. My daughter and her family, just face-timed me and that was very nice.

May God bless every mother and provide for her needs.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

May 12, 2023
Happy Friday,

Obey God, Because We Love Him

Daily Prayer for May 12
Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.” John 14:23, NIV
Lord our God, we thank you that we can be children of your Spirit. We thank you that because you have called us, we receive eternal gifts that enable us to stand firm even when many sorrows and burdens weigh us down. For you are our life, and in all the darkness, even that of death, you give us light and strength and joyful hope. Keep these alive in us. May an ever brighter light shine on all that you have already put into our hearts, on all that draws us daily to you. Amen

When we had a special Teacher that we liked very much, we sought to please this teacher. If we love God we will seek to honor God in all of our ways. Pleasing God will be important to us.

We will want to obey God. His laws will not be a page of rules to us, but we will want to live the way, God wants us to live. We will strive to obey His teachings out of our love for Him. Love will guide us and not fear.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

May 8, 2023
Happy Monday,

“God Is Our Refuge and Strength”

Daily Prayer for May 8
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble...The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Psalm 46:1, 7, RSV
Lord, Almighty God of heaven and earth, grant that we may come to you as your children. For you have chosen us through the gospel, and Jesus Christ has obtained mercy for us so that in you we have a refuge in disturbed and evil times. We turn to your Word, Lord God, rejoicing that again and again the whole of Christendom is led back to your Word. Strengthen all those who serve your Word, who look to you and to the grace of Jesus Christ. Grant that everywhere we may have hope and joy in the redemption you will bring in every situation, also in our ordinary practical life. Grant that through this redemption the earth may proclaim your praise and honor your name, your kingdom may come, and your will be done on earth as in heaven. Amen”

We suffer needlessly because we forget who our source is. God is the owner of everything. With just a word from His mouth, He could make every living thing on Earth disappear and gather all the wealth on Earth and proclaim it as His.

Yet, we live in fear of what is happening in the world today. Our Heavenly Father will provide for our needs. We are in His hands. He will take care of us. We need not fear.

We see things playing out just as God said it would. He told us in Scripture so we would be prepared mentally and not wonder if God had left His throne.

My friends, fear not. God is still in control and we can still trust Him in all things.our hope is in God and not in mankind.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

May 7, 2023
Blessed Sunday,

My Word Will Brighten Your Steps

“Promise #127: 
My Word will brighten your steps and light your path.

Psalm 119:105 (WEB)
Your word is a lamp to my feet,
and a light for my path.”

I have always seen this verse as God lightening our path, when we are lost and afraid. Yet, there is another meaning. When we are overcome with the darkness around us and depression sets in, we can go to God’s Holy Word.

God wants to build us up and strengthen our faith. Faith gets us through dark days and nights. When we trust God, He will hold our hands, and give us courage, and peace.

God’s Holy Word is a light to our path, a map to our final destination. We need not fear the chaos around us because our God is in control. I admit I do not read the Bible as often as I should have. May we make our point to spend more time praying and reading the Holy Word of God.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 6, 2023
Happy Saturday,

Guide Me In Your Will

Psalm 73:24
New King James Version
24 You will guide me with Your counsel,
And afterward receive me to glory.

As God’s children, it should be important for us to walk in the will of God. We should want to serve Him, will a glad heart, grateful for all He has done for us.

The world has many distractions that can take our eyes off of God. We can easily be distracted. It is easier to stay in God’s will when we start our day with prayer.

We can pray that God will use us to help and encourage others. It should be our desire to be a blessing to others. Pray for one another. Praise God for His goodness and greatness.

Keep looking up for our redemption drawth neigh.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 5, 2023
Happy Friday,

How Do We Pray, When We Don’t Know What
To Say?

We start out with sincere praise to God. Thank Him, for the years that you have been allowed to live. Thank Him for giving you a place to live and food to eat.

As you begin to praise God, He will bring to your mind all the times that He was there for you. Then God will bring to your mind, people who are in need. Then you will have the privilege to pray for them.

As we live here waiting for the rapture it is important for us to pray often and seek to serve God here on earth. We are His children and it should be considered a privilege for us to work for the one who fufilled the plan to save us from an eternity in hell.

Praise the Lord in words and our actions.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

May 4, 2023
Happy Thursday,

Prayer Is Essential To A Christian

Matthew 26:41
Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

To live a life in this sinful world, prayer must be as much a part of our day as eating. Just as our bodies must be fed, so must our souls. We feed our souls with God’s Holy Word and communion in prayer with God.

We can become complacent thinking we have this Christian living down pact. Yet it does not matter how long we have been a Christian, we can still stumble and fall.

Stumbling and falling are harder to take when we have been a Christian along time. We can literally be shocked when we sin. No one on this earth has it made.

When we neglect spending time with God, we open ourselves up to temptation. When we sin this allows doubts to enter our minds. I am not saying we will ever be perfect, but communicating with God daily will help us resist temptation.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

May 3, 2023
Happy Wednesday,

Secured in the Lord

“Promise #123:
All your days are known to Me and your inheritance is secure forever.

Psalm 37:18 (WEB)
 Yahweh knows the days of the perfect.
Their inheritance shall be forever.”

It is so easy to get caught up in our own problems and the problems of this world that we may lose sight of what is important. My friends, we do not want these to be our best days. God help us if these are our best days.

Our best days will be in Heaven when we can see and talk to Jesus, face to face. No longer will we suffer pain and illnesses. We will walk and run in our perfect bodies that will never be acquainted with sin. Praise God!

Yet, God has not abanded us to this world of evil. He walks with us everyday. Dealing with dementia I have times of confusion but God is so kind that He still uses me for His glory. We need not fear the days ahead. God knows the future and He will provide for us what we need. It is so important that we put our complete trust in God and honor God not just with our mouths but with our actions.

May God bless everyone who reads this and give them a special blessing today.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

May 2, 2023
Happy Tuesday,

Love is Essential

We cannot live a Christian life without love. Human relationships do not last without love. Love is the glue that holds relationships together. Love helps us forgive one another.

1 Corinthians 13
The Greatest Gift
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

Paul tells us that if we do many works for God but do not have love in our hearts then we have done our work in vain.

Matthew 22:34-40
New King James Version
The Scribes: Which Is the First Commandment of All?
34 But when the Pharisees heard that He had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together. 35 Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying, 36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?”
37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

We need to love one another and have compassion for one another. A loving heart comes from God. With so much evil in this world, it is easy to be so angry at people that we begin not to care.

Remember the news only showcase the evil. Rarely do they show the good that people do. We must remember that evil people have been influenced by the devil. While we hate the evil they do, we can still have pity on them and pray for their souls. Eternity in hell is a high price for choosing evil over Jesus, but too many make that choice.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

May 1, 2023
Happy Monday,

The Fruit of the Spirit

Happy to say that both hubby and I made it to Church yesterday. It is great to be in Church but I miss a lot because of my the way my brain affects my sleep.

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 
Galatians 5:22-23

It would be so wonderful if we exhibited all the fruits of the Spirit every day. We still live in corruptible bodies and there are times that we react in anger and we can be brash with our answers.

Thankfully we serve a merciful God who is quite willing to forgive us our transgressions. We can pray to be more like God and more loving.

There is so much anger in this world. In Texas, a man killed a woman and her baby just because they asked him not to shoot his rifle in his front yard because it made their baby cry. Every day there seems to be another mass shooting. The devil is building up hate and violence in people. Pray for our safety and the soon return of Jesus.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 29, 2023
Happy Saturday,

The Blessings To Come

1 John 3:2
New King James Version
2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

We cannot fathom the wonders that await us in Heaven. We do not even know what we look like with our glorified bodies. I am quite sure we will be perfect without any scars or blemishes.

We get so caught up in today's troubles that we forget the glorious future we have waiting for us in Heaven. Let us remind ourselves of our future home and rejoice that God loves us so much that He has created a perfect home for us.
Betty

1 Corinthians 2:9
New King James Version
9 But as it is written:
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”

Isaiah 64:4, NLT For since the world began, no ear has heard and no eye has seen a God like you, who works for those who wait for him!
Psalm 31:19, ESV Oh, how abundant is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you and worked for those who take refuge in you, in the sight of the children of mankind!
Isaiah 25:9, NIV In that day they will say, “Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation.”
Isaiah 40:28-29, ESV Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 27, 2023
Happy Thursday,

Walk in the Spirit

We must not be naive. We are not yet in our glorified bodies. Our bodies are corruptible. Not only by illness but also by desires which are often contrary to God’s Will.

We must control the lust of our bodies that can lead us into sin. The biggest is pride. Pride can make us think we are beyond temptation. The Bible warns us of this.

1 Corinthians 10:12
New King James Version
12 Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.

This does not mean to live in fear but be aware. The devil is always watching us and he knows our weaknesses. We need to keep our eyes on Jesus and pray daily for God to help us walk in the Spirit.
Betty

Galatians 5:16-23
New King James Version
Walking in the Spirit
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: [a]adultery, [b]fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, [c]murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 [d]gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 26, 2023
Happy Wednesday,

Seek God First

“Promise #116:
Seek My kingdom first and everything you need will be given to you.

Luke 12:31 (WEB)
But seek God’s Kingdom,
and all these things will be added to you.”

We spend so much time worrying about so many little things. Time striving to accumulate things. When all we need to do is trust God and rest in His love. He will provide for our needs.

The Lord is merciful and kind to us in so many ways, let us praise His Name daily.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 23, 2023
Blessed Sunday,

Be Kind

Ephesians 4:32
And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

“While waiting for a train at a station in Atlanta, Georgia, a young man wearing dress pants and a button-down shirt sat on a bench. As he struggled with his tie, an older woman encouraged her husband to help. When the elderly man hunched over and began teaching the young man how to knot the tie, a stranger took a photo of the trio. When this photo went viral online, many viewers left comments about the power of random acts of kindness.”

There are many opportunities to be kind to others, if we look for them. A simple act of kindness can change the day for another person and may even change our attitudes for the good.

Pray for God to help us grow more loving, compassionate, and caring children of God. May we be a beacons of God’s love!
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 22, 2023
Happy Saturday,

Ask God For Wisdom

“Promise #112:
Ask Me for wisdom and I will generously give it to you.

James 1:5 (WEB)
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God,
who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him.’

In this world today we need wisdom, more than ever. There seems to be a new scam every month to trick us out of our money. We can not trust some Pastors and Christian Teachers. Everything that comes out of politicians' mouths is not true. Even the news is not always correct.

That is not all! We need the wisdom from God to help us make the right decisions. We need the wisdom to avoid the pits of sin. We do not have to beg God for wisdom, just ask in faith.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 21, 2023
Happy Friday,

Respect Your Salvation

Hebrews 2
New King James Version
Do Not Neglect Salvation
2 Therefore we must give [a]the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away. 2 For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just [b]reward, 3 how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him, 4 God also bearing witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts[c] of the Holy Spirit, according to His own will?

The Lord Jesus suffered a brutal and violent death to pay the cost of our salvation and yet too often we take our salvation for granted and too lightly. God help us to remember the expensive cost of our redemption.

If you are like me, you turn your head away from pictures of Jesus on the cross. The truth is just too hard to look at. Sometimes we need to face head-on the reality of the cross. The pain was real. The shame Jesus bore for us was real. Jesus still bears the scars He bore to buy our redemption.

May God give us a thankful and grateful heart for our gift of salvation. If our Heavenly home was a shack in the woods we would still be in Heaven compared to an eternity in the lake of fire.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 20, 2023
Happy Thursday,

When I Do Not Have The Answers

There are times when we are at a crossroads and we do not which way to turn. We can become frozen in place, afraid to commit to anything. What should we do?

Jeremiah 33:3
‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

God will answer our petitions. We may have to wait a few days or even weeks, but if we spend this time in praying and reading God’s Word, the time is not wasted.

Psalm 17:6
I have called upon You, for You will answer me, O God;
Incline Your ear to me, hear my speech.

Trust God in all situations. Remind yourself of the many answers to prayer in the past. Praise God for being there when you needed Him. Remember we can trust God in the present and the future.

Whatever battles we fight today, our future is brighter than we can even imagine. Keep our eyes focused on Jesus and trust in Him in all situations and circumstances.

2 Peter 3:13
New King James Version
13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Maranatha,
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 19, 2023
Happy Wednesday,

In The Midst of The Storm

“Promise #109:
My gentleness will enlarge your life.

2 Samuel 22:36 (WEB)
You have also given me the shield of your salvation.
Your gentleness has made me great.”

Storms of life are a given. There are times that we go through days that feel like we are in a hurricane. Yet, in the midst of this, we feel the Lord's gentle spirit cover us with His love.

How glorious to feel God cover us in His love! To know that to Him we are important. That our lives matter to Him. He is not blind to our struggles.. He sees and He cares for us. We are not alone. God is with us. He will carry us through to the end.

Keep our eyes on Jesus and the victory ahead. Pray pray pray!
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 18, 2023
Happy Tuesday,

Weary Children of God

Daily Prayer for April 18
“I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. Revelation 3:8, NIV
Dear Father in heaven, we thank you that you know us all and that you look deep into our hearts, watching over us in everything we go through, whether easy or difficult. We thank you that we do not stand alone but that you hear the smallest sigh of each of your children. We thank you that darkness must give way to light, distress to joy, and fear to strength and courage. For you lead us through everything; it is what you bring about from your future world, not anything within our sight, that gives us strength and courage and that endures through everything. We thank you from our hearts for your unending gifts, and we are amazed that it was possible for us to receive all this from you. Protect us and keep us childlike, so that we remain in the fellowship that the Lord Jesus has given us, singing praise to him and to the glory and honor of your name. “Amen

My friends, I have become tired and weary. Have you as well? During these days it is so easy to feel that way. Evil is abounding faster than ever. Even sadly some Christians are being persuaded to go along with the world on sinful things.

What we are feeling is normal. Our soul is being rightfully stirred up by the evil around us. This means we need to talk to God more. God knows our suffering and He will hold us up when we cannot stand on our own. He will encourage us when we feel defeated.

Pray for God to comfort and strengthen all Christians, to be strong in our faith no matter what the world proclaims. May He help us to continue working until the trumpet sounds!
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 17, 2023
Happy Monday,

Titus 2:11-15
New King James Version

Trained By The Holy Spirit

Trained by Saving Grace
11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, 12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, 13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.
15 Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.

The Holy Spirit convicts us of our sins and shows us our need for redemption through the blood of Christ. The Holy Spirit will also train us on how to be responsible children of God if we ask Him to do so. If we pray to God and ask Him to have the Holy Spirit guide us on how to live in a way that is pleasing to God, He will do so.

We cannot be double-minded. We must want to live for God every day. When we live one way at work and one way at Church we are being double-minded. The Bible makes it clear that we cannot serve two Masters. We must choose ourselves or God. We are choosing one or the other, whether we realize it or not.

Pray that the Holy Spirit will help us be consistent in our walk with God and our faith in God.
Amen

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 15, 2023
Happy Saturday,

Overwhelmed

2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
Isaiah 43:2

I woke up today with one of those dementia headaches. The pain is almost unbearable. It is so easy to feel abandoned by God, when you are in great pain. Yet if we call out to God He will wrap His arms around us and comfort us.

We can trust God even when relief seems far away. We can stand in our faith when we feel abandoned by God. Call out to God and praise Him in all circumstances. Seek His face and talk to God about our issues.
Betty

https://youtu.be/Y_ns-7ABv_A

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 14, 2023
Happy Friday,

The Grace Of God

“For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.”
Titus 2:11-14

God’s amazing grace not only saves us from hell, but helps us live in righteousness. It is His grace that picks us up when we fall down. It is His grace that helps us continue to walk with God, when we are so close to giving up. None of us have arrived at perfection. We all grow tired and weary.

Though we are often beaten emotionally, we are not defeated. We are so close to the rapture. This is why the devil is fighting against so hard. I do not know the burdens that you carry, but God does. Instead of becoming angry, ask God to strengthen you. Seek His help when defeat is knocking at your door. In the midst of the storm worship God in prayer and songs. Encourage others when you are struggling and the Holy Spirit will encourage you.
Betty

Philippians 4:4-9
Open menu
New King James Version
Open menu

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!
5 Let your [a]gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Meditate on These Things
8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. 9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 13, 2023
Happy Thursday,

Traveling

Remember when we were young and traveling with mom and dad? “Are we there yet”? Being said so many times we drove our parents mad. “How long “? We cry out to God so many times. I do not think God minds His kids saying this over and over. Simply because He longs for us to be with Him too.

My friends, things are being prepared for us to join God soon! God’s timing is the best! God is in control. He will not abandon us. As things here , gets worse, we deal with more angry and bitter people. It is easy to return anger with anger. Pray that God will give us a compassionate heart that will pray silently for them. We do not know what others are going through.
Betty

1 Peter 3:8
New King James Version
Called to Blessing
8 Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be [a]courteous;

1 Peter 3:9
New King James Version
9 not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 12, 2022
Happy Wednesday,

This World Is Not My Home

Daily Prayer for April 12
“But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body. Philippians 3:20-21, NIV
Lord our God, draw us to yourself. Draw us into the quiet that you give, where something can happen to us and to our hearts. Help us to discern your kingdom surrounding us and in our spirits to live in this kingdom. Then our life will be as if in heaven, where we need not worry or torment ourselves, where your power is everything to us, penetrating our earthly life, which so often weighs us down. We thank you that you have made a way of strength, full of power to hold us firmly, so that even when we stumble, we cannot be turned from the goal. We thank you for all the good that comes from you, which we cannot see in earthly things but which can invade our hearts with such mighty and uplifting power. Amen.

I feel less and less comfortable in this world. Are you feeling the same? I believe there is a reason we are feeling this way. God is helping us loosen our grip on the things of this world, because the rapture is happening soon. He is preparing our hearts so that we can let go of everything when the trumpet blows.

There is nothing or no one worth going to hell for. We were made for Heaven. As we grow closer to God our hearts are becoming more Heavenly-minded and that is a good thing. Let us keep our focus on our Heavenly Father. Let us seek to live in righteousness. We will make mistakes. When we do ask for forgiveness and pray for God to help us live in a way that will please Him.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 11, 2023
Happy Tuesday,

God‘s Word Will Stand Forever

8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
Isaiah 40:8 KJV

Evil will one day come to an end. The devil, his demons, the anti-Christ, the false prophet, and all those who rejected salvation will spend eternity in a lake of hell. God’s Holy Word will never end.

We will one day spend eternity on a new earth and a new Heaven that will never be subjected to evil. We do not have the ability to imagine living in a healthy perfect world that is a larger size Garden of Eden.

Many of us are suffering now. We see evil abounding. This evil will continue to grow, but judgment is coming. God will defeat evil. Let us not become discouraged. Victory is coming. Heavenly peace is coming. Keep our eyes on Jesus and remind ourselves that victory is coming.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 10, 2023
Happy Monday,

The celebration of Easter has come and gone. Let us not forget that Jesus is not in a grave but on His Throne in Heaven. He has won the victory over death and has the keys to hades in His possession. We no longer have to fear death. Death is just a passage from life on this earth to our eternity.

We choose where we will spend our eternity. Do we humble ourselves before God now, asking forgiveness for our sins or do we find ourselves at God’s feet at the White Throne of Judgement when the time of grace and forgiveness has passed?

The Age of Grace is slipping away like grains of sand in an hourglass. One day it will be too late. Will we wait too long to come to God?
Betty

Revelation 20:11-14

New King James Version

The Great White Throne Judgment
11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before [a]God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second [b]death.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 8, 2023
Saturday,

The Day After The Crucifixion

The Saturday, after the crucifixion, was anything but happy. All the promises that Jesus made concerning Heaven, now seemed like a pipe dream. Redemption just a promise blown away in the wind.

BUT, Sunday morning Jesus rose again. Jesus had won the victory over death. There was now hope for mankind. Salvation was not just a pipe dream but a precious reality. Glory to God in the Highest!
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 7, 2023
Good Friday,

Good Friday,

As Christians, we see this day as anything but good. We see Jesus suffer horribly and then be crucified. The devil saw the day as a victory for himself. Yet death rose up to a victory for God.

Jesus took back the keys of death and hell. Soon Jesus will take back ownership of the earth and throw satan into hell for eternity. Things may look bad now, my friends but eternal victory is coming soon. Jesus is coming for His Church soon. We will be with God and the devil will never be able to touch us, again. Praise the Lord!

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 6, 2023
Happy Thursday,

“I Will Protect and Carry You”

“Promise #96:
I will protect and carry you all the days of your life.

Isaiah 46:4 (WEB)
and even to old age I am he, and even to gray hairs will I carry you.
I have made, and I will bear; yes, I will carry, and will deliver.”

I went to two stores today and came home exhausted. Age does make a difference. It is so comforting to know that God does not abandon us when we are no longer able to work for Him as we did in our younger days.

When we serve God with all our hearts, we please Him. May God fill our hearts with overwhelming love for our Heavenly Father. May we worship Him daily with all of our hearts.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 4, 2023
Happy Tuesday,

I turned 71 today. God has been good to me all my life. I have had many losses and suffered major health issues but God has never forsaken me.
My sister and her family and my daughter-in-law surprised me with a Birthday party at a Mexican restaurant. I am so blessed that God gave me a great family.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 3, 2023
Happy Monday,

“I Am A Gracious God”

“Promise #93:
I am a gracious God who is righteous and full of mercy.

Psalm 116:5 (WEB)
Yahweh is Gracious and righteous.
Yes, our God is merciful.”

I was awake until 7 this morning. I did not sleep very good Saturday night either. When we cannot sleep it is easy to become discouraged or even feel neglected by God. Our circumstances do not change God ‘s love and mercy for us.

It is so easy to find ourselves listening to the devil lies. He and his demons like to hit us when we are exhausted and throw discouragement into our minds. This is when we began to praise our Heavenly Father, reminding ourselves of God’s great love for us.

His love for us is great! His mercy will last throughout eternity. There are a lot of discouraged Christians. Let us not neglect to pray for one another.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 1, 2023
Happy April Fool’s Day,

What did God Say About A Fool?

Psalm 14:1
King James Version
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

People choose to believe that there is no God because they believe that will save them from them from the consequences of their sins. Their beliefs do not take away from the existence of God.

Choosing to believe the lies of the devil does not change reality. Living in sin and pretending everything will work out, in the end, will not change the reality of those who choose sin over salvation.

We must choose for ourselves who we will serve: God or our own selfish desires. Remembering the choice we make today will determine our eternity.

Let us not be foolish and choose to live in righteousness and truth. For the sake of today and the sake of our eternity.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 31, 2023
Happy Friday,

“I Am A Merciful God”

“Promise #90:
I will not forget My promises because I am a merciful God.

Deuteronomy 4:31 (WEB)
for Yahweh your God is a merciful God; he will not fail you, neither destroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers which he swore to them.’

There are some people who think that God will no longer keep His promises to Israel. This is a lie, and so is the replacement theory. The Church has not replaced Israel. One day Jesus will rule the world from New Jerusalem in Israel.

God will also keep His promises to mankind. Those who have turned from their sins and have accepted salvation through Jesus will walk on streets of gold. Those that chose sin over salvation will never step into the gates of Heaven.

Does this sound harsh? Jesus died to provide redemption for our sins. We cannot enter Heaven if we reject salvation. The reality we decide whether we want an eternity in Heaven or hell.

When sin becomes more important to us than salvation, we ourselves have chosen to go to hell. So sad, to choose a short time of sin for an eternity in hell. There is no sin worth going to hell for.

It is not too late to turn from our sinful lives and seek redemption through Christ. Accept salvation while there is still time. The Age of Grace is quickly coming to an end.
Betty

--------------------

This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  26  27  28 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement